X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    the report on what transpired on the sidelines and skocic's red card

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179150...A7%D9%82%DB%8C
    Haha damesh garm,never seen Skocic so feisty and angry. CQ used to get into such heated arguments. This is all good, you would never see a complacent bastard such as Wilmots fighting for TM like this. A player/coach with no passion and gheyrat is a like an engineless Ferrari!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      skocic can't be blamed for anything. he's performing to the best of his capabilities. but in the end, he's going to get outmatched by more experienced coaches in the wc. end of story. there's no alternative, either. even if we brought a bigger name coach, he'd barely have time with the team before the WC to instill his tactics.
      That's a risk I'm willing to take, that's a risk IFF should be willing to take as well. Not saying Skocic is a bad coach but this job is too much for him. We can keep him and take him to the WC but we will only get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Oh I left one more criticism of skocic out:

5- Hey buddy. Lay off the Chelo of the chelo-kabab at least.
        You didnt have that belly a few years ago. Clearly your local kababi is serving you well.
        at least lay off the chelo and just stick to the kababs.
        That belly is very unsightly.
        Haha atleast someone needs to tell him to not wear that tight cherry red uhlsport pullover, makes him look like Santa Claus

Comment

i dont care about wc
          with pep guardiola
          we wont go 16.

i care about is asian cup
          and with great players
          we have we should be
          one of the favorites

my choice for ac is
          amir galenoie 1st
          second skovic

Comment

Can't understand the hate, damn Iranian love for big names, Skocic does his job with passion and he got his results nothing more is important!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              My opinion is coaches are overrated anyway, if you have smart players a normal coach can be enough, when your players cant play football like gholizadeh no coach can do anything, ok he can change the players.... i expect 2-3 changes vs syria
              I would completely disagree with all due respect brother!

Coach is the most important aspect And the strongest tool for getting results. Basically I mean the coaching is even more important than the quality of the players.

This doesn't mean that Thailand can beat Brazil right now if they had a good enough coach. the gap is just way too big there in terms of everything from player quality, to physicality, and much more.

However, even a team like Iran was able to keep up with much better squads like Portugal,Spain, Argentina.... All purely because we had an amazing coach who played us to our strengths and knew how to get the most out of us. Even in 2014 when our squad want nearly as string.

On the contrary, in 06 when we had a decent squad with a few good Bundesliga players.... Our coaching was so bad, we couldn't even beat Angola! We played terribly overall.

This is just over example with our team but you can find many examples of underdogs winning because of better coaching. Porto winning champions league with Mourinho is another good example.... among several others.

Comment

I don't care whether you're pro- or anti-skocic but please stop with assumptions and conspiracy theories. For example, some members said that Azmoun has a bad relationship with Skocic because he tried to calm him down after he scored the goal. Like, WTF? Where's the logic in that? I am not a fan of Skocic but I would never come with any lies just to strengthen my arguments. We shouldn't be unjust, that's already the job of the Akhonds

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Bullseye..

I agree, after WC find a new coach who has the experience for that level of football at the highest stage. But for now people shouldn't complain about Skokic not getting it done - which is what matters. And like you said the "individual talent" points has no feet to stand on because Wilmots had the same talent too and gave us two of the most embarrassing losses ever.
                  '
                  Can I ask you something? Does it matter the coach has more WC experience or experience with Iranian players, playing in hostile arab environments, and managing a team in the middle east for a qatari WC?

I dunno, but to me...Skocic seems more likely to succeed than a big Euro coach who only manages big stars in big European venues and climate.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    I believe the reason a large majority of people are mad is because he is, in their view, currently failing to perform in his job.

Many will argue he is succeeding and point to his results but the counterargument is performances, team selections and squad development have all been lacking. Mehdi has been training under him long enough now and clearly doesn't rate him either which is telling.
                    His job is to win. Thats it. If he wins and takes us to WC with a bunch of u17 then he has succeeded. He has no other job. Just win.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      His job is to win. Thats it. If he wins and takes us to WC with a bunch of u17 then he has succeeded. He has no other job. Just win.

Yes you say his job is to win. But some people think his job is to get the highest xG.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Please see my previous posts if you need further information on why results against Middle-Eastern goatherders are not what the manager of TM should be judged on. If you think these wins and his performance are the mark of a succesful manager, don't come asking for kleenex when we get our koons handed to us in the WC.

xG is indeed a valuable indicator lad, see Potter for more info on that.

Comment

LMFAO i can't beleive some people are sad that we won against lebanon so they cant bash skocic anymore they probably started writing long ass text at minute 90 waiting for the game to end so they cant post it and hate on the guy most probably finished their tissue box crying after the game tho .

I love how they saying oh this is asia we cant judge him on asian countries! I forgot we've been winning asian cup left and right! If skocic is master of winning against asian/arab countries then maybe we should keep him untill afc cup 2023!

mean while keep crying ! skocic will stay !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            LMFAO i can't beleive some people are sad that we won against lebanon so they cant bash skocic anymore they probably started writing long ass text at minute 90 waiting for the game to end so they cant post it and hate on the guy most probably finished their tissue box crying after the game tho .

I love how they saying oh this is asia we cant judge him on asian countries! I forgot we've been winning asian cup left and right! If skocic is master of winning against asian/arab countries then maybe we should keep him untill afc cup 2023!

mean while keep crying ! skocic will stay !
                            Media doesn't help too. For example Tarafdari (aka Tarafdare Esteghlal) is completely against anything TM does.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Media doesn't help too. For example Tarafdari (aka Tarafdare Esteghlal) is completely against anything TM does.
                              Thats correct and i think the reason is they don't want another CQ . I think IR doesn't want to make hero out of skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                wilmotz didnt have a good resume though, he failed in every team he had.. may it be good national teams but he had a rumor as belgiums worst coach if i remember correctly and who can forget what the ivory coast fans wrote about him.. someone found that atm when he got the TM job.. he has poor performings on his resume. good jobs bad results
                                So did CQ. He failed at anything senior level. Except of course as an assistant coach to Ferguson but that is for Ferguson to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X