Clear All

taremi cushion header assist to evanilson ....puts it in the empty net

Comment

nearly got another penalty
      fouled top of box
      got defender cautioned ... shoulda been a red as he was through on goal
      takes fk himself almost

Comment

porto need to go to taremi and let him build the play up and put the final assist or touches together when in final 3rd of the pitch.... other's flat suck at it ... lost count of how many breakaways they wasted by indecision or bs back passes

Comment

Holy shit mehdi how do you miss that man..

Comment

Not got his shooting boots on tonight - that header on his own in the box with no one around him.

Comment

oh my
              mehdi open header in front of goal
              heads right to arms of keeper ...

Comment

Otavio has no brain honestly, always getting himself into trouble.

Comment

Taremi baffles me man one moment he is giving a worldie assist another he is missing open nets and headers. I think its sort of a consequence of our football not engraining some fundamentals in these guys. Even if they excel and show some world class talent a little bit of that 2% deficiency in striker fundamentals shows

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Taremi baffles me man one moment he is giving a worldie assist another he is missing open nets and headers. I think its sort of a consequence of our football not engraining some fundamentals in these guys. Even if they excel and show some world class talent a little bit of that 2% deficiency in striker fundamentals shows
                    His tiredness manifests in this way - he plays his heart out and moves around so much during his time on the pitch and although it doesn't show that much with his fitness levels, when it comes to his body positioning and taking chances it shows.

E.g. fighting non stop against portugal for 90 mins and his miss-

Comment

Great tracking back there to stop the counter attack.

Comment

Mehdi's shot hits the crossbar, last second of play! My Goodness...

Game finished. Draw.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That was unlucky at the end - took the shot went well but hit the crossbar.

Comment

wow
                            Mehdi nearly brought the house down with that woulda been winner rocket
                            came off post/upright ..

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              The thing with Taremi is 90% of forwards don’t get into those positions in the first place. He finds space and opportunity. He’s not a lethal finished though.

Comment

Wow.. Porto hit the post 3-4 times today, Mehdi missed 2 sitters too. Sometimes its just not your day.

Comment

Working...
                                X