Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flick that sealed the win (including Arab commentary as a bonus!)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Got to be MOTM although bt sport people seem to want to give to Uribe

I mean look at his sofascore and whoscored

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
      What did my boy jimbo say?

Comment

(Lol Grujic)

Comment

Mehdi: It was a good game for us. We controlled the flow. We were a team.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I have a good feeling he will get a transfer to top italian or spanish side this summer.

He is simply too effective, too smart, too physically dominant for multiple top sides to pass up on, especially as bc of his age you could probably get him for around 20million.

For example, Juve likely need a forward of his exact profile to replace morata, somebody that would make space for Vlahovic and also combine with him, being able to play as a forward partner or as an oversized winger (in role Taremi is also brilliant at). Similar scenario at AC Milan, Sevilla, potentially even Atleti depending on what happens with Suarez.
              ... and deservedly so. His childhood dream has been to play for Real Madrid. I hope it comes through next year. For now let's win for the Porto club and country.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Juventus partnership with Dušan Vlahović is the dream.

It would be insanely good. Two tall strikers who can score and create for one another. With this, Juventus can finally be Juventus again in world football.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by maziar View Post
                  Mehdi does great defensive work while on the field. I don't understand why SC subs him off all the time! They got scored on last year many times as soon as he left the field.
                  im sure Sc had one big eye out for the more important (to him and the club) league fixture looming large shortly in couple of days time and wanted to give him a much needed and deserved rest ...! however he grossly underestimated Lazio's abilities to get back into the fixture late....!!
                  Lazio were all over them like white on rice after mehdi walked off the pitch.... from what i saw Only PURE LUCK ultimately saved them from not losing it late and get kicked outa Europa..!!

Comment

Comment

What a great ambassador Mehdi is for our football! 🇮🇷 👏

Comment

Sarri was complaining about the penalty in the post match conference.

Comment

Does anyone know Taremi's up-to-date stats both for league and europe?

And if you know how many penalties he's won....?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Sarri was complaining about the penalty in the post match conference.
                            Nothing to complain about. VAR clearly showed contact. Mehdi over sold it, but clearly the right call.

Comment

Comment

Taremi: "It was a great job, it went as we wanted"

Statements by Taremi, FC Porto forward, to SportTV after the draw (2-2) at Lazio's ground. The Iranian scored and assisted.

Review: "It was a perfect game. We controlled as we wanted, we did what we wanted to do. It was a great job, it went as we wanted."

Contribution with goal and assist: "I just want to help the team. We played very well and were a real team."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14623139.html

Comment

Working...
                                X