Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal Australia! we just need tie now. but too risky to get conservative. I hope Skocic does not change tactic, 2-0 is a must!

Comment

horrible passing !!

Comment

You guys can also watch it on www.footballitarin.com however the only issue is that its stream is about a minute behind real time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kannani froze top of the box and didnt even bother challenging that shot
          however the fault lies with those in front of him who left the guy rushing the box unchallenged .... throw a leg out there and its a PK and possible red card..!!
          Bey came through with a moster save ...hopefully that'll serve as a wake up call for boys... this game is far from over .... MF needs to pick up the pace and hustle more

Comment

Goooal kangaroo
            Goooooal

Comment

Australia scored! Hate Australia but for once I am happy that they scored.

Comment

Ezza is terrible these days. He plays like he's in his late 30's...

Comment

Players have to keep their cool and not fall into red card trap.

Comment

Just to confirm. With Aussie win we are through with a draw in case some kahr to kahr happens in this game

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

haji is a deficit now

Comment

OMG Bahrain’s TV coverage is worse than our league azadegan‘s bottom placed teams football broadcasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SSfan View Post
                          honestly its clear to see why ARJ doesn't get playing time club level, slow to pass, and unwise challenges
                          Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                          Ezza is terrible these days. He plays like he's in his late 30's...
                          yea just seems unfit and over weight a little

Comment

my goodness, we get yellow for kicking ball away shortly and iraqis get away with a dozen tactical fouls

Comment

What was that yellow for? F*** off ref.

Comment

I don't care what the JB fanboys say but this guy never really performed for TM and I'm tired of seeing him play. He makes too many bad passes and can't even control the ball. He plays worse than an average IPL midfielder/winger.

Comment

Working...
                                X