Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best rumor by far and it’s from a reputable source, there is a 50/50 chance it could happen, juve have fringe players they don’t want like Ramsey so maybe there could be swaps and such. I am a big Ac mikan fan, but if azmoun goes I would buy a juve shirt for sure
    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calci...56073486.shtml

Comment

Basically unless they raise money for primary targets like Berardi and Scamacca, they'll be looking at cheaper options such as Azmoun, Martial or Origi?

They won't be able to sell anyone for big money and Origi won't go for cheap so it seems only that useless moping French bastard stands in the way of us and eternal happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          They changed the rule. He can play cl with another team this season.
          It seems zenit wants 20m euros from juventus, according to Russian medias!
          There is a lot if : juventus real motivation for him, negotiation with Zenit, Azmoun fighting with kean, morata, kuvuleski and juve fans aren't so enthusiastic it seems
          did you say 20 MILLION EUROS???? rip the dream

Comment

Finally, was hoping to see either Juve or Barca going for him, as they both need a cheap, quality #9. With all due respect for teams like Leverkusen or Lyon, after what Sardar has delivered for the past 3 years since joining Zenit, clubs like Juve and other top10 teams are what he truly deserves.

I really believe Sardar could be a good Ronaldo replacement. If he somehow doesnt make it, he can always take a step back and join Leverkusen, Lyon or other Serie A teams like Roma or Lazio. Now lets hope Juve wont be greedy and just pays Zenit the 5-6 milions they want.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
              This is the best rumor by far and it’s from a reputable source, there is a 50/50 chance it could happen, juve have fringe players they don’t want like Ramsey so maybe there could be swaps and such. I am a big Ac mikan fan, but if azmoun goes I would buy a juve shirt for sure
              Right, juve move is far from a done deal. Roma, lyon, leverkusen, Napoli, lazio has much repetitive and almost definitive rumors and it didn't go through. Wait and see

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Thanks for sharing!

TBH, he has a point when he says 20 Million is too much for Azmoun.

Don't get me wrong, I think they'd be wise to pay that for him because he can bring a lot back in return and even be sold for a larger sum if he has a decent first season.

However, if you look at how Juve spend, they've only spend larger amounts on better and more proven players / players with more experience in top leagues & younger players with bright future who are already playing in top Euro leagues.

For the most part, this is the case, so I can see this guy's point.

I still hope Juve management sees it differently and grabs him lolll that would be great!

Comment

The transfer window closes at the end of the month so we're going to see all kinds of rumours and speculation till then.

Like many of you I'd like to see Sardar move to a top team in a league which would better suit his attributes. However, I don't see a top 5 club in the top leagues in Europe making a bid for Azmoun in the winter transfer window. Not because he isn't good enough to play/contribute but rather due to the fact that he'll be a free agent in the summer.

If rumours are to be believed Zenit will accept €6M now which is not much given the calibre of the player but unless one of the top 5 clubs is in desperate need then I don't see them pulling the trigger on him.

The Juventus rumour is intriguing. Sardar scored against them so they've seen his ability first hand but they already have a full roster of strikers so I don't see that materialising unless there are some departures. As things stand they have Morata, Dybala and Kean.
                    Perhaps he's been linked to other "so called" top teams but this is the only rumour I'm aware of.

This leaves mid to lower level teams in the top leagues for which I'm including the likes of Lyon and Newcastle. I genuinely feel that Lyon would be a waste. He deserves a bigger stage not Ligue 1. I'd rather he move to Portugal than France. Newcastle are in dire straits and will most likely be relegated otherwise I think it would be an interesting option. Yes the English league may not suit him BUT he's a proven goal scorer in the winter of Russia so climate/conditions should not be an issue and I think he's more than capable of handling the physicality in the PL.

So, where does that leave him. Well ... if I were his agent I'd recommend that he sits tight and waits till the summer. If you think that he's being linked to quite a few teams right now then putting aside injury or a loss in form he'll have many more clubs after him. I may be surprised and perhaps disappointed if he joins a mediocre team/league this winter but I truly hope he gets a move to a top team or at least to one of the better leagues (i.e. England, Germany, Italy or Spain).
                    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

whether he goes in Jan or not the hype is reaching good levels for a free transfer in the summer.

A strong EL showing would really cement that. No reason why the likes of Juve, AC Milan, Atalanta, Leverkusen, and even others like Dortmund, Sevilla etc wouldnt make an offer to him for free transfer. Its just too good of a value for money proposition, really very little risk at all, for a player that ticks basically all qualities for a 9, is just entering his prime, and his highly motivated to make a statement in a top european league.

Comment

Guys, putting the club aside. Our boy has been on vacation for a while and his next game will be against Iraq. Just worried about his fitness .

Comment

4-5 M or free transfer, either way is peanut for someone like Sardar. If the kid was Brazilian, or even born some where in Europe he was long time a go playing for a world class club.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            I dreamt our boy was being linked with a January move to Juve. I haven't had one of 'these' dreams since I was undergoing great biological and physiological changes as a young boy on his path to becoming a man. Was nice though to be reminded of what real joy looks like.

Anyway, can someone post some youtube vids of this Sergeev bloke, excited to see him and Azmoun's link-up play against Botev Plovdiv in 10 days time, he hasn't had such quality alongside him since the golden Poloz days.

Looks decent.

Comment

It is not much of a stretch that Zenit stands to lose close to $20M by giving him up for these last few months. They still have the UEFA matches to play and need to finish first in their domestic league to qualify for CL next year. That is a lot of earnings to potentially give up. There is an opportunity cost formula in there somewhere that decides what the minimum transfer value should be.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                Guys, putting the club aside. Our boy has been on vacation for a while and his next game will be against Iraq. Just worried about his fitness .
                                As a wise person once said, it'll be an "Easy Game".

Comment

Working...
                                X