Asian WCQ Final Round Draw: Where to watch, updates, post draw discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Remember when Ghalenoei saved his last sub to bring in Talebloo for the PK shootout and subbed out Roudbarian? LOL

Talebloo saved like one PK off his foot. Talk about not trusting your own starting GK. Roudbarian wasn't even bad at saving PKs!!
    YES. That was the dumb move of the century. WTF was he thinking???

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
      Remember when Ghalenoei saved his last sub to bring in Talebloo for the PK shootout and subbed out Roudbarian? LOL
      Talebloo saved like one PK off his foot. Talk about not trusting your own starting GK. Roudbarian wasn't even bad at saving PKs!!
      That game some of oir big stars refused to kick pks
      And galenoie trusted nasser ebrahi err Ferguson for that sub
      Nasser Ferguson dis it in 84 asian cup and we lost that one too
      Tahooni for soltani

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I'm sure he was a nice guy and tried very hard. My personal theory is that he put so much greasy hair products in his long hair, which he had to constantly brush back with his gloves, which then caused his gloves to be super slippery and allow the ball to go through

diz I think one thing we’ll agree on is, Ebi’s shave/razor game was bar none in all of TM’s generations. That precision on the edges

Comment

Mirzapour just simply could not kick the ball. If you guys remember a defender would always had to kick the goal kicks.

Comment

Mirzakooor assist to iraq in 2002 wcq
            That top them all

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              Mirzapour just simply could not kick the ball. If you guys remember a defender would always had to kick the goal kicks.
              I would be fine with that, it was his swiss cheese goal keeping that gave me tachycardia every time he was in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                That game some of oir big stars refused to kick pks
                And galenoie trusted nasser ebrahi err Ferguson for that sub
                Nasser Ferguson dis it in 84 asian cup and we lost that one too
                Tahooni for soltani
                I think Mahdavikia and Khatibi missed. Khatibi with one of the worst penalties I've ever seen. Smashed it right into Lee Won Jae lmaooo

Zandi had such a beautiful left foot. His pen was a peach like his free kick against China.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  diz I think one thing we’ll agree on is, Ebi’s shave/razor game was bar none in all of TM’s generations. That precision on the edges
                  LOL. The razor game and the extra greasy hair. He's the OG GQ of TM

Comment

All right boys. It's been fun, but it's late. I got to get to bed! Cheers.

Comment

LOL. The razor game and the extra greasy hair. He's the OG GQ of TM
                      This does make me wonder, and we’ll be going off topic, but.. how the fuck did he make it look so perfect If he spent more time working on goal kicks and clearing the ball than he did in front of the mirror fixing around the edges of his goatee, we might’ve drawn/beat Mexico

Bekhoda daram mimiram az khande, I’m actually crying from laughter. Maraze khandeh gereftam

Alright I feel bad now lol.

Comment

I’m leaving too. But before I go, Mirzapour was a decent GK. He had flaws but he worked hard for Team Melli and we thank him for his services. Ebi don’t take it the wrong way! Much love, peace ✌🏼

Comment

I would be fine with that, it was his swiss cheese goal keeping that gave me tachycardia every time he was in goal.
                          But his inability to kick is what cost us the game against Mexico. We could have easily drawn that game had it not been for his blunder.

Hell, if it was not for the fight in the locker room at half time, we could have even won.

Comment

Looooool at full arab group! RIP to boys confidence playing against their "muslim brothers"....

Comment

nice
                              i got all what i wanted barring china over iraq
                              but this iraq team looks soorakh and not nearly playing well as team as when they had that domestic coach
                              not sure why those idiots replaced him..? he had them playing well above their level..!!
                              it'd be a crying shame is we choke to qualify directly from this group..

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                One of the easiest group we could have. Korea will top the group (although the long travel might impact their performance), We will probably finish second.

Best part, we only have to travel to east Asia once.

Downside, they might use covid as an excuse to play some/all the games in UAE.
                                No, we should top the group. I will be very surprised otherwise.

Let’s face it, we couldn’t have been given a better draw. We’ll top the group with 24-27 points.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X