Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, vote on all platforms - UEFA site and Twitter (just like or RT Mehdi Taremi in the answers)
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Does anyone know Taremi's up-to-date stats ..

Taremi's stats (season 21/22) :

Liga Portugal = 12 goals - 9 assists
      Champions League= 1 Goal - 1 Assist
      Europa League= 1 Goals - 1 Assist
      Taça de Portugal = 1 assists
      Allianz Cup = 1 Goal

Total= 15 Goals - 12 Assists
      Total Penalty This season = 3 penalties
      =============================

Total Stats for Taremi in portugal (league + europe)

59 goals - 36 Assists = Amazing 95 goals and assists.

Comment

So proud of you Taremi. Thank you for your constant brilliant performances, thank you for bringing big smiles to millions of faces, thank you for making us all proud, thank you for bringing tons of joy and happiness to our beloved countrymen in Iran who everyday have to deal with relentless social/economical difficulties. And last but not least thank you for spanking all these top world class European teams one after another!

I mean the dude did everything on the pitch. He drew a penalty out of nothing, he converted the PK himself, he gave a world class assist, he had fantastic shots of goal, he showed some individual skills. And he remained his class and typical composure on the pitch!

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Since moving to Portugal though I can’t remember him missing one.
        Correct, I don't think he has ever missed a PK in Portugal.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Taremi's stats (season 21/22) :

Liga Portugal = 12 goals - 9 assists
        Champions League= 1 Goal - 1 Assist
        Europa League= 1 Goals - 1 Assist
        Taça de Portugal = 1 assists
        Allianz Cup = 1 Goal

Total= 15 Goals - 12 Assists
        Total Penalty This season = 3 penalties
        =============================

Total Stats for Taremi in portugal (league + europe)

59 goals - 36 Assists = Amazing 95 goals and assists.
        Dayummm, he has basically registered his name on all these competitions as a goal scorer/assist and penalty drawer. What else any team in the world would expect from their players?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Dayummm, he has basically registered his name on all these competitions as a goal scorer/assist and penalty drawer. What else any team in the world would expect from their players?
          Keano jan you said it all . The thing about taremi is that he also does deffensive work too. He also wins 90%+ of the aerial ball which is a huge winner for any team. He fits perfectly in barca , united and even liverpool.

Comment

This image all day.

Comment

I like how he could easily pass off as Portuguese. I wonder if that plays a role in his settling in at Portuguese Liga

Comment

Comment

Comment

taremi is the top dog of porto now, after luis diaz left he is thier main man. his value will sky rocket, i wont be surprised if in the summer we get a good offer, i am just in shocked he have a 50 million realise clause.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      taremi is the top dog of porto now, after luis diaz left he is thier main man. his value will sky rocket, i wont be surprised if in the summer we get a good offer, i am just in shocked he have a 50 million realise clause.
                      He was their main man even when Luis Diaz was there. They had exact same goal contributions (goals + assist)
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

SC: "If Taremi was portuguese he would've been invited to portugal's national team. Taremi is very clever."

Comment

Taremi is the best iranian player from the last decade at least.
                          Even in the national team, it is usually him that performs. Azmoun has talent and potential and Jahanbaksh is good but not top/premiere league quality. In life and in football you have to look at the current and who is performing the best at the present.
                          Taremi has shown what few other iranians have showed, amazing performances AND consistency.

I remember there was a thread something about Iran not having Salah level talent. We did. Ali Karimi for example had the potential to be one of the best attacking midfielders. There were very few but a couple that could have achieved it.
                          Now we have Taremi and Azmoun who unfortunately are old in football terms. Azmoun is 27 years old but has just now signed to a top european league, staying in Zenit for way too long for whichever reason. Taremi joined Porto 2 years ago and is now 29.
                          But i hope we can see either of them in a top top european team it would be amazing to watch.

EDIT: Ghoddos is good too but has been sabotaged my external events. (Also we have to try to integrate this guy in the starting line up... We are talking about Iran, the guy plays in a premiere league team and is better than any iranian that either play locally or other asian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                            Taremi is the best iranian player from the last decade at least.
                            Even in the national team, it is usually him that performs. Azmoun has talent and potential and Jahanbaksh is good but not top/premiere league quality. In life and in football you have to look at the current and who is performing the best at the present.
                            Taremi has shown what few other iranians have showed, amazing performances AND consistency.
                            I remember there was a thread something about Iran not having Salah level talent. We did. Ali Karimi for example had the potential to be one of the best attacking midfielders. There were very few but a couple that could have achieved it.
                            Now we have Taremi and Azmoun who unfortunately are old in football terms. Azmoun is 27 years old but has just now signed to a top european league, staying in Zenit for way too long for whichever reason. Taremi joined Porto 2 years ago and is now 29.
                            But i hope we can see either of them in a top top european team it would be amazing to watch.
                            EDIT: Ghoddos is good too but has been sabotaged my external events. (Also we have to try to integrate this guy in the starting line up... We are talking about Iran, the guy plays in a premiere league team and is better than any iranian that either play locally or other asian teams.
                            Sardar is a better striker (finisher), but Mehdi is a more complete player all around.

He isn't Salah level (top 5 in the world), but this is the first time we have a top 25 player in the world IMO.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X