Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Someone go break up Ghayedi and his gold digging wife

Maybe he really will turn into the Iranian Neymar
      hahaha not gonna lie i actually thought about this before.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Backstage view of his announcement. So happy for him and great to see him enjoy this ride.

Comment

Very sweet to return the compliment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

^ sorry taremiscores jaan, I don't get this? What is it about?

Go Mehdi!

Comment

^^ Agreed, I guess i'm out of the loop? I know there's been protests lately over expenses but what does AK8 have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ sorry taremiscores jaan, I don't get this? What is it about?
                        Go Mehdi!
                        Not sure what the thing with Ali Karimi is but he may be under media attacks. But the whole point of Mehdi's tweet was that these distractions (attacking the likes of Ali Karimi by media) goes against real problems in our society (expenses, protests etc.). And also, Ali Karimi is supported by the people (and the counter to this is, the government is not).

The IR regimis on Twitter are real pissed at Mehdi for the tweet. Mehdi is a smart, smart dude that is working with subliminally here ... damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Not sure what the thing with Ali Karimi is but he may be under media attacks.
                          Thanks for sending this! I've been sick this past week so on PFDC 24/7 and this was definitely the most entertaining part of my day. Basically, Ali Karimi put out something on instagram siding the people who are having a hard time making ends meets with the horrible economy, inflation, etc.
                          Some pro-Reisi sepahi "reporter" by the name of Seyedeh Razieh Hayerian shows a picture of Karimi's mansion and calls him a hypocrite. AK8 puts out a hilarious instagram story tearing her to pieces, and then his throngs of followers go onto twitter to put her back in place. The comments are just If you want a good laugh and see the original tweet, and the comments (with his story):
                          https://twitter.com/raziehtaheryan/s...41270700777472
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Comment

Starting

Comment

can he score 2 more goals and over take son.

Comment

Working...
                                X