Monaco
    Bayer Leverkusen!!!
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Spartak
    Red Star
    Galatasaray

Comment

Comment

Props to Lazio and Immobile especially. Hadn't seen them play before the knockout rounds. Very impressed by the number of scoring opportunities they created.

Comment

Immense contribution by him today. He's such an odd player, one moment he miscontrols a simple pass the next he delivers a Xavi level pass to make it 2-1. From the supporting striker position he had an OK first half. Obvious did well to win the penalty. He did a great job controlling passes, turning forward and into space but struggled to get a shot on target or find that key incisive pass.
          Second half was much better for him i think, he looked more energetic and got into dangerous positions with good off ball movement as well to help his teammates. Wish he got that one shot on target but it was a difficult opportunity. He was the reason why they made it through today for sure but honestly i've seen him play better. Still, R16 will be a fun couple of matches to follow so thats something to be excited for

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Porto possible Europa Round of 16 opponents
            1st leg at Dragao

West Ham
            Lyon
            Monaco
            Bayer Leverkusen!!!
            Eintracht Frankfurt
            Spartak
            Red Star
            Galatasaray
            Meh ..! No exciting prospects in this lot for me ..!
            Except perhaps Bayer ..!? But i prefer to have 2 horses in this race for as long as possible..! Hopefully one between them would raise this trophy 🏆 🥇 ..!

Porto should be able to beat most of these lots & progress ..!
            I suppose a tie vs hammers or Lyon could be more intense & exciting..!? 😺

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Meh ..! No exciting prospects in this lot for me ..!
              Except perhaps Bayer ..!? But i prefer to have 2 horses in this race for as long as possible..! Hopefully one between them would raise this trophy 🏆 🥇 ..!

Porto should be able to beat most of these lots & progress ..!
              I suppose a tie vs hammers or Lyon could be more intense & exciting..!? 😺
              I think Lyon or Bayer would be very exciting matches against Porto. I agree that I'd like to see both Bayer and Porto go further, so a match up between them later in the tournament would be preffered.

Comment

West Ham would be good. English team means coverage/visibility as always will be maximized, plus despite being quite a solid outfit they are faltering recently.

OFC not opposed to them getting a relatively easy draw and making it to next round with less stress. Having said that porto are the favorites for basically all potential draws here besides leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  West Ham would be good. English team means coverage/visibility as always will be maximized, plus despite being quite a solid outfit they are faltering recently.

OFC not opposed to them getting a relatively easy draw and making it to next round with less stress. Having said that porto are the favorites for basically all potential draws here besides leverkusen
                  The more we can have our players make British fans cry the better. Still get enjoyment of how salty they were when Taremi scored on Chelsea last year.

Comment

https://football-italia.net/porto-pe...blem-with-var/

Comment

Lol bichareh Susy

https://twitter.com/footballitalia/s...18096480804874

Comment

Porto vs frankfort and then Porto vs Bayern Leverkusen that would be ideal for us.

Comment

The Man is turning into a Beast. The second goal and that world class pass, you could easily think it was made made In Brazil. We are proud of you Man.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

VOTE FOR MEHDI TAREMI!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Thanks - everyone vote for Mehdi

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleagu...of-the-week/#/

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Working...
                                X