Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this win, Porto has tied Benfica’s 1970s record of 56 undefeated leauge games streak.

Taremi is already a part of the greatest Porto run of all time.

If they don’t lose the next game, then Taremi and Porto make history as the portuguese team with the greatest undefeated streak in history.

If they go undefeated up to 64 games, then their streak becomes top 3 of all time in the world.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Don’t forget poor guy was on two long and exhausting flights also. That probably doesn’t help recovery…
      Not to mention a nice night out on the town with Ramin Rezaeian and friends... Exhausting, I know. I am sure it was arranged by Skocic to make him extra tired. That heartlesss coach. These flight exhaustions last at least a week, sometimes two or three weeks, so makes total sense that he still is feeling the flight exhaustion.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Not to mention a nice night out on the town with Ramin Rezaeian and friends... Exhausting, I know. I am sure it was arranged by Skocic to make him extra tired. That heartlesss coach. These flight exhaustions last at least a week, sometimes two or three weeks, so makes total sense that he still is feeling the flight exhaustion.
        He went to dinner. I would imagine starving one’s self is also detrimental to recovery. I could be wrong but

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          mehdi went out with ramin rezaeian again?? mannn this ramin guy is nothing but trouble! he already ruined his career lets hope he doesn't ruin mehdi's career.

He did get mehdi in trouble before so lets hope this was their last meeting ffs.

Comment

Mehdi is quite religious and it is possible he might be fasting. Porto of course respect that and leave him literally to it. He is obviously unable to train during the day if he is fasting. This means not fit enough to start. So perhaps until end of april he my keep the bench warm. I may of course be wrong and he is not fasting or it makes no difference.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

We will see next week...
              With Vieira scored a brace, i won't be surprised if the coach stick to the same line up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                Mehdi is quite religious and it is possible he might be fasting. Porto of course respect that and leave him literally to it. He is obviously unable to train during the day if he is fasting. This means not fit enough to start. So perhaps until end of april he my keep the bench warm. I may of course be wrong and he is not fasting or it makes no difference.
                there are many players across europes tops league fasting and practicing daily, playing games. Look at leicesters fofana vs united two days ago. Many other examples too

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  there are many players across europes tops league fasting and practicing daily, playing games. Look at leicesters fofana vs united two days ago. Many other examples too
                  You can't train/play games and not hydrate yourself. You hurt yourself. I doubt these players play or train while fasting and not drinking at all. You get bad cramps for starters.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If i am Mehdi i consider Milan offer. There is also no guarantee he start next season for Porto as they generally put emphasis on younger players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      You can't train/play games and not hydrate yourself. You hurt yourself. I doubt these players play or train while fasting and not drinking at all. You get bad cramps for starters.
                      I don't recall him being out for a month last year in Porto or the year before in Rio Ave.... I don't think he is fasting. Anyone hanging out with Ramin Rezaeian can't be too religious!!!

Comment

Comment

Porto update:

Uribe had his injury reassessed, and its been determined his thigh has a tear and He is likely to miss the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Porto update:

Uribe had his injury reassessed, and its been determined his thigh has a tear and He is likely to miss the rest of the season.
                            Big blow

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Porto update:
                              Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                              Big blow
                              Good opportunity for eustaquio he’s been playing more and more anyway but this will solidify he will keep getting big mins for Porto.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's been in really good form too so thats very disappointing. Hopefully Grujic can step into his shoes for the remaining games.

Comment

Working...
                                X