Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Come on man.
    Can't we have a an intense game in all terms of sportsmanship without mixing politics ffs?
    By the that logic every game of Germany must hold a Blitzkrieg parade.
    Nothing against rivalry and emotions but stop this war shit please.
    I have to agree with this. One of my best friends from my hometown is Iraqi, he's like a brother to me, and these things have never meant anything between us. I mean, why should they? We're both born here, had nothing to do with it..

Comment

folks, I know you are excited about the game, but please stop these war reminders and slogans.

What we have today is a sporting event !! ... We are not at war with Iraq ! There are no guns, bullets or tanks. This is an opportunity to celebrate our co-existence , peace and harmony and realize once again what happened in the past was totally WRONG! .. a war that should have never started and lives that should have not perished. We need to learn from that and show how valuable is peace.

Football is about LOVE not hate and not "jang".

Let's enjoy the game!

Comment

Come on man.
        Can't we have a an intense game in all terms of sportsmanship without mixing politics ffs?
        By the that logic every game of Germany must hold a Blitzkrieg parade.
        Nothing against rivalry and emotions but stop this war shit please.
        I agree with you its never good to mix politics with sport but I just can't when it comes to Iraq. It's way too recent and this reality cannot be forgotten too easily so why not remember it and use it.

Comment

I think I won't watch the first 15 minutes because we always play awful in the beginning. It's just too much stress for me.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            God why is the time passing by so slow. I am feeling nervously sick...
            The early Euro '20 game would have made the day go much faster but just our luck there wasn't one today!

Comment

IFF has paid all the cash awards to TM players for the three wins so far and has promised even a bigger award if TM beats Iraq. Also IFF paid the technical staff all that is due until the end of Khordad (June 21, 2021). It's embarrassing but several of them had not been paid a penny for 20 months. Finally, IFF also resolved the financial dispute between Skocic and Sanat-eh Naft (his last HC position before he took over TM) by paying him the disputed amount. This is all on the IFF site and it's all great news before the Iraq match. Also the PR department is doing a great job with all the reports and videos even inspirational ones. This goes beyond Men's TM and includes reports on CAFA Women's U-20 championship, Futsal team camps and preparation for the upcoming Futsal WC and other developments.

GO TM!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                I agree with you its never good to mix politics with sport but I just can't when it comes to Iraq. It's way too recent and this reality cannot be forgotten too easily so why not remember it and use it.
                No way it's too recent dadash. Stop living in the past. We are all vicitims of that bs war so are the iraqis. Our players (and their players) are way too young.
                If you wan't to remember, go on. But stop using it for any other context than war.

Reminds me of the TM friendly against sweden when we PFDC folks gathered up to enjoy the game. Stockholm was full of iranians and of course political slogans etc.
                Let us watch a game ffs!
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

We will not forget. You had to be there to understand.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    We will not forget. You had to be there to understand.
                    I was there. Means nothing. It's over. Go spread your war bs somewhere else. This is sports. period.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

So, is the official line-up out yet or do I have to go 10 pages back to get the leaked one?!

Comment

The majority of these players were even alive during the war and some of y'all are acting like they were personally gassing people... Be the bigger person.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          Focus on lessons learned and how we can prevent a catastrophe of that magnitude in the future. Can football help us do that? Do you think we should play Iraq more often? Do you think having more Iraqi players like Rasan and others in Iranian leagues is helpful?

Comment

I was there. Means nothing. It's over. Go spread your war bs somewhere else. This is sports. period.
                            You were just a kid and thus did not understand it. At least I hope your young age was the reason why you didn't understand it.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The only scenario that eliminates Iraq:

China win or draw
                              Uzbekistan win
                              Jordan win
                              UAE win
                              Iran win

However, it depends on the goal difference between Vietnam and Iraq.

Iraq’s best possible goal difference if they lose by one goal difference today is:
                              11 points, +3 GD, 6 goals (not counting 5th placed team)

Vietnam’s best goal difference if they lose by one goal difference today is:
                              11 points, +2 GD, 4 goals (not counting 5th placed team)

Iran has to win with at least a 3 goal difference. If Vietnam keep conceding then Iran needs to score another goal for every goal they keep conceding, while Iran don’t concede to lower the goal difference.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X