X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Here you go bro.

Go Mehdi!

So enjoyable to watch Porto highlights (and games).

Was somewhat lucky to get the penalty call, but Taremi executed it nicely, as always. Goaly was smart enough to guess it right and got so close, but you can't place a low penalty shot more perfectly than Taremi. He's extremely good and consistent with that.

Porto is one more step closer to the title. I'd be very suprised and disappointed if they don't win it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Mehdi did not assist. The pass was too far up and he didn't make contact (at least on my view). It bounced off the GK. However, his hustle likely led to a GK panic, where instead of being able trap/control the ball, it bounced off to another attacker.
      I agree diz jaan that it was not an assist. Also, I think Mehdi did touch the ball and that probably had a role in the direction of the bounce against the keeper's chest (see exactly at 3:25 into the highlights above). Anyways, as you said regardless, it was his hustle that caused the bounce in the right direction setting up the third goal. The most important thing is that he played with gusto, earned a penalty, scored from the spot and his hustle had a role in the second goal. He will start in the game at Lyon on Thursday.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

The last 3 PKs from Mehdi, if I'm not mistaken, have gone perfectly to the low corners (Left, Left, and Right, respectively). At each of them (again, if I remember correctly), the GK correctly guesses the side to lunge at, but Mehdi places the ball so close to the post that they are physically impossible to save if the GK is standing in the middle of the goal to begin with. Just amazing!

Comment

Here you go bro.

Go Mehdi!

Thanks dada
          Oddly your post shows up blank on my iphone safari browser..!?
          Had to quote it to find the link to highlight

Ps
          That was a clever throw of leg from him to earn that Pk
          He is truly a master in buying Pks ..!! Lol

Also a brilliant gut busting run all the way from his own box to get on the end of service & deflecting the ball off the oncoming keeper for easy tap in goal ..! That goal credit was 90% due to him & the other dude who send the pass to him into box ..!
          The empty net finisher deserves no more than 10% credit for it.

Comment

Team/league MVP awards go to Francisco and Galeno...it's been a while since Mehdi has gotten one, which is odd to me. His level of impact has been undeniable. Not sure what the criteria for these are, or if they are sorta passed around so everyone can get a trophy at some point. With so many players scoring for Porto, it's probably hard to get them on a consistent basis.

Comment

Conceicao "Until the PK, Tondela deserved a draw." (in other words, Mehdi turned the tides of the match!)

Comment

A few things about Porto to highlight going forward:

- Taremi is undoubtedly established himself as the PK taker for the team
                - Galeno’s chemistry with the team is improving and he is starting to link up better and better with the team.
                - Francisco C is an absolute beast I’m surprised his dad doesn’t play him more honestly, he has an extremely bright future
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

- Galeno’s chemistry with the team is improving and he is starting to link up better and better with the team.
                  - Francisco C is an absolute beast I’m surprised his dad doesn’t play him more honestly, he has an extremely bright future
                  The son has been very ineffective last 3-4 months almost every sub he had came on and hence he has been given very little time every time he has came on. Be sure his dad will evern start him whenevr he will deserve it

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248...AC%DB%8C%D8%A8
                    Taremis dad on live td today crying because he feels mehdi did not reach his potential sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      Taremis dad on live td today crying because he feels mehdi did not reach his potential sooner!
                      Damesh garm, dame hameye pedar madarai ke vase bachehashon khone del khordano kolli zahmat keshidan garm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Agree Ghermez Jan but regarding FC, he needs to work on his physical condition and also mindset, more like team player. Otherwise, I think he will be superstar in very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          Such a gentle soul. God bless Mehdi and his family.

I hope Mehdi can help other Iranian youth reach Europe faster.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Thanks dada
                              Oddly your post shows up blank on my iphone safari browser..!?
                              Had to quote it to find the link to highlight
                              Ps
                              That was a clever throw of leg from him to earn that Pk
                              He is truly a master in buying Pks ..!! Lol
                              Also a brilliant gut busting run all the way from his own box to get on the end of service & deflecting the ball off the oncoming keeper for easy tap in goal ..! That goal credit was 90% due to him & the other dude who send the pass to him into box ..!
                              The empty net finisher deserves no more than 10% credit for it.
                              I have the same problem on my iPhone Bachelot jaan. I don't see video or twitter links even thought it works on the laptop or desktop. This is a new problem. It could be that the PFDC application on mobile is not tested regularly and after operating system updates certain functionalities stop working. I even tried different browsers on my iPhone and none of them worked. PFDC application used for the forum is quite old and I don't know how quickly the server is updated or if there are newer updates for mobile use. I can understand the headache of updating it or even going to a whole new one with so many active users and people working on a voluntary basis.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

I have the same problem on my iPhone Bachelot jaan. I don't see video or twitter links even thought it works on the laptop or desktop. This is a new problem. It could be that the PFDC application on mobile is not tested regularly and after operating system updates certain functionalities stop working. I even tried different browsers on my iPhone and none of them worked. PFDC application used for the forum is quite old and I don't know how quickly the server is updated or if there are newer updates for mobile use. I can understand the headache of updating it or even going to a whole new one with so many active users and people working on a voluntary basis.

Go Mehdi!
                                Maybe you should ditch iPhone, the most anti iranian brand

Comment

Working...
                                X