This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    they have worse economy than us and they dont eaven have any sanctions!
    Кстати, по поводу санкций! Последняя новость сегодняшнего дня. США и ЕС испугались отключать Россию от SWIFT, т.к. исключение России из системы SWIFT в краткосрочной перспективе грозило бы дестабилизацией финансовых рынков, а в долгосрочной — привело бы к образованию альтернативной платежной структуры, в которой Запад уже не сможет занимать доминирующее положение.
    Ранее будущий лидер германского Христианско-демократического союза (ХДС) Фридрих Мерц говорил, что ограничение доступа России к международной межбанковской системе SWIFT будет иметь эффект, сравнимый с «атомной бомбой» для рынка.

Comment

if this move fails now, aint gonna happen in summer ..!
      but Sardar will likely land a much more lofty contract in another usually top 3-5 team in a top 3 EU league come summer, (probably a top 5 EPL Club..?)

Comment

https://twitter.com/infoitsport/stat...NMNpk9yyQ&s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          The issue is that Juve wants him now and doesn’t want to wait till Summer. If they were to wait, they’d probably end up going for a bigger name/price player. Azmoun is their prime target right now due to their current situation both financially and on the pitch (apparently they want to move Morata to play as a winger cause he’s been more effective that way recently)
          I thought they wanted to offload Morata, he is heading to Barca if Sardar deal goes thru

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            if this move fails now, aint gonna happen in summer ..!
            but Sardar will likely land a much more lofty contract in another usually top 3-5 team in a top 3 EU league come summer, (probably a top 5 EPL Club..?)
            Они могут пойти на принцип, или сейчас или никогда, т.к. им срочно нужен нападающий. Азмуна можно понять, такой шанс раз в жизни бывает и травмы нельзя исключать. Зенит должен пойти навстречу Азмуну и отпустить сейчас.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              I thought they wanted to offload Morata, he is heading to Barca if Sardar deal goes thru
              Not sure. Just relaying what I saw from Juve fans on Reddit. Selling Morata would probably be the best course of action

Comment

Тут на сайте ажиотаж, но самое смешное, что параллельно спортивные журналисты наседают на Генерального директора Зенита Медведева с вопросами о переговорах с Ювентусом, на что он буквально 4 часа назад отвечает: "Я уже неоднократно говорил, что переговоров с "Ювентусом" по Азмуну нет!" )))
                https://www.rusfootball.info/pliga/1...zmunu-net.html

Comment

I think from zenit perspective they will be more receptive than lyon or other offers.

Remember price here means nothing, so we should stop using that as a primary factor in these negotiations. To zenit 2 million is nothing. Medvedev has that sitting around his dacha.

If price was a motivator for them they take 18 million from leverkusen in the middle of the summer.

I think their image is also a central factor. Selling their best player to a “middle peasant French team” as often described in Russian press is seen as pretty offensive and disrespectful to zenits brand. This is even slightly true for leverkusen move.

On the other hand a sale to juventus is beneficial to the zenit brand. After sale of paredes to psg, it shows their top players move to top teams only if they do end up leaving zenit. This can help them convince other players to join in the future and in general positions them where they like in terms of footballing food chain.

Russians are super proud people and we shouldn’t underestimate that either in such negotiations. If azmoun is telling them for the first time find an agreement Bc this one I really want I think there is a decent chance they go for it

On flip side the main issue remains. You sell the teams best player in middle of title charge and after many years european knockout games on the horizon. Will there be enough time to get in their ideal replacement/ bed him in?

At bare minimum, juve interest again highlights azmoun pedigree. He isn’t signing a new deal, it looks highly unlikely that he goes to lyon even on a free. If juve don’t come back in summer it will probably be a team like ac Milan, leverkusen again, dortmund possibly, or atalanta if they sell one of zapata/Muriel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Be nazare man hamin ast.

Juve 100 % motmaen nist Azmound raa mikhad ya na. Agar na 5million Euro chi ast baraye Juve?

Hala shayad akhare sar raft, amma shayad bishtar be fekre hoghogheshan ta chize digar.
                    I also saw that they are discussing the transfer situation in Juventus Forum, but it is in Italian: https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...con-dei-bonus/

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I think from zenit perspective they will be more receptive than lyon or other offers.

Remember price here means nothing, so we should stop using that as a primary factor in these negotiations. To zenit 2 million is nothing. Medvedev has that sitting around his dacha.

If price was a motivator for them they take 18 million from leverkusen in the middle of the summer.

I think their image is also a central factor. Selling their best player to a “middle peasant French team” as often described in Russian press is seen as pretty offensive and disrespectful to zenits brand. This is even slightly true for leverkusen move.

On the other hand a sale to juventus is beneficial to the zenit brand. After sale of paredes to psg, it shows their top players move to top teams only if they do end up leaving zenit. This can help them convince other players to join in the future and in general positions them where they like in terms of footballing food chain.

Russians are super proud people and we shouldn’t underestimate that either in such negotiations. If azmoun is telling them for the first time find an agreement Bc this one I really want I think there is a decent chance they go for it
                      Именно так, молодец! Переход игроков Зенита в топ клубы, это стратегически гораздо важней для привлечения в будущем хороших игроков, как трамплин в Европу, чем сиюминутная прибыль!

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                        Тут на сайте ажиотаж, но самое смешное, что параллельно спортивные журналисты наседают на Генерального директора Зенита Медведева с вопросами о переговорах с Ювентусом, на что он буквально 4 часа назад отвечает: "Я уже неоднократно говорил, что переговоров с "Ювентусом" по Азмуну нет!" )))
                        https://www.rusfootball.info/pliga/1...zmunu-net.html
                        those are just famous last words when negotiations are in final stages ...!!?
                        next thing you see picture of Azmoun doing his physicals on some hospital bed in Turin ..!

Comment

С другой стороны и Зенит можно понять, ну что за нищенское унизительное предложение сделал Ювентус одному из самых богатых клубов мира Зениту?)) Как-то не солидно для одного из грандов мирового футбола. Ладно, если бы это был совсем молодой игрок, подающий надежды, но они хотят подписать ведущего игрока команды, одного из лучших во всей Российской Премьер лиги. Неуважение какое-то.

Comment

С другой стороны и Зенит можно понять, ну что за нищенское унизительное предложение сделал Ювентус одному из самых богатых клубов мира Зениту?)) Как-то не солидно для одного из грандов мирового футбола. Ладно, если бы это был совсем молодой игрок, подающий надежды, но они хотят подписать ведущего игрока команды, одного из лучших во всей Российской Премьер лиги. Неуважение какое-то.
                            indeed, that's what im saying....
                            those 1 mil now ... 2 mil based on this n that later.... is utter disrespectful offerings for Team/Leagues possible best player... regardless of only 4 months from contract expiration..!!
                            you can not tell me Juve aint got at least some 50 mil + sitting in their winter transfer fund piggy bank..!!

Juve obviously, like most their idiot fans, are simply not convinced of Azmoun's quality for even a 5 mil transfer valuation.... simple as..!!
                            even if they were to eventually sign Sardar this winter, i bet they would only offer him a short term, performance-based conditional contract..!! like Byern did with AK8

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              indeed, that's what im saying....
                              those 1 mil now ... 2 mil based on this n that later.... is utter disrespectful offerings for Team/Leagues possible best player... regardless of only 4 months from contract expiration..!!
                              you can not tell me Juve aint got at least some 50 mil + sitting in their winter transfer fund piggy bank..!!
                              Juve obviously, like most their idiot fans, are simply not convinced of Azmoun's quality for even a 5 mil transfer valuation.... simple as..!!
                              even if they were to eventually sign Sardar this winter, i bet they would only offer him a short term, performance-based conditional contract..!! like Byern did with AK8
                              Они зажрались, пользуются многолетней славой. За такое надо игроку публично посылать их на хрен! И в интервью журналистам подчеркнуть: - считаю, что Ювентус не дотягивает до моего уровня, поэтому жду других предложений)

Comment

Они зажрались, пользуются многолетней славой. За такое надо игроку публично посылать их на хрен!
                                بابا، هیچی نمی فهمیم!! انگیسی بنویس

Comment

Working...
                                X