X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    I'm sure we Iran and South Korea will go to the World Cup

I'm glad Australia, Japan and Saudi Arabia are not in our group
    Japan could not have been in our group under any circumstances. Our group is not weaker than the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      Even in qualifiers we'll have an easy time with them. They lost their 3 great offensive players (Omar al Somah, Omar KHARbin, Firas al Khatib). I am happy that we play them in the first game because Azmoun is suspended and also it will give us a big motivation when we destroy them.
      wow somah and kharbin were there two taremi and azmoun

Comment

Another massive plus is this:
        I dont know the scheduling and sequence of games yet (havent looked it up). But there is a possibility of facing a very fatigued SKorean team for our crucial match up.
        While we have ONLY ONE trip to east asia .... SKorea has FIVE of them!!!
        And depending on the time table, they could be rushing about in west asia for rapid-fire games.

So I dont rule out a clean 6 point off our direct match ups , if we keep our focus.

=========

If IFF moves their arse and do something right in their very miserable worthless lives, they can try to get friendlies with the aussies and japanese (as they face KSA). great tests for us.
        do they have enough brains?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz110 View Post
          Are you making a sport section political?
          These countries (the majority of their people) have been mostly on our side.
          lies. their ppl hate us. dont conflate ir with iranian people. when u bring drugs, thuggery and havoc to countries, u get this.
          Last edited by webmaster; 07-02-2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

After a year and a half of disasters, hardships and then an amazing united team overcoming all the odds in the hellish heath and humidity of Bahrain, finally we got a of break in terms of travel time and perhaps a weaker group compared to group B. Of course, FIFA rankings and past performances only mean something when teams show up the way they are supposed to on the pitch. That's why I say perhaps, since all the other five teams have good reasons to be highly motivated to play well against TM. The point about how teams show up on the pitch applies to us too. The key is one word: preparation. I have not seen anything on IFF site about Skocic's plan, number of camps and friendlies out of IFF. The only thing is that Skocic has requested to keep Hashemian and Bagheri plus a new analyzer and a new trainer since the other one was an hourly contractor and completed his work after round 2. Skocic is in Croatia for one week and sent a good video message (see below). Azizi Khadem also said good things about best preparations. These are only words. We have not seen a plan of action towards a solid preparation. I sound demanding but urgency is a must. We don't have much time. First match in Tehran is now less than two months away. I am optimistic based on what happened prior to and in Bahrain in round 2 yet past is past. What are you doing for TM today IFF? If the preparations are up to par and if IFF is able to safeguard all of our home games played in Iran, I predict winning all of our home games plus away games against Syria, Lebanon and at least having away draws vs Iraq, UAE and South Korea. That will leave us with a solid 24 point and in all likelihood advancing as the group leader to WC 2022.

Skocic's remarks in Persian and English:http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8669/%D8%A7%...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Azizi Khadem's remarks: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8675/%D8%B9%...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Video of Skocic's remarks in English: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8670/%D9%88%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz110 View Post
              Are you making a sport section political?
              These countries (the majority of their people) have been mostly on our side.
              None .... I repeat, NONE of those countries are on our side.
              Unless you mean a genocidal dictator in syria and militia / terrorist groups in the others .... !!!!!
              test of friendship is when you STOP sending money to them & still their ppl say we love Iran.
              NONE .... NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE NATIONS do that without IR spending mine & your wealth in their countries. NONE!
              what you see today is IR BUYING superficial support to fool gullible supporters to think IR has "friends".
              Even China and Russia arent IR friends. they're overlords & masters who dictate what IR shd do.
              now lets get back to football
              Last edited by webmaster; 07-02-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                After a year and a half of disasters, hardships and then an amazing united team overcoming all the odds in the hellish heath and humidity of Bahrain, finally we got a of break in terms of travel time and perhaps a weaker group compared to group B. Of course, FIFA rankings and past performances only mean something when teams show up they way they are supposed to on the pitch. That's why I say perhaps, since all the other five teams have good reasons to be highly motivated to play well against TM. The point about how teams show up on the pitch applies to us too. The key is one word: preparation. I have not seen anything on IFF site about Skocic's plan, number of camps and friendlies out of IFF. The only thing is that Skocic has requested to keep Hashemian and Bagheri plus a new analyzer and a new trainer since the other one was an hourly contractor and completed his work after round 2. Skocic is in Croatia for one week and sent a good video message (see below). Azizi Khadem also said good things about best preparations. These are only words. We have not seen a plan of action towards a solid preparation. I sound demanding but urgency is a must. We don't have much time. First match in Tehran is now less than two months away. I am optimistic based on what happened prior to and in Bahrain in round 2 yet past is past. What are you doing for TM today IFF? If the preparations are up to par and if IFF is able to safeguard all of our home games played in Iran, I predict winning all of our home games plus away games against Syria, Lebanon and at least having away draws vs Iraq, UAE and South Korea. That will leave us with a solid 24 point and in all likelihood advancing as the group leader to WC 2022.

Skocic's remarks in Persian and English:http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8669/%D8%A7%...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Azizi Khadem's remarks: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8675/%D8%B9%...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Video of Skocic's remarks in English: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8670/%D9%88%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!
                i dont think there is enough time for friendlies etc. - if the games stick to sept timeline

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                  Even in qualifiers we'll have an easy time with them. They lost their 3 great offensive players (Omar al Somah, Omar KHARbin, Firas al Khatib). I am happy that we play them in the first game because Azmoun is suspended and also it will give us a big motivation when we destroy them.
                  What happened to them? They might come back for the final round? Firas al-khatib is 38 but the other two are still fairly young.

Ghaedi is a decent replacement for Azmoun vs Syria.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

With VAR being in use, i like the idea to start with Nourollahi in the middle field. His habit to shoot frequently from distance can result in handballs in dangerous areas, specially penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      What happened to them? They might come back for the final round? Firas al-khatib is 38 but the other two are still fairly young.

Ghaedi is a decent replacement for Azmoun vs Syria.
                      You sure SA is suspended
                      From i recall all yellow cards gets clreared before the. New round

Comment

According to FIFA WC 2022 regulations documented here https://resources.fifa.com/image/upl...xyvcghx6bebesv (Section 15 PDF page 23, document page 21) all the yellow cards carry onto the next round but they will not carry on to the WC (red cards will). This means Azmoun is disqualified in the first match of the third round on September 2 against Syria. He got his first against Bahrain in TM 1-0 loss back in October of 2019 and the second one in the win over Iraq on June 15, 2021. Players with one yellow card are Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Kanaanizadegan, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami and Torabi.

Go TM!

Comment

We should schedule friendlies against
                          Oman,vietnam

There is rumor the new start if the league will be delayed becauase of tm matches
                          So we have time, also turkamanstan,tajikestan,uzbacs will play us any time we want
                          Prefer oman and vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            We should schedule friendlies against
                            Oman,vietnam
                            There is rumor the new start if the league will be delayed becauase of tm matches
                            So we have time, also turkamanstan,tajikestan,uzbacs will play us any time we want
                            Prefer oman and vietnam
                            I also would love to se a friendly set up with Qatar.. (i have a feeling it would be good for the UAE game, dont know why..)

About the draw, I like our group. I just hope they dont put Syria and Iraq games in that rabbithole infested field in Malaysia again.. Should be very easy to find a good "lokal" field for them to play their home games in.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mimo's interview about TM and Skocic:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/235...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                I also would love to se a friendly set up with Qatar.. (i have a feeling it would be good for the UAE game, dont know why..)

About the draw, I like our group. I just hope they dont put Syria and Iraq games in that rabbithole infested field in Malaysia again.. Should be very easy to find a good "lokal" field for them to play their home games in.
                                There's a zamin chaman where I play games on Saturday here in southern Cali. I'd be more than happy to set it up for them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X