Comment

goozoo Zaidou is @it again..!! :/

Comment

made me think about this two goals
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFfomw-Z4uE
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHjR6gf9AQ
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

does anybody hava a link that doesnt freeze every 10 seconds?

open fun game to watch!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Toni does not have the vision, should've found his teammates on a couple occasions now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              does anybody hava a link that doesnt freeze every 10 seconds?

open fun game to watch!
              http://weakstreams.com/soccer-stream.../?sport=soccer

Comment

wow thx works great!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

watching this Lyon team over this two legs, im impressed. Not many teams in europe can stand up and play like this vs Porto!
                  '
                  As the commentator said, its a mystery that they play so well in europe and at the same time, are in the position they are in the league. Pariking at 10th spot in the league with 41 pts after 28 games, 9 pts and 14 goals behind both 2 place Marseile and 3rd placed team Nice for Champions league spot/ Cl qualifiiers spot

Watching this, it wouldnt be bad with Sardar there either.. eaven if im happy he is in Leverkusen offcource..

But Lyon have a good thing going on aswell for next year but but wont play in europe so in that way it was good anyway that Sardar went for Leverkusen!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

1-1 HT
                    Down by a goal on agg.

Mehdi likely to feature after the 65 min if scoreline holds.?

Comment

beautiful

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Time for Mehdi and Evanilson to come and wrap this match up. Porto did well to hold it at a tie. But the defense (ie Zaidu) needs a huge talking to in half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          watching this Lyon team over this two legs, im impressed. Not many teams in europe can stand up and play like this vs Porto!

As the commentator said, its a mystery that they play so well in europe and at the same time, are in the position they are in the league.

Watching this, it wouldnt be bad with Sardar there either.. eaven if im happy he is in Leverkusen offcource..

But Lyon have a good thing going on aswell!
                          i like their crazy asss fan culture too and ftb certainly look a more all around solid squad than what ive seen from Bayer so far..!!

maybe sardar shoulda gone there instead..?? especially if they get past Porto today...! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i like their crazy asss fan culture too and ftb certainly look a more all around solid squad than what ive seen from Bayer so far..!!
                            maybe sardar shoulda gone there instead..?? especially if they get past Porto today...! lol
                            yeah, I like their game flow, they make me remember good old lyon style from early 2000 when they were the most entertaining team in champions leagye.. if it wasnt for their position in the league.. their only hope for europe games next year are winning the europa league this year. and not impossible if they knock out Porto.
                            Porto is for me, slightly better if they play their best team, but I guess, in this game, the quality of Diaz is missed.. They would probably have to mark him or he would rip them up, so maybe they wouldnt play as open as they do..
                            but im surprised by lyon, i thought porto would crush them before this two games!
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Yeah. As a spectator this match is more fun to watch than Leverkusen - Atalanta.

Comment

2nd half getting underway
                                no subs at HT ..?
                                who this new Porto player..?

Comment

Working...
                                X