🇩🇪 RTL+
    🇬🇧 BT Sp app
    🇧🇷 Star+
    🇪🇸 Movistar +
    🇨🇵 W9
    🇿🇦 Max 360
    🇲🇴 iQiyi

Comment

Is it wrong to view Taremi's skills to win penalties as somewhat of an art?*

The way he changes direction or contorts his body to make the opponent foul him (or look like they are fouling him)... his timing... It's really something.

Someone should analyse what he does in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        There was a point in his career where he was really messing up badly. Hanging out ms ghoreishi, signing that Turkish contract…

Sahar khanoom is hanging out with Tataloo now.

Comment

The fact that Pepe senior is healthy and in all likelihood will be starting vs Lyon today is a huge plus for Porto. More than his defensive prowess (be it that he has not been very consistent lately) he brings the leadership element that was missing after he was subbed out due to injury in the half of the first leg vs Lyon. I think his presence improves the overall team morale including Mehdi's who has tremendous respect for Pepe. I look forward to a hard fought Porto win and going to the QFs today with Mehdi playing a key role.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

The fact that the main Porto twitter account tweets in Persian/Farsi (as their top 3 languages) still amazes me

Comment

Fking bench

Comment

On the bench in a do or die match. Interesting choice..

Comment

Smart. Good decision by SC.

He clearly wants to secure that League title. Yes, for some, it's disappointing to see him not put out his first-team out there, but he is running the legs off of his starters and they need a rest!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

SC benched all of his league starters which honestly is a fine decision. Sure its do or die but if a quality player is running at 50% capacity then you might as well use some fresher legs.
                    If the game is still close and they need a goal they can then bring on Taremi/Evanilson/Vitinha

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Fking bench
                      Toni Martinez needs game time too

Comment

This Galeno guy is very fast with lots of skills. He reminds you of Luis Díaz. I wouldn't be surprised if he was slowly becoming Porto's regular player.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          This Galeno guy is very fast with lots of skills. He reminds you of Luis Díaz. I wouldn't be surprised if he was slowly becoming Porto's regular player.
                          Unlike Diaz, though, he's much more personable and kind. Much less of a selfish player, imo.

Comment

Sergio conceishit is crazy man. Both Evanilson and Taremi out?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

UEFA Europabench

Comment

Let's hope this will not be another one of SC's brain farts like Chelsea second leg last year. I don't get upset anymore for not starting Taremi in a crucial match. I guess winning Liga Nos is his first priority and he is counting on his backup forwards to deliver in an away match here.

First Estglal and the ref steal a tie this morning, then Leverkusen looses is out this afternoon and now Mehdi is benched. It couldn't go any better At least I have Norooz to look forward to

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                                X