Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Taremi and Iranians upset at Sporting website article that was insulting. Thursday's Cup match is last time this season that Taremi can respond to Sporting on the pitch."

Comment

Guys - what do you think of the idea of Taremi and his fit at Liverpool? I feel like he fits in so well there for a multitude of reasons but the biggest ones are the type of coach Klopp is (a real players coach, much more than any other manager) and also the need for someone like him who can come in and from a style perspective fit like a glove with salah, diaz, mane, and co. And last but not least their overall need for a striker.

Origi is set to leave and firmino I won’t be surprised if he takes on a lesser role or gets sold. I feel like they might be in the market for an experienced striker to come in and help short term and maybe a younger one for more the long term. It would make sense and Liverpool are doing a really solid job of scouting the right players IMO.

Obviously this is just me speaking on what is most ideal…..I can also see spurs and city throwing what they would call 20 mil as chump change to get taremi’s services based on their teams’ needs. Spurs was confirmed to have made a move for Sardar so maybe they might even be the most realistic.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Guys - what do you think of the idea of Taremi and his fit at Liverpool? I feel like he fits in so well there for a multitude of reasons but the biggest ones are the type of coach Klopp is (a real players coach, much more than any other manager) and also the need for someone like him who can come in and from a style perspective fit like a glove with salah, diaz, mane, and co. And last but not least their overall need for a striker.

Origi is set to leave and firmino I won’t be surprised if he takes on a lesser role or gets sold. I feel like they might be in the market for an experienced striker to come in and help short term and maybe a younger one for more the long term. It would make sense and Liverpool are doing a really solid job of scouting the right players IMO.

Obviously this is just me speaking on what is most ideal…..I can also see spurs and city throwing what they would call 20 mil as chump change to get taremi’s services based on their teams’ needs. Spurs was confirmed to have made a move for Sardar so maybe they might even be the most realistic.
        I think he could excel at Liverpool but age works against him.

Klopp’s style is very taxing on the body. To them even 28-29 is old and they start entertaining the idea of selling a player. Even guys like Mane and Saleh are discussed in transfer possibilities.

Also Porto would want a lot of money. Not sure Liverpool would spend that on a almost 30 year old.

Half the teams in Italy would take him though if smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I think he could excel at Liverpool but age works against him.

Klopp’s style is very taxing on the body. To them even 28-29 is old and they start entertaining the idea of selling a player. Even guys like Mane and Saleh are discussed in transfer possibilities.

Also Porto would want a lot of money. Not sure Liverpool would spend that on a almost 30 year old.

Half the teams in Italy would take him though if smart.
          Agree with your points but don’t you think Taremi can take the physical demands? I think he can, his fitness levels is head and shoulders above any of our players maybe besides sayyadmanesh which to me proves the point bc young allahyar is physically thriving and even the English are admiring that asset of his. So that said I think Mehdi would have an easier time adapting….also seeing how Luis Diaz hit the ground running from day 1 I also think that’s another indicator that Taremi could succeed in that club.

Regarding the price tag with his age….I think the English teams are the only ones who can throw 20-23 mil Porto would probably demand to part ways and it mean nothing for them. Again that’s chump change and definitely something I can see a well ran organization with good scouting/recruiting offering for Mehdi. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic by that but I do know that 20 mil in English football is not a lot these days.

Italy would be good too if it’s one of the big teams but IMO those teams are rarely clever enough to go for a guy of taremi’s profile. They usually buy a lukaku, Arthur melo, Douglas Costa, etc. who have fancy résumé’s already. I know Taremi has been linked to Milan and I’d personally like it to be true and come through but I can’t see it because of those reasons. Of the big teams tho I guess they have the most low profile names when it comes to their purchases so if it is an Italian team then surely they would be the best fit and most realistic
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Pepe (senior) has been banned for 23 days for "kicking" at the last Porto-Sporting meeting. He denies it. If decision stands, he'll miss the match on Thursday, but could make Taca final if Porto wins.

Comment

Mehdi's Stats in Portugal (all competitions)

127 games
              66 goals
              40 assists
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Agree with your points but don’t you think Taremi can take the physical demands? I think he can, his fitness levels is head and shoulders above any of our players maybe besides sayyadmanesh which to me proves the point bc young allahyar is physically thriving and even the English are admiring that asset of his. So that said I think Mehdi would have an easier time adapting….also seeing how Luis Diaz hit the ground running from day 1 I also think that’s another indicator that Taremi could succeed in that club.

Regarding the price tag with his age….I think the English teams are the only ones who can throw 20-23 mil Porto would probably demand to part ways and it mean nothing for them. Again that’s chump change and definitely something I can see a well ran organization with good scouting/recruiting offering for Mehdi. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic by that but I do know that 20 mil in English football is not a lot these days.

Italy would be good too if it’s one of the big teams but IMO those teams are rarely clever enough to go for a guy of taremi’s profile. They usually buy a lukaku, Arthur melo, Douglas Costa, etc. who have fancy résumé’s already. I know Taremi has been linked to Milan and I’d personally like it to be true and come through but I can’t see it because of those reasons. Of the big teams tho I guess they have the most low profile names when it comes to their purchases so if it is an Italian team then surely they would be the best fit and most realistic
                I think he certainly could handle the physical demands, but that it's a case of diminishing returns.
                The analytics team for Liverpool work for Fenway Sports Group. They are big analytics guys. They want maximum return for their dollar.
                They're very much a buy low, sell high type of team - even if it means losing superstars.
                Imagine they got Taremi, and maybe he has an amazing season; it doesn't fit well with their financial model is what I'm really saying.

Having said all that, they play a 36 year old James Milner from time to time, so what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Mehdi's Stats in Portugal (all competitions)

127 games
                  66 goals
                  40 assists
                  A lot of these hes come on as a sub. His G/A per 90 is amazing.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Player of the week.

Comment

Funny that he doesn’t get the Man of the match but the player of the league 🙂

Comment

I noticed something early on when Taremi had joined Porto. He wasn't always praised as one expected. They seemed to included others and shared the praises. And I think that is actually a good policy. Last match Taremi was great deserved man of the match. But they awarded two others. That didn't take away from the greatness of Taremi in that match. "Porto is a family" and they are a good family.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Pepe (senior) has been banned for 23 days for "kicking" at the last Porto-Sporting meeting. He denies it. If decision stands, he'll miss the match on Thursday, but could make Taca final if Porto wins.
                          The best CB defender in the world, still at his age.

Also fantasticly brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQbV8cVZIcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q6HvCa6ffg
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Dragao sold out for tomorrow’s clash against Sporting

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X