How Confident are you for next round? round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Confident are you for next round? round 3

Now that Iran is through the next round, we will face more difficult teams, better attack and better defense.
    how confident are you guys about TM.

i will give my opinion

our defense look abit shaky at least kaani and shoja is the not the answer

i wonder why the coach dont play saman, if he dont play saman next round we will be in trouble.

the hajsafi issue, we should not play him at all or as little as possible.

if we can follow this we should qualify, if not we will have the same issues we faced in this round
    give your opinion

This team is so deep that with a decent coach like Skokic I don't think it will be difficult. The Wilmots era was a fluke and a lesson of how things can go wrong under certain situations but I think the players also learned a lot from that and every game will be taken seriously

Now please match us with Saudi so we can rematch and make amends for that 2010 WCQ shitshow in Azadi

Comment

I am confident for the 3 Round, defeating Bahrain and Iraq away from home is not joke and i think that we can do the same to either Korea or Australia.

Still we need to improve in many areas, more importantly we should get rid of Haysafi ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        Now that Iran is through the next round, we will face more difficult teams, better attack and better defense.
        how confident are you guys about TM.

i will give my opinion

our defense look abit shaky at least kaani and shoja is the not the answer

i wonder why the coach dont play saman, if he dont play saman next round we will be in trouble.

the hajsafi issue, we should not play him at all or as little as possible.

if we can follow this we should qualify, if not we will have the same issues we faced in this round
        give your opinion
        No offense, but these feel like the same talking points people have been saying since before this month's four WCQ games were won.

Hajsafi certainly proved serviceable at LB and, frankly, better than Mohammadi who was supposed to have that locked down for a generation. Ehsan is an average defender, on the slow side, but is a decent crosser and passer as we saw today.

Kanaani has had a decent run and shows an ability as CB to help with distribution. I'm not there with him yet, and to an even lesser extent Khalilzadeh, but PAG or Hosseini have to try and win those jobs back.

Saman looks great, I totally agree. He has been an effective super sub and likely would be effective as a starter.

Nourollahi has earned a spot on this squad, Ezatolahi is a great defender in the midfield but needs to improve his play on the ball, Gholi and Taremi were VASTLY underwhelming for Team Melli when compared to their club play, and I hope we're able to get some of the younger guys playing time going forward (many who weren't invited this month). Best surprise for me...Moharrami. Looks to be the real deal at RB! I would simply like to ensure he is tested a bit more defensively before declaring that 100%.

Comment

Working...
        X