Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi is just so impressive. If he continues this for the next couple of years he is our best legionnaire ever, I think.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Taremi dazzles Iran's ambassador: ″Only a prince of Persia...″

Morteza Damanpak Jami, Iranian ambassador to Portugal, praises the form of the FC Porto forward.

Scorer of one goal and two assists in FC Porto's victory over Paços de Ferreira (2-4), Mehdi Taremi once again demonstrated that he is in an excellent moment of form and, through social networks, the Iranian ambassador in Portugal made question of praising the forward.

"Only a Prince of Persia can do it: a goal, two assists and another influential action," wrote Morteza Damanpak Jami on Instagram, adding in Persian: "The continuation of your success makes the hearts of fans and Iranians happy." The post was later shared by the player.

In the last six games he played for FC Porto, Taremi scored a total of 4 goals and provided no less than seven assists. The Iranian international is, moreover, the player with the highest number of goals scored by the Blues and Whites this season.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14656985.html

Comment

Comment

Taremi surpasses Rafa and is the player with the most goals in Liga 21/22

After the victory of the dragons in Paços de Ferreira (2x4), counting for the 25th round of the Liga Portugal bwin, Taremi, FC Porto forward, surpassed Darwin Nuñez and Rafa Silva in the table of players who participated in goals, that is, who scored or watched.

According to zerozero's Playmakerstats, with one goal and two assists in the last game, the Iranian international reached his 25th participation in goals and, thus, left behind the two Benfica players: Rafa Silva, with 23 participations in goals, and Darwin Núñez , with 22.

Since joining the Blues and Whites (2020), from Rio Ave, Taremi has scored 40 goals and 27 assists in 84 official games. This season, the forward has already scored 13 goals and 12 assists in 24 matches in the Liga Portugal bwin.

Rafa Silva, SL Benfica forward and Portuguese international, has seven goals and 16 assists (current leader of this statistic) in 24 games in the Portuguese League 21/22.

Darwin Núñez, a forward for SL Benfica and international for Uruguay, appears in third place in the number of goals scored. This season, the player already has 20 goals (top scorer) and two assists in 21 matches in the Liga Portugal bwin.

Note also for the most represented club in this list of participations in goals: FC Porto. In addition to Mehdi Taremi, the list includes Luis Díaz (already sold to Liverpool), Evanilson, Otávio and Fábio Vieira.

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=355031

Comment

i just dont get how anybody can hate this team. They literally get pillaged every 6 months for their best players and keep producing more! Vitinha is a star and reminds me of a young fabregas. Look at the trust SC put in him, letting go of a big player like Sergio Oliveira to make space for him. Similar deal with Luis Diaz leaving, they didnt impede his progression (like many clubs would have), sold him to a top club and SCs work with him in past years was of such a high level that the guy goes there and is immediately a starter. Meanwhile it opened door for Evanilson and Fabio Vieira, two more young stars. And all the while they stay competitive, only team unbeaten in in domestic competitions across europe this season. Deserve more credit than they get, and they are a superb fit for Taremi and improved him in every single way possible. Even if he leaves eventually I do not recall a club improving/maximizing the potential of one of our players as much as Porto did with taremi.

SC is a very underrated coach. He is still quite young at 47. Im sure if he wants he can get top job in spain, italy, or even england within a few more years.

Comment

Most interesting stat I have read is that in the league, Porto has never lost if Taremi has started! If true, an amazing stat.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Taremi dazzles Iran's ambassador: ″Only a prince of Persia...″

Morteza Damanpak Jami, Iranian ambassador to Portugal, praises the form of the FC Porto forward.

Scorer of one goal and two assists in FC Porto's victory over Paços de Ferreira (2-4), Mehdi Taremi once again demonstrated that he is in an excellent moment of form and, through social networks, the Iranian ambassador in Portugal made question of praising the forward.

"Only a Prince of Persia can do it: a goal, two assists and another influential action," wrote Morteza Damanpak Jami on Instagram, adding in Persian: "The continuation of your success makes the hearts of fans and Iranians happy." The post was later shared by the player.

In the last six games he played for FC Porto, Taremi scored a total of 4 goals and provided no less than seven assists. The Iranian international is, moreover, the player with the highest number of goals scored by the Blues and Whites this season.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14656985.html
                    Gohe sage hezbollahi nakhastim ke nazar dar baareye mellate Iran bede.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Most interesting stat I have read is that in the league, Porto has never lost if Taremi has started! If true, an amazing stat.
                      If I remember correctly their last loss in the league was the 3-2 loss against Maritimo with Abedzadeh in goal, when he saved Telles penalty. Taremi was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        If I remember correctly their last loss in the league was the 3-2 loss against Maritimo with Abedzadeh in goal, when he saved Telles penalty. Taremi was on the bench.
                        They actually lost again a few weeks after that match to the same team they played yesterday. These were the only two losses in the past two seasons for Porto. Taremi started on the bench both games.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          In the league only, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            In the league only, correct?
                            Correct.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

i just dont get how anybody can hate this team. They literally get pillaged every 6 months for their best players and keep producing more! Vitinha is a star and reminds me of a young fabregas. Look at the trust SC put in him, letting go of a big player like Sergio Oliveira to make space for him. Similar deal with Luis Diaz leaving, they didnt impede his progression (like many clubs would have), sold him to a top club and SCs work with him in past years was of such a high level that the guy goes there and is immediately a starter. Meanwhile it opened door for Evanilson and Fabio Vieira, two more young stars. And all the while they stay competitive, only team unbeaten in in domestic competitions across europe this season. Deserve more credit than they get, and they are a superb fit for Taremi and improved him in every single way possible. Even if he leaves eventually I do not recall a club improving/maximizing the potential of one of our players as much as Porto did with taremi.

SC is a very underrated coach. He is still quite young at 47. Im sure if he wants he can get top job in spain, italy, or even england within a few more years.
                              I agree, I really do like their team. It's one of the only times I've had a vested interest (Taremi) but still really been impressed with the rest of these guys: Vitinha, otavio, Evanilson - they are all future stars.

This is why I personally want to see Taremi stay - he can remain and become a legend and club captain, rather than being a rotation figure for a club in a big-4 league where he gets a third of the game time during the season

Only exception is his own dream - if the club he loves as a kid (real madrid) ever go in for him then sure, he should go for it - maybe it will work, maybe it won't but he deserves the chance

Comment

We used to have some absolute legends of video editing on these forums.... (Does anyone remember Magic Moments 3 with Ronaldinho, Karimi, Totti etc.. back in 06 i think.)?

If someone can make a concise and well-edited compilation of Taremi highlights with some chill music (nothing too crazy like the usual iranian-made comps, just some gentle synthwave or maybe even lo-fi) then they will get absolute shares.

Comment

Working...
                                X