This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    There is an insane rumor going around Iranian instagram that Taremi is being looked at by Man United!

United does have lots of connections to Portuguese clubs, but I don't think it's flashy enough for them. Plus Taremi doesn't have the usual gardan koloft super agents that United deals with.
    I saw the same rumour, but only on Iranian IG account. Something worth tracking.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ghasem Dehnavi, wasnt that the Pakistani looking Elvis impersonator
      Damn we have come a long way. 2008 to 2011/12 was just a nightmare.

Comment

Man U would be awesome. They should try and get a package deal with mbemba too he could help them out in defense
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Man U is not awesome at all unless they get a quality coach.Cavani, Sancho, Rashford are all badly struggling there atm and Taremi would be doomed too. Stay away from Utd

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Man U would be awesome. They should try and get a package deal with mbemba too he could help them out in defense
            Agreed. Having Mbemba go to United wound indeed help Porto's defense

Comment

There are teams/systems (Chelsea, Wolves, Palace, Leicester) in the EPL where Mehdi would do great in. Man u is the opposite of that. would be an instant career killer.

Also would not read too much into this rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                There are teams/systems (Chelsea, Wolves, Palace, Leicester) in the EPL where Mehdi would do great in. Man u is the opposite of that. would be an instant career killer.
                Also would not read too much into this rumor.
                Hopefully Luis Diaz is nudging Klopp and talking Mehdi up 😂

Comment

Honestly I think mehdi should stay at porto. no club better than porto is going to get an 29-year old Iranian striker who isnt even the topscorer in the portugese competition. Mehdi is in his prime now, there is no guarantee that he will perform the same in other clubs in Europe. this guy came way too late to Europe.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2746434

Originally posted by The
                    Would be a terrible move for both teams.
                    Neither player fits the league they would be transferred to. Alireza is not quick and can't dribble past a traffic cone. Luiz Diaz lacks almost every single skill required in the EPL (football IQ, vision, off the ball movement, pressing, physical strength,etc...).

Also according to Brighton twitter, looks like Andy Naylor (Brighton insider), has already denied this move).

When I watch Luis Diaz play for Liverpool I was always get reminded of this comment by our friend The. I can't believe my eyes that he believes Luis Diaz lacks almost every skill required for the EPL (football IQ, vision, off the ball movement, pressing, physical strength,etc...)! I'm literally seeing the exact polar opposite! Right now, I'm seeing Diaz for Liverpool lined up against Lamptey and he is destroying him!

Also took his goal cleanly!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2746434

When I watch Luis Diaz play for Liverpool I was always get reminded of this comment by our friend The. I can't believe my eyes that he believes Luis Diaz lacks almost every skill required for the EPL (football IQ, vision, off the ball movement, pressing, physical strength,etc...)! I'm literally seeing the exact polar opposite! Right now, I'm seeing Diaz for Liverpool lined up against Lamptey and he is destroying him!

Also took his goal cleanly!
                      I'm sure you're never wrong about any football related predictions you make.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I'm sure you're never wrong about any football related predictions you make.
                        I am!

Comment

He is pretty much the only impact guy in TM who is regularly starting in his club. Others situations are not good.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Porto played the away match vs Tondela last October. They fell behind and Mehdi brought them back with his hattrick. He also got a Tondela player red-carded. I am standing for Mehdi to shine again tomorrow and help Porto secure another win.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X