Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everytime porto has a corner the cameraman zooms in evanilson gettinng pushed around, then they zoom in pepe who has a space of atleast a meter.. nobody dares to pull and push pepe they know he will snap
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Porto currently playing the game ‘Don’t pass to your strikers and try and score from 30 yards’
      Not a bad strategy in wet rainy condition. Goalies can't handle the ball well and it either slips in the goal or the forwards can tap the rebound in. The problem is that it looks like it has stopped raining...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Porto currently playing the game ‘Don’t pass to your strikers and try and score from 30 yards’
        Gholizadeh style lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Not a bad strategy in wet rainy condition. Goalies can't handle the ball well and it either slips in the goal or the forwards can tap the rebound in. The problem is that it looks like it has stopped raining...
          Which is understandable but three times in a row they had the opportunity to play either Taremi or Enavilson through on goal. I do rate Vieria and Vitinha and they are not the finished article yet but sometimes they hold on to the ball slightly too long. Same with Otavio too.

Comment

That’s a lovely goal from Martinez.

Comment

Tmart scores a min after subbing in
              called offside..? mehdi was but he took himself outa play ... s

Comment

Goal stands - no idea how it took them that long. I could tell within one second of the replay that he was on.

Comment

Unusually Zero service to Taremi tonight!?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Was that a straight red on Porro, because Porto would have been through on goal, or did he have a yellow already?

Comment

Think it was as a straight red - cynical tackle. Can see why it was given and can also see why it should have been a yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        Was that a straight red on Porro, because Porto would have been through on goal, or did he have a yellow already?
                        red, horror tackle could have broken a leg

Comment

He hustled HARD tonight, but there was a SHOCKING lack of through balls to him. I'm not even exagerrating when I say that almost every fast break Porto had, Mehdi was in great positions and was straight up ignored. By the end of it he was fuming. Vitinha and Fabio Viera especially were so bad about it tonight it was extremely frustrating to watch. Mehdi hardly got any touches on the ball in 87 minutes of play.

Comment

All in all great game....Taremi about add 2 thropies this season to his cabinet

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

that was spectacularly frustrating to watch . lost count of how many times Evanilson and Fabio had mehdi open open for a pass near or inside the box, but tried to pull of some Messi shit.

Comment

Only got to watch about 10-15 of the last 20 including the (great) goal.

If it's true Taremi didn't get any good passes that's disappointing, but in the long run it's still great that he is part of this extremely successful team.

I wouldn't read too much into it and am not worried.

Porto has a lot of great players and just set an amzing new record in the Portuguese league!

Comment

Working...
                                X