Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the orbit launching goal attempts in this match, makes me think Hajsafi could be a CL player too

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      With all the orbit launching goal attempts in this match, makes me think Hajsafi could be a CL player too
      Ehsan FABREGAS if I may! hahaha

Comment

Luis Diaz was the first Colombian to start in a CL final

Comment

Did you see the final? He was dissappointing AF. A real poofak namaki

Comment

During WC ... OUR PLAYERS challenged Carvajal better than this LD guy. Just saying.

PPL in here always overrate foreign players but as I mentioned earlier we need to give our players a little more credit and foreign players a little less.

Someone in PDFC said it really good. If allahyar were from UK with the name Sid-Manning he wouldve had MV 20 mil euro EASY

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              Did you see the final? He was dissappointing AF. A real poofak namaki
              Which is why he was subbed out

Comment

Regardless of our immediate wishes - it's best for Mehdi to stay at Porto for stability right before the WC.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What about Cuadrado for Juventus against Barcelona in 2017?

EDIT: was on the bench, sorry! thought i remembered him starting given how crazy his match was

Comment

MOTM Courtois. What a match for him

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      What about Cuadrado for Juventus against Barcelona in 2017?
                      EDIT: was on the bench, sorry! thought i remembered him starting given how crazy his match was
                      Subbed in at 66’. Didn’t start.

Interestingly, Benzema did start in that match too!

Comment

Guys I got really pumped seeing this final! It really really gave me perspective on how good Sardar and Mehdi are. After Canada fiasco I really look forward seeing our boys toy around with these scrubs!

Next season Azmoun will massacre Bundesliga and continue toy around with those CL-winning clubs!!!

Comment

If Taremi doesnt win LPFP Primeira Liga player of the year then it's a conspiracy! Anyone knows when they will announce the winner?

Comment

Porto in pot 1 for upcoming UCL draw. They can get a very favorable group! Maybe even BL and Azmoun who are in pot 3.

Seeds confirmed for 2022-23 Champions League group stage draw
                            https://www.thescore.com/fran/news/2366074

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvHvUDGbWjU

Comment

The thing with club such as Porto is generally speaking about football fan, they know how many of their players?
                                Lets say a fan in Senegal, Korea, England, France.
                                Only Pepe?
                                I mean i knew only couple of their players before Mehdi join them.
                                While is not the case with world big clubs.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X