This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    can he score 2 more goals and over take son.

go mehdi... i smell a hattrick... !!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      can he score 2 more goals and over take son.
      That would be nice!

At the same time, Son is doing this in the EPL and he's also not on a team that completely dominates the league and barely ever loses a game, like Mehdi is with Porto.

Just saying that Son's goal tally is much more valuable and impressive to be honest, so I wouldn't compare the way you are or read too much into it... My personal choice... Nothing wrong with it

That being said, I love what Mehdi is doing, and it's very very impressive +who knows what else he may do within next few years!

Comment

Taremi sets up Zaidu, which leads to the own goal
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Don’t mind if Mehdi comes off now around the 60 min mark
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mehdi is hustling hard for a goal today ....has logged on a fk ton miles

just had nice header inside the box came off cross bar.... so close..!! :/

Comment

Mehdi has been left in front of the goal so many times now. The service isn’t there. Everyone seems to be taking shots rather than passing

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Mehdi has been left in front of the goal so many times now. The service isn’t there. Everyone seems to be taking shots rather than passing
                yea
                this
                khoreh bazia kheyli ziade emrooz..!!

Comment

Since Porto has already won the league, they all want to pad their own stats now!

Comment

i guess Octavio won the player of season for the league..??
                    that's some bs ... Mehdi shoulda nicked it..!!

Comment

What a great picture!

Two great players who get along great on and off the pitch at Portugals best club.

Comment

Well, there is still the Cup final, so Mehdi can finish the season with some action in that match!

Comment

Well, there is still the Cup final, so Mehdi can finish the season with some action in that match!
                          He busted his butt today on both ends of the pitch... would be interested to know mileage logged..?
                          hopefully he left enough in the tank for next week's Cup final..!!? hopefully he bags a goal and assist to end the year on higher note ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            He busted his butt today on both ends of the pitch... would be interested to know mileage logged..?
                            hopefully he left enough in the tank for next week's Cup final..!!? hopefully he bags a goal and assist to end the year on higher note ..!!
                            He's a very reliable 90 minute player. I'm always amazed at how much he runs and seems to still have gas left in the tank in the final minutes. His conditioning is phenomenal.

Comment

championship Cele still in full effect ..! 💪 🥇
                              http://cdn.livetv541.me/webplayer.ph...755&ci=28&si=1

i can't believe Porto only lost 1 game and tied 4 all season long..!! i think? that is some seriously amazing accomplishment ..!! Woowie 🤩
                              Benfica looked so damn loaded with talent and strong early on that i didnt think any team could even come to challenge them for the championship..!! wonder what went wrong there..?
                              Mehdi with his best statistical season yet in Liga Nos ..!!

no wonder it was so much fun to follow Mehdi/porto this season..!! we were hardly ever disappointed with their games final result..!! 😆

Comment

Mehdi making Superman Entrance with iran flag draped on his back ...!! 🇮🇷
                                cool ass gesture on his way to receive his well deserved championship medal..! 🥇

Comment

Working...
                                X