• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booye PP miyaad.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Finally antwerp wasn't that bad.
      yeam, idiot ruined his chance with the club, by his naazo noonorish o injury playacting and other usual koskholbazish..!

that new coach (who took over after that other asshole left for china) was being very fair and sensible with him at the club.... he has himself only to blame for that debacle..!

needs to go back to PP or may as well start to cash in in gutter or other tokhmy rich leagues..!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        That reach though!

Although I currently prefer Abedzadeh, I do still like what Beiranvand brings to the game. Hope he keeps developing!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          That reach though!

Although I currently prefer Abedzadeh, I do still like what Beiranvand brings to the game. Hope he keeps developing!
          It's hard to beat his resume of stopping a CR7 penalty in the WC. But Abedzadeh's "Chip me Bro!" comes close =)

Comment

Safe to say this loan to Boavista has been pretty pointless. He went from one bench to another bench. He has gotten several chances to prove himself but it didn’t work out, I’m fine with him going back to PP at this point. Thankfully we have Abedz and Niazmand in Europe.

Comment

What's going on with Beira? Did he become a full time actor and give up on being a GK?

Joking aside, bummer that the loan to Boavista has not really changed his situation.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                What's going on with Beira? Did he become a full time actor and give up on being a GK?

Joking aside, bummer that the loan to Boavista has not really changed his situation.
                He completely fk his euro career from A to Z

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He completely fk his euro career from A to Z
                  Should move to Turkish Super Lig.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Should move to Turkish Super Lig.
                    He will do the same thing there

Comment

Imo, this GK can go very high and go down very low very quickly. And I don't speak about his injuries coming at the worst place.
                      He need a place where he could have his low moments and injuries without any competition

Comment

Beiro needs to improve his language skills and show a whole new level of commitment if he wants to stay in Europe. I am not sure if he can put a complete English sentence together after all this time. Of course he comes from very humble beginnings probably more challenged than Mehdi Taremi or Ali Alipour AND he has done enough with his life to know that he can go to the next level. His lack of success in Europe definitely impacted him in loosing his starting position with TM. With no playing time, there is no way Skocic is going to put him in the goal unless Amir is unavailable for some reason.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Beiro needs to improve his language skills and show a whole new level of commitment if he wants to stay in Europe. I am not sure if he can put a complete English sentence together after all this time. Of course he comes from very humble beginnings probably more challenged than Mehdi Taremi or Ali Alipour AND he has done enough with his life to know that he can go to the next level. His lack of success in Europe definitely impacted him in loosing his starting position with TM. With no playing time, there is no way Skocic is going to put him in the goal unless Amir is unavailable for some reason.
                          Go Beiro!
                          Very well said as always futbaldoost jaan. Everything about his story is remarkable and should be celebrated. That said we can also still be fair and acknowledge a lot of things he has done leading up to this situation was very avoidable/if he made different choices earlier on maybe now he’d be in a different position.

- made a move to Europe earlier in his career. It has been confirmed many times that he had opportunities for 2-3 consecutive seasons before he took the offer to join Antwerp. If he started earlier, well, the positive implications of that and also him being a few years more experienced in europe have obvious positives.

- his inability or lack of desire to learn English

- becoming complacent. This one I don’t have evidence on and I’m not as passionate about as the previous two bullets but I do think that he, like haghighi before him, became complacent in TM after some good performances on a big stage. I just can’t help but think that if someone is operating like they have a job they need to earn each week (the TM #1 spot) then they will train, work, and operate in the most professional and hardworking manner and I just don’t really see it from beiro.
                          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-28-2022, 12:37 PM.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I honestly think Beiranvand needs to come back to Iran and at least hold down the #1 spot and be somewhere he's comfortable at. Playing abroad is simply not for everyone and he's clearly one of those.

Comment

I question whether a World cup nation like Iran shall have a keeper in the squad that can't even make the No.1 at a medicore Portuguese club...If you disagree please do so with facts please!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                I question whether a World cup nation like Iran shall have a keeper in the squad that can't even make the No.1 at a medicore Portuguese club...If you disagree please do so with facts please!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                You’re saying he should be dropped entirely ?

Comment

Working...
                                X