Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi’s potent play just behind the main striker plays right into the Team Meli’s tactic of playing behind Sardar. I don’t know which one came first, did Sergio pick that up from Team Meli originally in CQ’s time or it’s just his style?

We are actually very lucky that at club level he’s playing that role.

If Shahab makes it to the World Cup with his recent goals, he has shown he can play in Sardar’s role, in case he picks up an injury!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      All muslims break fast at sunset. I don't think it differs for Shias.

I think this is one of the games where Mehdi will be subbed out 65-70th minute!
      Not true, their Maghrib times differ. Sunnis earlier, Shias later.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        All muslims break fast at sunset. I don't think it differs for Shias.
        I think this is one of the games where Mehdi will be subbed out 65-70th minute!
        It can vary by around 20-30 minutes later than Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Not true, their Maghrib times differ. Sunnis earlier, Shias later.
          Oh, I never actually knew that. Thanks.

Comment

great defensive work there by taremi, leads to round of applause by fans after he wins the ball back

Comment

wow - Vizela score!

2-2
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Beautiful hustle from mehdi covering for Zaidu there, much much better

Comment

nice combination play by mehdi

wow membemba gets a great goal .... makes up for his unfortunate earlier deflected goal

Comment

one of otavios worst games in recent memory. Think they are all fatigued a bit at this stage of the season, rooze or not

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      one of otavios worst games in recent memory. Think they are all fatigued a bit at this stage of the season, rooze or not
                      He is never average, he is either poor or excellent.

Comment

Mehdi got a second wind in him this half, he is running like a bull out there.

Winning balls and duels he has no business winning. Damesh garm.

Comment

TAREMI GOALLLLLL

20th goal of the league babyyyy

He picked that out of the air beautifully.

Comment

Goal Mehdi. Brace

Comment

Numero Bist

Taremi is a gift to football.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

excellent double taps from Mehdi to finally put the game on ice..!!
                                he stepped up his hustle and effort big time during this last quarter of the match and deservedly got rewarded for it with his 2nd of the match and i think now 20 for the season..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X