This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    In the video below, you can clearly see the defender clips Mehdi with his knee.

Whether that's enough for a PK, I'm not so sure. But it definitely wasn't simulation and he didn't deserve a yellow.
    Its funny, Porto fans on Twitter are supporting Mehdi more in this situation than Iranian fans on PFDC.
    Yeah its sad allwayz the same thing.. makes one wonder for sure..

Thanks for the vid, wonder why this wasnt VARed.. porto should get Mehdis suspention removed.. ridiculous refereeing and shame at the VAR refs..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      That was 100% dive.
      He could easily pass the defender and score.
      He got lucky the game was almost over. No need to dive in ghadr zayeh.
      Even the french commentator was saying it hope he learned his lesson. Going after the ref while it was 100% dive was typical iranian players thing.
      Hope we don't see this anymore because it was ugly. I thought he grow up as player, well guess not...

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/239...8C%D8%B1%D8%A7

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      het got a minor hit on his foot didn't he?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        het got a minor hit on his foot didn't he?
        Even if there was minor contact, he was in a great position to pass the defender.
        He is very good at drawing fouls, but sometimes he needs to learn to play through the contact and not kill a great scoring chance.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Even if there was minor contact, he was in a great position to pass the defender.
          He is very good at drawing fouls, but sometimes he needs to learn to play through the contact and not kill a great scoring chance.
          True, but giving him his 2nd yellow for this is BS
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            True, but giving him his 2nd yellow for this is BS
            I'm not certain myself whether this was simulation or a penalty, despite the fact there was minimal contact.

However, if the referee believes he dove, it has to be a yellow card because Simulation = automatic yellow.

Therefore, no choice but to give him his red for the second yellow.

So basically, it either had to be a penalty or taremi's second yellow lolll..... Crappy situation!

Comment

All other angles were not clear but this angle makes it plain and simple. If VAR had access to this video, it is shocking that a penalty was not given. 100% penalty.

Comment

Hey Guys, i will be in Porto when they Champions League Match is against AC Milan, anyone knows how i can geht Tickets for this Game? On the Homepage of FC Porto therr is No selling at this Moment.

Anyone knows ?

Comment

So benfica lost today and Porto are right behind them in the table now, trailing with only 1 pts.
                  They should appeal to get Mehdis red card suspension scratched since there is clear video evidance on contact so it was no dive..
                  They need him to get the 3 pts and for the goal differance..

Benfica 21 pts +14
                  Porto 20 pts +13
                  Sporting 20 pts +9
                  Estoril 15 pts +5
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Just sayin

Lol, bro it is not ping pong, it is a contact game, even if the defender touched him that was 10/10 dive man.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        So benfica lost today and Porto are right behind them in the table now, trailing with only 1 pts.
                        They should appeal to get Mehdis red card suspension scratched since there is clear video evidance on contact so it was no dive..
                        They need him to get the 3 pts and for the goal differance..

Benfica 21 pts +14
                        Porto 20 pts +13
                        Sporting 20 pts +9
                        Estoril 15 pts +5
                        no need to appeal for anything.

He will miss the cup game vs 3rd or 4th division team and be available for the subsequent league game. He probably wouldnt have played this cup match anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          no need to appeal for anything.

He will miss the cup game vs 3rd or 4th division team and be available for the subsequent league game. He probably wouldnt have played this cup match anyways.
                          An he can use the rest. He's got a very busy schedule coming up between TM and UCL matches.

Comment

O Jogo FCPorto Ratings from last match.

Costa 6
                            Mario 5
                            Pepe 5
                            Marcano 5
                            Wendell 7
                            Chico 6
                            Uribe 7
                            Vitinha 7
                            Diaz 7
                            Evanilson 6
                            Taremi 7
                            Pepê 5
                            Oliveira 6
                            Manafa 6
                            Toni -

Comment

He was sorta going full speed forward, in those instances even a slightest of all contacts (from the side) will get 90%+ players (no matter how strong) tumbling..!
                              If you’ve played forward/winger often enough before & tried to speed move past last marker, similar things has already happened to you ..!?
                              However in this instance the defender Tried to hold back his tackling leg, while Mehdi leaned towards the tackle a bit to ensure contact is made to sell that as PK ..!
                              Him falling from contact wasn’t as deliberate dive as it seems , once the guys knee clipped his foot, the ensuing fall was forthcoming..! & because he did indeed Leaned a bit into that contact, I’d say No Pk call was a correct one but to call it a blatant dive is wrong too & I can see why he could be frustrated in that scene, especially considering it was the second time in that game similar contact was made against him ! The last time being when number 22 clearly Fouled him & sent him tumbling down in the box, a very legitimate case for a PK which was denied to him earlier..!
                              Anyways it seems that he’s now gotta nasty, by enlarge Unjustified reputation for being a diver & asshole refs are now do not give him any benefit of doubt in such instances & instead ignorantly go outa their way to turn blind eye to it. So it’ll be wise for Tarmi to not push the issue & instead try as hard as possible to stay on his feet in such instances until things settle down on that front.

Comment

someone know for which game Taremi is suspended ?

the next game is a league CUP game on 15/10 against a 3rd tier. So he is suspended for this game and he can play next league game again against TONDELA on 23.10?

I ask because i am in Porto and i will be watching Porto VS Milan and also want to watch the game against TONDELA

Comment

Working...
                                X