This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Did Mehdi pass that to Zaidu? Or was it deflected by a defender? Couldnt tell.
    I thought Mehdi, not sure. Either way, it was definitely pressure from him that made that happen.

Zaidu also should have passed it to Mehdi, who was in the middle of the box.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

intense game, ref about to loose the game.. will be interesting second half for sure.
      I expect penalties, possible red cards and atleast one brawl,

sc aslo might choke somebody today
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Raining like crazy. Intense game.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Curious...when was the last time he featured for Porto? I still don't see him starting ever and sometimes not even in the lineup? What's the deal with him?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Second leg vs Lyon was his last start. He has been coming in playing off the bench in almost every game ever since - grujic has been playing very well in the last 10 or so games which is why it’s not been as rotational as it was seeming to become after stevie boy got settled in.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The pace definitely upped as the game went on. Porto put the pressure on in the last 5-10 min.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              intense game, ref about to loose the game.. will be interesting second half for sure.
              I expect penalties, possible red cards and atleast one brawl,

sc aslo might choke somebody today
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
              You took it outta my mouth.
              2nd half should be fun to watch
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Kinda mad at this rain as it's kinda killed the game.

Comment

K
                  2ND HALF about to get under way
                  can't wait for mehdi to start his hissyfit..!! 💪

Comment

I have problem with my IP-TV. Link pleasepleaseplease 🙏🏻

Comment

So much rain. Are they going to postpone the game?

Comment

Can someone please send me a working link ❤️🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                          Kinda mad at this rain as it's kinda killed the game.
                          True, but it works to Porto's benefit as they just need to maintain their lead.

Comment

Marchesin is pure class I still don’t understand how SC decided to bench him this season. Diogo is good too but not on marchy’s level
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              Can someone please send me a working link ❤️🙏🏻
                              http://www.hesgoal.com/news/101434/F...ng_Lisbon.html

Comment

Porto currently playing the game ‘Don’t pass to your strikers and try and score from 30 yards’

Comment

Working...
                                X