Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I jumped around my room. So happy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      The relief on Taremi's face. Worth all the gold in the world.
      i wouldn't blame him. For me it was like I took a dump after 3 months of running dry. Lol
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Lovely 1-2 by Taremi that was a beauty, weak shot at the end but didn’t have a choice but to take that as there was no support with him in the box
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Martinez is warming up. Pls let Mehdi continue as he needs the confidence.

Comment

Taremi getting very frustrated with his teammates. He positions himself so well and has been constantly making smart runs but they seem to prefer messing around with the ball around the halfway line instead of playing a forward pass

Comment

Sc has some substitution fetish indeed.

Comment

mehdi off subbed in 83rd minute

great shift by him. 3 subs coming in for porto.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Great game by Mehdi….goal and assist in the derby. That should be a big confidence boost for him he needs. He was great today and the runs he was making especially later in the 2nd half were pure class and the Mehdi we all love and know. Damesh garm
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

All 3 goalscorers subbed out, job well done. Fabio Viera for me was MOTM but Mehdi easily a close second. Really liked the midfield setup today.

Comment

announcer: MEHDI
                        fans: TAREMI

music to my ears =)

Comment

Comment

Congratulations Mehdi jaan. An assist and a goal, we knew it was only a matter of time. That was a MOTM performance for sure! Happy New Year and can't wait to see you back in a TM jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Congratulations Mehdi jaan. An assist and a goal, we knew it was only a matter of time. That was a MOTM performance for sure! Happy New Year and can't wait to see you back in a TM jersey.
                              even tho it was assist flashscore does not have it as assist. is assist official?

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                                even tho it was assist flashscore does not have it as assist. is assist official?
                                It is in my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X