Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCPorto rejected a proposal from Newcastle of 35M for (little) Pepê.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi, an Iranian forward for FC Porto, was elected to the last spot in the Eleven of the Year of the Liga Portugal bwin 2021/22.

The Dragons player played a key role in the blue and white season, which culminated in the title of national champion and the conquest of the Portuguese Cup, and ended up being one of the most voted by coaches and captains to act in the competition. This season, Taremi played for 2613 minutes in the top flight of Portuguese football, in which he scored 20 goals and 11 assists, having been awarded the Man of the Match Liga Portugal bwin award on five occasions. Thus, the Portugal bwin League Eleven of the Year is closed: Diogo Costa; porro; Pepe; Mbemba; Matheus Reis; Octavio; Vitinha; Matheus Nunes, Ricardo Horta; Darwin Núñez and Taremi.

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=371525

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Porto are apparently close to signing Joao victor, 23 year old CB from corinthians. He is seen as the top defensive talent in Brazil at the moment. Would be a good replacement for Mbemba

Comment

Great honor for Mehdi to make the league XI….shows you the immense respect his name Carrie’s in portugal and it’s well deserved and earned by Mehdi obviously.

Also glad to see Pepe and Nokhodi’s personal favorite Mbemba make the list too, both deserved as well IMO
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Great honor for Mehdi to make the league XI….shows you the immense respect his name Carrie’s in portugal and it’s well deserved and earned by Mehdi obviously.

Also glad to see Pepe and Nokhodi’s personal favorite Mbemba make the list too, both deserved as well IMO
            Pepe is a legend, but I don't know how Mbemba can be on the list. I just picture Conceicao chewing him out on the sideline and Mbemba smiling away like a kid in a candy store.

Comment

You can vote for Taremi as best forward in r/soccer's end of the season awards:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...voting_thread/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Mehdi dar TEAME FASL entekhaab shod!

In teame RASMIE fasl ast ke pas az ra'y dadaane morabbihaa va kapitanhaaye teamhaaye lige bartare Porteghaal moarefi mishavad.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14974915.html

Be raasti damesh garm. Be nazare man Sardar az nazare keifiyat behtarin mohaajeme tarikhe Iran ast.

Amma Mehdi va Ali Daei dar yek sath hastand.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What a season. I would rate him 10 out of 10. He is the brightest shining star in our football in these awful times.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    What a season. I would rate him 10 out of 10. He is the brightest shining star in our football in these awful times.
                    Go Mehdi!
                    Thanks.

Is it just me or is this video actually pretty crappy for showcasing his goals and assists?

lol half the important parts of all those plays are cut off by the frame.

EDIT: On second thought, I think i was being a little harsh lol and they had no choice I guess but it's still a bit odd to see it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Mehdi Taremi, an Iranian forward for FC Porto, was elected to the last spot in the Eleven of the Year of the Liga Portugal bwin 2021/22.

The Dragons player played a key role in the blue and white season, which culminated in the title of national champion and the conquest of the Portuguese Cup, and ended up being one of the most voted by coaches and captains to act in the competition. This season, Taremi played for 2613 minutes in the top flight of Portuguese football, in which he scored 20 goals and 11 assists, having been awarded the Man of the Match Liga Portugal bwin award on five occasions. Thus, the Portugal bwin League Eleven of the Year is closed: Diogo Costa; porro; Pepe; Mbemba; Matheus Reis; Octavio; Vitinha; Matheus Nunes, Ricardo Horta; Darwin Núñez and Taremi.

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=371525
                      Kheili bebakshid, man nadidam ke shoma daar in baareh gozaresh daadeh boodid.

Baraye hamin khodam ham dar moredesh pas az shoma neveshtam.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                        Thanks.

Is it just me or is this video actually pretty crappy for showcasing his goals and assists?

lol half the important parts of all those plays are cut off by the frame.

EDIT: On second thought, I think i was being a little harsh lol and they had no choice I guess but it's still a bit odd to see it this way.
                        I agree with you sam20 jaan and I don't know why they picked this format. It's far below twitter video length limit.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

IMO Taremi is the greatest Iranian footballer EVER.

Ahead of even Ali Daei and Ali Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              IMO Taremi is the greatest Iranian footballer EVER.
                              Ahead of even Ali Daei and Ali Karimi.
                              Skill/Raw Talent: Karimi

Club accomplishments : Taremi

Team melli accomplishments: Daei
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Piano skills: Nakisa

Comment

Working...
                                X