Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to watch out for a red card
    Disaster
    This ref loves to give cards

Comment

Baba bring in Ghoddus and sub out Haysafi.

Comment

every time oraqi player crys to ref to give out card and he gives it

Comment

Take out the yellow carded players especially the midfield. I don't want another Pooladi situation

Comment

Ref just made two bad calls. Sadegh hardly kicked the ball away and then their number 11 And number 7 make two fouls which are yellow and offences and get away with just the free kickz

Comment

damn sadegh cautioned too..... this ref giving away yellows like welfare checks

bring Saman already
              we need possession in mf

Comment

What the hell is wrong with this ref? The Iraqis hold the ball when they foul until they all retreat in defense before giving us the ball and the ref doesn't say jack. We do the same thing and we get a yellow card. That hand ball should have been a red card, too! Azmoun was home free if he got the ball! This is stupid! I'm furious at this ref!

Comment

So this ref is ok guys, eh?

They just tried to break Hajisafi and almost got away with it.

Comment

every time we play oraq they want to win through the referee, its really funny

Comment

Our players lost their focus somehow..

Comment

So many yellow cards and omg I can’t get over Kanaani literally walking away from the Iraqi player and letting him shoot. Please replace our carded players and Kanaani this is too risky!!
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          I don't care what the JB fanboys say but this guy never really performed for TM and I'm tired of seeing him play. He makes too many bad passes and can't even control the ball. He plays worse than an average IPL midfielder/winger.
                          Really when do you remember him performing well outside of Holland? Even when he has flashes of brilliance the overall game he is non existent.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

we will be scored on if we continue to play so casual

Comment

We need to press on them more. It works.

Comment

Sadegh is a bit fiesty footballer
                                needs to watch not to get sent off by this flaky ass ref

Comment

Working...
                                X