This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Fans (and by extension the journalists) don't make the decision but they put pressure. They pay the shirt, buy tickets. Most journalists and fans don't know him or never watched him play (or didn't particularly noticed him).

Yes he was linked to Italian clubs before, like millions of many others. People heard about him 2 or 3 days every 6 months/1 year but that's it. Nobody cares about Russian league in west Europe.

The NK guy was a reserve players at best. Not the replacement of chiesa/morata or cr7
    indeed
    associated football media and especially the FANS have very significant impact on the whole operation of any football club..!! cause ultimately w/o popular fan support they are just another team playing some game..!!
    im certain even IFF checks the temperature here before making any consequential footballing decision on TM/pp/ipl etc..!

Comment

Leverkusen are likely to sell Alario, their only other recognized CF besides Schick. He was on pretty big wages as well.

Considering they were prepared and officially submitted an offer of 18 mio for Azmoun just this summer, and since then he has only further proved his pedigree, it seems unlikely they would not be interested on taking him this winter for 5-8 mio. Plus we know azmoun has favored this move to Lyon already, and accepted their previous personal terms.

Apparently Newcastle are also after Schick and so far Leverkusen told them the asking price was 50 million.

Would not rule them out as the destination in the end

Comment

Well if there's any shred of truth in the Juventus story or if other clubs of that stature that we're not hearing about are having any sort of meaningful talks with him/his agent about a pre-contract agreement for the summer, then this could be a very complex couple of weeks.

For a January move to happen:
        - First Zenit have to be willing to sell him and have a club willing throw enough money at them (it could very well happen). They seem to be moving the goal posts on price based on reports but they'll probably drag this out to deadline day to see who's most desperate Lyon, Newcastle, whoever. Newcastle needed a striker yesterday but if they do sign someone in the coming days, I wouldn't be surprised if they buy another in the final hours of the window. I hope it's not Azmoun though as Newcastle still ranks as the worst outcome for me - worse than staying at Zenit and signing a new contract (dont worry, that's not gonna happen)
        - Then Azmoun has to agree terms with whichever club Zenit agree a fee with. Yes there was apparently an agreement with Lyon in December but reports say it was verbal, they can have him sign anything for an immediate transfer until a fee with Zenit is agreed. Azmoun can easily renege on that given the interest he's seen this month, besides if Zenit agree a fee with them and Newcastle, he'd most likely pick Newcastle coz they'll be able to completely out do Lyon on wages and bonuses. He'll spin it to say it's "to play in the Premier League" or "to be part of an ambitious club/project" but it will be for money.

For a summer move:
        - He can sign an agreement for the summer with anyone now, probably making more money doing so (the savings on a transfer fee will go into his salary offer, basic and a hefty sign-on bonus) and just seeing out his last 6 months with Zenit. This wouldn't be the end of the world for Zenit as they're unlikely to get a fee that will greatly benefit the club or even recoup what they paid for him... he's of more value helping them win the league and going as far as they can in Europe than 6m euros or whatever we're at now.

If history teaches us anything regarding a January move of this profile, the deal will be done on the final day of the window (31st January for the interested clubs we're talking about). Let's just sit back and wait until then...

Comment

Sardar will retire at zenit …this is all a joke lol

Comment

Azmoun on the list for Zenit's Dubai training camp

Comment

Newcastle have signed Chris Wood from Burnley.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59978551

As I said, they needed a striker urgently but I suspect they'll still be in the market for another, particularly one they can get for lower than his actual value because that team is going to be a revolving door every season.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                Jeez, spoiler alert!

Comment

Burnley fans Kheili poroo shodan

They want to sign Azmoun hahaha

Go for Allahyar instead, he'd make a good replacement for Wood

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Could happen, they have the money and need a striker who they know they can buy for a third of the price of Wood... whether Azmoun would want to go there is a different matter entirely.

In my humble opinion, Allahyar is not ready to be a starter at a premier league club and it could be negative for his development if he's not a first team player in 2022, not to mention our world cup hopes as we want him fit and playing regularly. I'd rather see him go to a championship side and prove himself. He has the speed and talent to do well there, adapt to the physicality of the english game. If he goes there this month and has a productive year in the championship, I can see him being poached by a premier league team this time next year or next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                      Jeez, spoiler alert!
                      Agreed ... why would he leave lol he's the king there, close to his language, and also close to parents

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                        Newcastle have signed Chris Wood from Burnley.
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59978551
                        As I said, they needed a striker urgently but I suspect they'll still be in the market for another, particularly one they can get for lower than his actual value because that team is going to be a revolving door every season.
                        Supposedly they are also after some young French striker from Reims.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

If useless Moghanlou stayed in Europe and developed like he should’ve, I would have said him. Unfortunately he did not.

Comment

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/202...serdar-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Indeed. Here there are a bunch of fanboys dreaming

Comment

I would not mind him retiring at Zenit at all. However, Azmoun and Rudiger walking into the Liverpool front office this summer and signing for free would make for an interesting news day. Better yet, Chelsea keeps Rudiger and ships Lukaku back to Italy and signs Azmoun. Now we would be talking, I mean dreaming.

Comment

Working...
                                X