No announcement yet.

Asian WCQ Final Round Draw: Where to watch, updates, post draw discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Queiroz signs with Iraq, the both matches against them will be extremely tough. He knows A to Z of TM. The team over 80% is still his team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So any update about this supposed carlos to Iraq news?

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
        So any update about this supposed carlos to Iraq news?
        Stupid rumors don't have updates.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          If Queiroz signs with Iraq, the both matches against them will be extremely tough. He knows A to Z of TM. The team over 80% is still his team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          TM plays very differently under Skocic. If Queiroz becomes their headcoach they will park the bus and we will beat them by coming at them hard.

While i do not worship Queiroz like some people i do respect him and what he has done for TM (while acknowleding that he also had his flaws), that respect will be gone on my part should Carlos become Iraq's headcoach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            TM plays very differently under Skocic. If Queiroz becomes their headcoach they will park the bus and we will beat them by coming at them hard.
            While i do not worship Queiroz like some people i do respect him and what he has done for TM (while acknowleding that he also had his flaws), that respect will be gone on my part should Carlos become Iraq's headcoach.
            I agree. I think if he does take this Iraq deal it's more to spite IFF than the actual job - which would be unbecoming of his status for us.

Why would he work with a worst federation than even ours? Why would he work with a federation that doesn't pay their national coach? Just too many questions and Carlos is a thorough and detail-oriented guy who does his due diligence.

Comment

if cq joins chiraq, i will lose half my respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                if cq joins chiraq, i will lose half my respect for him
                Why?? Don't get me wrong I don't like that at all! but why would you lose half respect. Its his carrier and job to coach football teams.

Comment

I doubt CQ wants to go down the rabbithole with Iraq. Dealingnwith IFF probably knocks 10 years off any coaches lifespan. My bet is on Iraqs Olympic coach Miroslav Soukop getting the job.

It sounds like a rough proposition dealing with a CQ trained Iraq who already tends to be a brutish defensive countering team.

I have zero faith in IFF keeping any of CQs tactics lying around.

My hope is that he joins Iraq to sabotage them so we can go through

Comment

If cq goes to iraq
                    It be between iraq and s.k to clinch spot
                    Usually we get good results against uae lebnon syria
                    Iraq and s.k will drop points to them
                    In head to heads
                    We can get 4pt against cq team
                    And 2 pts against s.k
                    Thats 6 points plus 4 pt uae thats 10 pt
                    Plus 12pt lebnon and syria
                    FIRST PLACE 22 POINTS QUALIFY WITH EASE
                    WE ARE UN BEST GROUP POSSIBLE

Comment

In 10 days
                      Afc will decide the faith of the wcq matches

Love to have all games play in qatar with var +fans is kool since i am sure ther eis
                      Big iranian community there which BASATEH dooodooridoododododo BERAH MISHE.
                      HOPEFULY THE 10 GAMES ARE PLAYED IN FORMAT OF 3-3-4
                      IN 3 DIFFERENT STAGES.

Comment

Football simulator did 10,000 simulations and here is result:

Comment

AS reports that cq will sign for iraq imminently… https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.as.c...64797.amp.html

Comment

This group just took a very sharp left turn from chill vibes to inshallah mode

Comment

Iraqi soccer sites on instagram says its nearly a done deal, only financial needs to be agreed

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                AS reports that cq will sign for iraq imminently… https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.as.c...64797.amp.html
                                This just shows why you should never glorify any human being, if indeed this report turns out to be true i will lose my respect for Queiroz and hope Iraq finishes last. Skocic will show him who's boss and that it is not about the name but the quality you bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X