X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Not a bad choice as a sub for Taremi"

https://twitter.com/d20fernandes/sta...XvaxHmkjA&s=19

Man we're really gonna miss him today, I have the same feeling I had against Japan in the Asian cup

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

What does it say?

Comment

"We're always ready for one more 💪 How far is it to go back to Dragao?"

Comment

Man we're really gonna miss him today, I have the same feeling I had against Japan in the Asian cup

Cr7 was pretending he was going to city before he went to United last year. It’s very much the same game. No way he goes to Porto. He’s a sporting boy. He and his agent are doing their usual stupid games.

Comment

FC Porto starting XI in 1906. The mustaches remind me of our 1998 TM WC team

Comment

Comment

Taremi traveled to Iran but misses Lebanon match

The forward returns to Portugal on Tuesday to start working with FC Porto.

Taremi will not play against Lebanon tomorrow, in the round that ends the Asian qualifying phase for the Qatar World Cup. The forward traveled to Iran on Sunday, after having completed seven days of isolation for having tested positive for covid-19, but ended up being released after being observed by the medical department and having talked to Dragan Skocic.

Although he could have spared himself the fatigue caused by travel, THE GAME knows that Mehdi chose to head to Meshed to avoid a new misunderstanding with the coach, as happened in the final part of 2021, which, in fact, motivated his withdrawal from a call-up. of the "Lions of Persia". The Iranian wanted to give another sign of total commitment to the team, which already has qualification for the World Cup guaranteed.

Iran occupies second place in group A of the third qualifying round for the competition to be organized by Qatar, with one point less than South Korea. To return to the top, the Iranians need to defeat Lebanon and wait for the team coached by Paulo Bento to slip in the United Arab Emirates.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14721026.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Taremi will not play against Lebanon tomorrow, in the round that ends the Asian qualifying phase for the Qatar World Cup. The forward traveled to Iran on Sunday, after having completed seven days of isolation for having tested positive for covid-19, but ended up being released after being observed by the medical department and having talked to Dragan Skocic.
                  Although he could have spared himself the fatigue caused by travel, THE GAME knows that Mehdi chose to head to Meshed to avoid a new misunderstanding with the coach, as happened in the final part of 2021, which, in fact, motivated his withdrawal from a call-up. of the "Lions of Persia". The Iranian wanted to give another sign of total commitment to the team, which already has qualification for the World Cup guaranteed.
                  Iran occupies second place in group A of the third qualifying round for the competition to be organized by Qatar, with one point less than South Korea. To return to the top, the Iranians need to defeat Lebanon and wait for the team coached by Paulo Bento to slip in the United Arab Emirates.
                  Kind of sad we won't get to see Mehdi play tomorrow... I was hoping he would play and score a goal or two.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Kind of sad we won't get to see Mehdi play tomorrow... I was hoping he would play and score a goal or two.
                    Also seems like such a waste for him to travel all this way and not play. He should be resting and recovering from COVID. Makes me sad that he feels he needs to be there to avoid another spat with Skocic (at least per the O Jogo article). His spot should have been given to another young striker who could have been called up for valuable experience. But alas....

Comment

Thank you for the translations

Comment

Is he even in Iran? I haven't seen him in any photos.

Comment

Half of the Portugal NT plays for Porto, lol

Comment

Taremi and CR would be quite a nice combo though
                            I'll agree when taremi starts hitting the correct side of the net

Comment

O Jogo: Taremi traveled 12,000 kilometers to Iran and was still released from duty. The trip was to help him avoid any friction with manager.

smh

Comment

O Jogo: Taremi traveled 12,000 kilometers to Iran and was still released from duty. The trip was to help him avoid any friction with manager.
                                smh
                                SMH!

The only friction Dragan needs to have is with the IFF on preparation, getting the right gear etc. - not with his frigging best player!

What misdirected energy by the Croat.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X