Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    1 big problem is that Australia-Jordan will be played after our match. This means Australia know that losing against Jordan will kick Iran out.
    this is what I was complaining about earlier....same goes for Saudi Arabia.....they will know if a draw against uzbekistan is gonna kick us out

Comment

1 big problem is that Australia-Jordan will be played after our match. This means Australia know that losing against Jordan will kick Iran out.
      That is true that why I prefer us to win cause we win we won’t need to relay on other teams which play after us

Comment

[QUOTE=FF187;2741035]
        Originally posted by kateb View Post
        wrong Jordan would still need to drop points against aussies

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Yes u are right

We need combination results in case we tie

South korea beat lebnon
        Ksa beat uzbak we are through

Ksa beat uzback
        Jordan drop points we are through

Comment

I draw iraq we be in 《2nd G》

Comment

Teams like Australia, and Korea, are professional teams. They won't throw a game just to knock Iran out. They don't care. They're not UAE or Bahrain.

Comment

Guys we need 2 out of 4 to qualify with a draw:
              Saudi defeating Uzbekistan
              Vietnam defeating UAE
              S.Korea defeating Lebanon
              Australia win/draw Jordan

Edit: Saw that Nader was quicker than me
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Teams like Australia, and Korea, are professional teams. They won't throw a game just to knock Iran out. They don't care. They're not UAE or Bahrain.
                Yeah I honestly think both are gonna win their games.

Comment

BTW , although most results did not go our way today I gotta give it up for asian teams....most do not play football well but all teams really fought and played hard. You could see, whether already eliminated or not , all were giving it their all. Kuwait was more or less eliminated but they fought hard to get at least the draw against Jordan....respect

Comment

Vietnam defeating UAE

One thing I’ll mention is that I have absolutely no faith in Saudi helping us out. I think they would purposely lose if it meant knocking iran out. That’s how much they hate us. I think Korea and Australia is our only hope

Comment

Vietnam defeating UAE

We could also advance if Vietnam tie UAE, and we tie Iraq but we make up two goals scored. (e.g. they tie 0-0 and we tie 2-2).

Comment

Hong Kong goal against Iran can be a factor for Iran not qualifying

So to recap today the way it stands the top 5 best second ranked teams will advance. Not top 4 because Qatar which has won its group and is also the host of the WC will be dropped from the equation and thus allow 5 best 2nd ranked teams to qualify. As it stands Iran is 6th now behind UAE. Both Iran and UAE are tied on points with each having 9 points and a goal difference of +5. However UAE has scored one goal more and that's the next tie breaker. Lastly that shit goal that Iran got scored on against Hong Kong is pushing Iran to the 6th place. This tells you how important each goal is and if the qualification was to end today Iran would be out.

Lets really hope Iran defeats Iraq and controls her own destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                          We could also advance if Vietnam tie UAE, and we tie Iraq but we make up two goals scored. (e.g. they tie 0-0 and we tie 2-2).
                          True, but it’s so unlikely that no one has included it in their calculations lol.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            same would go for a loss right?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              same would go for a loss right?

If UAE loses and we draw, then we jump them.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                They won't throw the match but they definitely will use their 2nd stringers. Same way if we were already through.

Comment

Working...
                                X