This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and 11 assists?

according to this site, Mehdi has assisted 6 of Evanilsons goals, highest in the league between 2 players

dont know if this is updated with todays 2 assists though

Liga Portugal Assist to Goal Scorer
    R Goal Scorer Assisted By Team #
    1 Evanilson M. Taremi FC Porto 6
    2 D. Núñez Rafa Benfica 6
    3 S. Lino Pedrinho Gil Vicente 5
    4 A. Luís I. Camará Moreirense 3
    5 R. Martins Yan Moreirense 3
    6 Crysan Lincoln Santa Clara 3
    7 N. Santos P. Sarabia Sporting CP 3
    8 M. Taremi F. Vieira FC Porto 3
    9 L. Díaz Otávio FC Porto 3
    10 A. Bukia A. Silva Arouca 3
    https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/17...-NOS-2021-2022
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sofascore Rating 8.3 for Taremi and 9.1 for Evanilsson

Comment

Comment

Porto now 6 points clear of Sporing, with a +11 GD advantage to boot.

Comment

Far right side

Comment

highlights

Comment

What a beautiful setting for the match today. The sunset sky as the backdrop to a wonderful match

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  What a beautiful setting for the match today. The sunset sky as the backdrop to a wonderful match

Beautiful. And 11 degree Celsius at 21:00 while I'm freezing where I am. Taremi living the great life in Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Sofascore Rating 8.3 for Taremi and 9.1 for Evanilsson
                    8.3 for 2 assists and a goal? OK...

Comment

Evanilson gets a lot of hate here, presumably because he and Taremi play the same position, but man... He links up so damn well with Mehdi.

Comment

this porto team is great, diaz is gone and they still play fantastic football. dont eaven miss the guy and he was great.
                        and a lot of young players taking steps all the time.

only thing worrying is the day Pepe stops playing, they need his drive and profile in the team. should try to get a portugese tm regular to take his spot/join him in defence and they will be very very dangerous in CL next year. mbemba is doing ok aswell now. this team has a bright future.

that, and the question is how long they get to keep SC, last i heard english teams were trying to get him.
                        a great coach, who has implemented a great modern style in porto. according to me, they play one of the most entertaining football in europe.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Porto's traveling fans showing their gratitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Evanilson gets a lot of hate here, presumably because he and Taremi play the same position, but man... He links up so damn well with Mehdi.
                            Evanilson has come on well this season (Porto fans were calling for him and Taremi to play together last season over Marega) but it must be applauded that every player Mehdi has played with up front with for Porto has him to thank for their success. Marega, Martinez, Diaz and Evanilson.

Comment

Add this to his already impressive streak of goal contributions
                              What bothers me though is there are still a fair number of porto fans who prefer Fabio Viera start instead of Taremi and argue his stats look good but only because of the sheer volume of chances he gets.
                              I guess you can't win everyone's favor though. Watching Porto play without him always seems to lack that extra bit of threat going forward and despite missing some sitters he is always making clever movements on and off the ball, always very in tune with his teammates' positioning.

He provides aerial threat, decent speed, strength on the ball, a knack for winning penalties and a perfect record of scoring them, excellent vision, good quality passing, a good read of defenses, good chemistry with his teammates, excellent offensive pressing, excellent stamina, average level of finishing ability for a striker (though better than a midfielder). Simply put, you just cant find any ordinary attacking midfielder that would do what taremi does as a second striker and he has been proving that day in and day out. Really hope Porto can secure this title and even Europa league so that we can see him finally get some well deserved silverware.

Comment

57 match played for Porto/Iran and 28 goals for Porto/Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X