Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes out of form and will be benched by vieira.

I think SC doesnt like him and will try to sell him.

I guess he only has 2-3 non pk goals this season

LOL

Comment

Mehdi has 17 goals and 12 assist in Liga Nos, this season.

Insane!
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

evanilson makes it 4-0 already
          this portinmonese team mali nist..

rest our boy for thursday showdown at HT.

Comment

Niazmand should've done better there, ball was very close to him. Could've stuck a foot out and hit it away.

Comment

I told you guys, the Portimonese manager threw Payam to the wolves.

Nothing he could do on the fourth goal either.

Comment

God dam i feel for Payam.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I told you guys, the Portimonese manager threw Payam to the wolves.

Nothing he could do on the fourth goal either.
                  Reminds me of Beiro vs Tottenham

Comment

Portimonense defence is terrible and most Goshad
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

He goes “heeeeeeeeesssssss” instead of “shhhhhhhh”
                      Hahah

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        He goes “heeeeeeeeesssssss” instead of “shhhhhhhh”
                        Hahah
                        snake noise lol

Comment

The goalie should have done better on the 4th, but the other 3 he didn't have a chance really
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Comment

Another Man of the Match for Taremi so far
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

how many more wins to secure the title..?

he should be rested now for thursday showdown..!

Comment

Working...
                                X