Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Hopefully rumours of him signing with UAE are true.
    Wouldn’t mind seeing him as UAE coach in Azadi early february.
    if he goes it be after wcq(if iff dont want him for wc) or after wc for uae 2023 ac team.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      if he goes it be after wcq(if iff dont want him for wc) or after wc for uae 2023 ac team.
      I know, it was just a joke( unfortunately) 😁
      Although one can argue WCQ is over in group A.
      It was always going to be a fight for the top two spots, 3rd team is smoked.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Some are so namak nashnas it's just ridiculous.
        Skocic could win us the world cup, cure cancer and end world hunger and some here would still complain and ask for his head.
        Credit where credits due.
        Winning WC and curing cancer is nothing. Team must have an identity!!!!! Oh, what is identity you ask... I'll be right back...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          I give Skocic credit but I'm not 100% sold yet..

However, if he gets at least 10 points in the last 4 matches (3 wins 1 draw or 4 wins) then he has my support for manager during the WC!
          Hmmmm..... So he needs to go 16-1-0 or at worst 15-2-0 to meet your expectations. Ok then!!

Can you name one other national coach of Iran, --never mind, of any country--, who has achieved a similar record?
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            Hmmmm..... So he needs to go 16-1-0 or at worst 15-2-0 to meet your expectations. Ok then!!

Can you name one other national coach of Iran, --never mind, of any country--, who has achieved a similar record?
            name me a TM coach with such a stacked squad built on a world reknowned manager from a previous 8 year stint... he is so lucky all his individual stars are much above asia's level... there was a reason he could only get a khonneh be khooneh job only 2 years...

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              name me a TM coach with such a stacked squad built on a world reknowned manager from a previous 8 year stint... he is so lucky all his individual stars are much above asia's level... there was a reason he could only get a khonneh be khooneh job only 2 years...
              EASY........WILMOTS. Did we forget already?!!!
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Winning WC and curing cancer is nothing. Team must have an identity!!!!! Oh, what is identity you ask... I'll be right back...
                the identity is the system he plays
                4-4-2 khati which is NOT BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL
                is moreof dont give up goal play with 2 dmf against cambodia. attack fro the wings and ling passes middle ofthe opposing this field NO PLAYMAKER.
                and we been wining. i am i happy with te beauty way of we play NO
                I AM I HAPPY with result HECK YEAH.
                are we going to te world cup YES
                are we goung to 1/8 NO
                dowe have chance of wining the asian cup MAYBE
                the identity is there
                but we dont play beautiful game
                REULTS WHATS MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  the identity is the system he plays
                  4-4-2 khati which is NOT BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL
                  is moreof dont give up goal play with 2 dmf against cambodia. attack fro the wings and ling passes middle ofthe opposing this field NO PLAYMAKER.
                  and we been wining. i am i happy with te beauty way of we play NO
                  I AM I HAPPY with result HECK YEAH.
                  are we going to te world cup YES
                  are we goung to 1/8 NO
                  dowe have chance of wining the asian cup MAYBE
                  the identity is there
                  but we dont play beautiful game
                  REULTS WHATS MATTER
                  Thank you for the response, but obviously you were not the target audience I was going for. You obviously see an identity, but may not like it.

Just as an aside, I believe under Skocic, we almost always play with one DM (Ezatollahi), and Amiri, Nourollahi, Hajsafi, etc, all play #8 role, basically a box to box mid fielder. Also, shapes are so dynamic and depends on the opposition, the score line, how often your fullbacks bomb forward, and a million other things.

Overall, I think we have been playing fairly beautiful football, especially when we play on decent grass, considering how little time players have to gel with each other. People attribute that to weak competition, but we used to struggle against same sides, and if anything, soccer parity has been on the rise everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    EASY........WILMOTS. Did we forget already?!!!
                    makes 0 sense. Wilmot's had a top playing. career, playeed for his country, and coached [whether good or bad] other big name NT sides. His intentions were different unfortunately but it doesnt mean we have to settle for khoneh be khoneh personel

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Thank you for the response, but obviously you were not the target audience I was going for. You obviously see an identity, but may not like it.

Just as an aside, I believe under Skocic, we almost always play with one DM (Ezatollahi), and Amiri, Nourollahi, Hajsafi, etc, all play #8 role, basically a box to box mid fielder. Also, shapes are so dynamic and depends on the opposition, the score line, how often your fullbacks bomb forward, and a million other things.

Overall, I think we have been playing fairly beautiful football, especially when we play on decent grass, considering how little time players have to gel with each other. People attribute that to weak competition, but we used to struggle against same sides, and if anything, soccer parity has been on the rise everywhere.
                      how many actual scoring chances we create each match against 2nd and 3rd class asian teams
                      creating what makes fooball beautiful and we r lucky we have world class forwards and wingers to get result for us.
                      I CANT And no one can Say aanything becaause skovic is getting result
                      great result
                      I ASSURE U i be the first one to call for his head
                      infact i did so after we beat iraq to qualify to3rd round
                      but his results as made me support him common sense.
                      AND HE HS EAARNED HIS SUPPORT
                      UNTIL the result of asian cup ANYTHING
                      LESS THEN A SEMIFINAL appearance
                      ITS
                      skovic haya kun
                      sabzi foroshi va kon
                      world cup even we get 0 points
                      lets say we draw
                      england a kickass african team and a s.american
                      team we get 0 points STILL I SUPPORT HIM
                      he is judge in his ac results.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        No CQ is the son of Kurosh, he discovered Taremi that was the number one club striker of a very unknown small club Perspolis. No other coach would have discovered Taremi, normally they play for Barca and Real before ending up at TM. Also CQ never had hard times against Asian teams like Uzbekistan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. We were beating them left and right with big numbers...somehow this only doesn't show on the score sheets anymore.
                        With CQ we were playing only the top teams and winning easily, unfortunately due to covid these top teams have stopped to exist and nobody talks about them anymore, so that why nobody knows about them. We actually once won the AC and WC but it was not televised...
                        CQ had invented a great football style, one that is the most difficult in the world, even the great teams like Brazil and Argentina don't play such football. Put all 10 man in your own half and rely on counter attacks and set pieces. A genius. If CQ was our coach we would be head of our group now... ow wait

I always love a sarcastic post. Kudos.
                        Sarcasm if done well, is an art form.

Comment

makes 0 sense. Wilmot's had a top playing. career, playeed for his country, and coached [whether good or bad] other big name NT sides. His intentions were different unfortunately but it doesnt mean we have to settle for khoneh be khoneh personel
                          How hard is it to just admit you’re wrong? You’re sitting here talking about wilmots résumé when you got a crtystal clear answer to what you asked for…..that’s another level of ignorance. I have been very critical of Skocic’s tactics but if you’re sitting here bringing up that con man’s resume after nearly ending our World Cup qualification hopes in the second round of qualifiers that Skocic had to come in and clean up then I hope you don’t expect anyone to take you seriously.
                          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 11-23-2021, 09:35 PM.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            How hard is it to just admit you’re wrong? You’re sitting here talking about wilmots résumé when you got a crtystal clear answer to what you asked for…..that’s another level of ignorance. I have been very critical of Skocic’s tactics but if you’re sitting here bringing up that con man’s resume after nearly ending our World Cup qualification hopes in the second round of qualifiers that Skocic had to come in and clean up then I hope you don’t expect anyone to take you seriously.
                            The problem is on skokic in delusion. Please look at the bigger picture. We are the best team in Asia, we deserve a World Class Coach. No could forsee the corrupt nature of wilmots however we cannot go into a world cup with a coach who knows 0 about sports science, a coaching setup that is soo small and inexperienced, players continung to put individual performances, 0 identity, CB and CM problems especially if Saeid gets injured, his horendous man management already taremi, ghoddos, torabi have had digs and no doubt more players will once we qualify, did you not remember azmoun IG post when he qualified. He cant even be bothered to defend his players when they have to train at the worse conditions every camp. Ask me what do you know about some of his backroom team like khorshidi? why are people with 0 football experience there... shall i continue..

Who are you to question ignorance when I want the best for TM and will not accept mediocrity and a z-grade coach

Comment

Who are you to question ignorance when I want the best for TM and will not accept mediocrity and a z-grade coach
                              na baba?! We all want the best for TM but your level of ignorance is ridiculous. Calling a coach z-grade with 0 football experience, after he took over K!rmots mess and gave us top of the group is just stupid.
                              Big names mean shit. Look at sacked Dick Advocaat.
                              This is the appreciation thread for Skocic. If you can't appreciate what he has done so far then just leave this thread.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

TeamSgohcic would like to distance themselves away from recent postings in this thread by kaebi kabab that others may look to attribute to them.

Although the passion and intent is to be admired, we do not condone the content nor thinking behind these posts. We will be back in January when we can resume highlighting the deficiencies of the man as a united group but until then, please subscribe to our socials to keep up to date with latest Sgohcic hate developments.

Comment

Working...
                                X