X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I disagree.

Rushing out too aggressively and taking down attackers in the box isn't a cultural issue. Neither are poor positioning or inability to hold on to the ball when intercepting crosses.
    Man ba in didgaah kamelan moafegham, chera ke askhaare ke Beiro az khordsaalegi darvazebaani raa dorost o hesaabi yaad nagerefte va baraye hamin dar amalkardesh

naghs daare va hamishe daashte, manande Ahmad-Reza Abedzadeh ke hame migan shir hast o nemidonam chi, AMMA on ham gand-kaari mitonest bekone,

chon naghs daashte.

VALI, ini ke Beiro az nazare farhangi va be khosoos zabani nemitone dar Europa jay biofte aslan komakesh nemikone va rooye KHOOD-BAVARISH asar mizare va in ham
    dar amalkardesh asar mizare.

Baraye mesaal Amir Abedzadeh avvalin saalhaa dar Porteghaal kharabkaari ziyaad mikard dar darvzazeh kam-eshtebaah NABOOD.

Amma man fekr mikonam chon posht-kaaresh khoob bood va tonest dar farhange Porteghaali jay biofte va zaban raa yaad begire pish-raft kard
    va amalkardesh sal be saal behtar shod.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      This is why (even though I don't particularly like PP or SS) I never really wanted Alireza to leave Persepolis. Because for a 20-40 ranked national team, it is better for the keeper to play in the nation's club teams and just be able to play regularly, to be ready for the national team. I knew he would lose that, whichever team he went to in Europe....

So many international keepers for upper-mid tier countries have ended up being benched for years in their clubs in Europe over the last few decades.

Being a goalkeeper is different to other positions. Language and instinctive relationships with your rearguard is the key. Centre back is kind of similar, that's why we only had Rahman Rezaei consistently playing for 8 seasons in Italy.
      It is pretty upsetting how this turned out but this is all easy to say now that we can see he didn’t make it work in Europe. Had he stayed in Iran a lot of us would constantly (myself included) be complaining that he isn’t excelling or living up to his potential. He had a good opportunity to move, and unfortunately it isn’t working. It’s better to have tried it than not, but I agree it made things difficult in the national team for him. I really hope he can fine some regular playing time soon, at this rate he is option 2 for the World Cup.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I disagree.

Rushing out too aggressively and taking down attackers in the box isn't a cultural issue. Neither are poor positioning or inability to hold on to the ball when intercepting crosses.
        All this in addition to not having the language skills and not showing the drive to win the starting spot.

I understand that he is married and has kids, but he is in a situation that requires him to be at the team's facility every minute he is awake. If he is not training, he should be working on his language skills at the team's facility. We live in a world that perception is very important. He needs to show his teammates, team staff and the front office that he wants to be there, and is working every single minute toward getting playing time.

I don't have social media and don't follow him on whatever social media outlet he is on, could someone tell me what is he doing? Is he even in the Portugal? It feels like he has lost his motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          It is pretty upsetting how this turned out but this is all easy to say now that we can see he didn’t make it work in Europe. Had he stayed in Iran a lot of us would constantly (myself included) be complaining that he isn’t excelling or living up to his potential. He had a good opportunity to move, and unfortunately it isn’t working. It’s better to have tried it than not, but I agree it made things difficult in the national team for him. I really hope he can fine some regular playing time soon, at this rate he is option 2 for the World Cup.
          I never wanted him to leave though when it was clear how settled he is in the domestic league... Even though i don't like PP or SS particularly, it's just better for him to be comfortable and playing every match with national team defenders in front of him... I remember Rustu Recber's performances for turkey declined after he ended up going to europe (4 games in 4 years in la liga....)

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2714063

Comment

Beiro can't catch a break. Boavista just extended their 40 year old goalkeeper's contract by another year.

Comment

I'm affraid he will return to Perspolise.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                100% sure

Comment

In fact we did think he was a good GK on very top European level but he proved us wrong. We thought it was because of Antwerp, the coach, the club then the situation repeated in Boavista. We need to accept that he's not in top European level but only top level in Asia.

Comment

In fact we did think he was a good GK on very top European level but he proved us wrong. We thought it was because of Antwerp, the coach, the club then the situation repeated in Boavista. We need to accept that he's not in top European level but only top level in Asia.
                    Harfet raa ghaabool daram.

Neshoon daad ke az nazare TASMIMIRI zaif kaar mikone.

Albate fekr nakonim ke Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh ham ke hame migoftan shir ast o in chizhaa mitonest dar

Europa baazi kone.

Man fekr mikonam on ham gand mizad va az nazare tasmimgiri on ham zaif bood.

Bayad bebinim Niyazmand dar Europa mitone bemoone dar fasle ayande va daste kam say kone ye chizi az

khodesh neshoon bede ya na.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I just regret he couldnt have more than 10 games in a row with each club,with an injury killing him each time

Comment

nothing wrong with that, he will get consistent playing time and he was an excellent keeper for Iran even while at PP

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          nothing wrong with that, he will get consistent playing time and he was an excellent keeper for Iran even while at PP
                          Exactly, there are a lot of top international keepers for non-elite national teams who were unable to leave their domestic league. At least getting regular games and with some national team players ahead of him in his club team he will be fine.

Not getting game time will dampen his reflexes and decision making

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aebyzrQPLw
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Exactly, there are a lot of top international keepers for non-elite national teams who were unable to leave their domestic league. At least getting regular games and with some national team players ahead of him in his club team he will be fine.

Not getting game time will dampen his reflexes and decision making
                              You got to be from one of the big countries too to get respect.
                              Look at how Keylor Navas is treated! To me he is an elite goalie and could/should haae been starter for any team he was on, but because he's Costa Rican he's easily discarded.

Comment

Beiranvad: "My last photo in training with the Boavista team, I am sad that I am with Boavista at the last minute and I would like to finish it and start another way, because I did not have much chance and I only played 10 games and tried to help the team too. Good luck to Boavista."

Comment

Working...
                                X