Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    prime example of an average at best scrapping player but one which is Peak STAMINA/Fitness and Form, like Amiri in TM ...!!
    That dude is ALWAYS in thick of all MF action for brentford Hence probably the First name on Frank's starting team sheet..!
    Yeah that’s a great point….the commentators were saying how Brentford captain Pontus Jansen calls him the German machine. That’s exactly what he is….a big boy who has a ton of hustle strength and good footy IQ. Makes very few mistakes and brings a big presence in the middle….glad to see he is getting the recognition he deserves
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

vissa coming on 2nd sub
      they could use some possession and time on the ball in MF
      COME ON FRANKIE
      BRING ON MY BOYEEE SAMMY
      That was the 3rd sub

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Norgaard off for Wissa who was signed this summer. Thats the final sub i believe. Shame PL has only 3 subs instead of 5 like other leagues this season.
        Vissa was 2nd sub..? or 3rd.?

Comment

Wissa ties it up!!! 3-3!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wissa scores and Brentford equalize again!

Comment

Now 3-3 good game
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

wissa scores

RIP Sammy

Comment

Great game.

Still don’t see what’s to be concerned about by saman. We knew going into the season he was not going to get a lot of mins in these type of games. They are basically playing 3cdms/box to box guys in midfield. All physical asf.

Ghoddos direct competition in this team for the more attacking mid role is Jensen, a danish international, also set on the bench not getting any mins tonight.

Guy has no agenda against ghoddos, he’s improved him a lot as a player, made him a better asset for tm, and now he is part of a very competitive PL squad who push top teams like liverpool to brink.

Comment

fk
                    TONEY SCORES THE WINNER
                    but offside ??

Comment

What a game!!!!
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Great game.

Still don’t see what’s to be concerned about by saman. We knew going into the season he was not going to get a lot of mins in these type of games. They are basically playing 3cdms/box to box guys in midfield. All physical asf.

Ghoddos direct competition in this team for the more attacking mid role is Jensen, a danish international, also set on the bench not getting any mins tonight.

Guy has no agenda against ghoddos, he’s improved him a lot as a player, made him a better asset for tm, and now he is part of a very competitive PL squad who push top teams like liverpool to brink.
                        Thank you for getting ahead of it before the complaints start coming, beat me to it!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Hey you Graham Potter lovers . If Brighton beat Wolves tomorrow they go top of the table.

Comment

great game, this team is gonna finish very comfortably mid table.

Is a long season, ghoddos will need to keep being patient and train well, and then take his chances like hes been doing.

Remember, he did not join this team as a star player, rather as a player who was very overweight and didnt play football for a whole year. A real rehabalitation project if anything.

Also their recruitment deserves a lot of praise. Some of these pickups are just crazy. Toney coming from 3rd or 4th div, mbuemo, wissa, ghoddos all from ligue 2 i think, suddenly a midfield full of solid international players, raya proving to be a super talented gk, etc.

Comment

whatta game
                              shame Sammy couldnt take any part in it but he has only himself to blame..!!
                              tbh, he's had plenty of time to get his fitness together at brentford and reach full fitness and form and he hasnt yet, simple as...!
                              and there was little chance for any player who isnt in full fitness to take any part in such a match which had End to End action 95min strong..!!
                              Route 1 football for most part was played today by Brentford and similarly for most part in this league, so either you adhere to such norms or will be for most part a passenger ..!!

Comment

whatta game
                                shame Sammy couldnt take any part in it but he has only himself to blame..!!
                                tbh, he's had plenty of time to get his fitness together at brentford and reach full fitness and form and he hasnt yet, simple as...!
                                and there was little chance for any player who isnt in full fitness to take any part in such a match which had End to End action 95min strong..!!
                                Route 1 football for most part was played today by Brentford and similarly for most part in this league, so either you adhere to such norms or will be for most part a passenger ..!!
                                I dont see any evidence his fitness isnt up? Honestly, go rewatch villa game, he was all over the park and putting in great work in press and off the ball, tracking players all the way back into brentford box, still adding himself well to offense.

ITs just a matter of game profile a lot of times, what the coach is going for in the midfield, etc. Ghoddos is not a 6ft1 super physical defensive midfielder, he cant change that. Just like those guys lack the guile and football IQ to create a lot of chances in games vs midtable or lower tabl teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X