This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

this is the true source to the nickname of iranian messi. its from 8 years ago and weirdly enough it got stuck since!

For what its worth not a lot of footage was available back then on Sardar so was a good work to get that video out and the hype started!
    woow thx for the vid! more ibra junior style but nice to watch those clips!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

TRANSFER NEWS
      Russian club sets asking price for player that Juventus want
      JANUARY 17, 2022 - 8:30 PM
      Juventus is inching closer to adding Sardar Azmoun to their squad this month after Zenit Saint Petersburg set their asking price for the Iranian.

The attacker has an expiring deal at the Russian club, but Juve wants to add him to their squad this month.

Zenit had previously not been open to the idea of selling him before his deal expires, but that seems to have changed now.

Tuttosport via Il Bianconero says the Russians will allow him to move to the Allianz Stadium if Juve pays 5m euros this month.

Juve, meanwhile, doesn’t want to pay any transfer fee apart from a simple bonus and clauses that would be met if he reaches certain goals with the Bianconeri.

This has been an issue, but the report maintains that there is progress in the talks, and the deal could be done.

Juve FC Says

Adding Azmoun to our squad this month would be a major boost, considering that we need more firepower in this second half of the campaign.

Alvaro Morata and Moise Kean did badly in the first half, and Paulo Dybala is struggling to stay fit.

Azmoun has been doing well in the Russian top flight, and his experience there and in the Champions League could help him deliver at Juve.

https://www.juvefc.com/russian-club-...-juventus-want
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

CMIT TV | Juve blow: there is the pitfall of Milan | Rome: "Zaniolo away"
        written by Bruno De Santis -January 17, 2022LAST UPDATED 22:41
        Enrico Camelio reveals some market rumors: from the future of Zaniolo to Milan that can represent an obstacle for Juventus

Two weeks at the end of the winter transfer market but there is no shortage of hot topics. Between this and the next session, there are many names at stake for the big Italian and not only.

Cheerful
        Massimiliano Allegri © LaPresse
        Juventus is dealing with the Dybalacase, which is now evident: the message launched on the pitch by Joya cannot be misunderstood and any decision can arise from the appointment to discuss renewal scheduled in a few weeks. The Bianconeri, however, are also active in this market window: the striker is a priority for Allegri and one of the names identified as a possible opportunity is that of Sardar Azmoun,a 27-year-old Iranian, whose contract with Zenitis expiring. The classic low cost shot that can please Juventus but not only. At least that's what Enrico Camelio says, speaking to CMIT TV, who speaks of another Italian ready to blow it to the Bianconeri: "Eye also to Milan" the indiscretion launched. But among the most active companies in this window is Roma which has already closed two incoming transactions. Now, however, watch out for what can happen on the way out.

https://www.calciomercato.it/2022/01...-roma-camelio/
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He will kill it in Italy if he get the chance👏

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Never seen a rumor about sardar at barca. Just one journalist said barca should consider it. That's it
            From my entire post, is that the most important point lol? because of that journalist, I had my uncle coming to me asking me if Sardar Will go to Barcelona. From these small nuggets, things get overblown, and people waste time (as most are doing here) chasing a dream which has a low chance of happening. Address the 50 other teams Sardar has been linked to in recent years as well, seems dumb to just point out Barcelona, that yes, was all over iranian media and Instagram and the like to the point fans not on pfdc were aware of the rumor.

If I cared enough I’d go back and see how many times Barca was mentioned in this thread with people daydreaming, but its a waste of time as much as it is to dream about these moves that have no precedent for happening. It was definitely mentioned several times in this thread in regards to Barca, no matter if you and I knew it was bs.

Edit: for funzies I just randomly skipped to posts from November and you and inarsenewetrust literally had a conversation where he says that you have problems with Sardar’s links to multiple teams including barca. I’m sorry, but it seems like the ones who’ve been so deeply into these rumors have an issue with pointing out that they’ve all been BS and we should wait until something is official. I fell for the Napoli/Lazio/etc. a few years ago, won’t be fooled again. I take issue with these posts that are making Juve seem like anything more than a long shot. People posting “Sardar is perfect for Italy” and whatnot are getting hopes up when we’ve been through this circus so many times. I hope it happens, but it’s farfetched and unlikely. Don’t lie to yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              From my entire post, is that the most important point lol? because of that journalist, I had my uncle coming to me asking me if Sardar Will go to Barcelona. From these small nuggets, things get overblown, and people waste time (as most are doing here) chasing a dream which has a low chance of happening. Address the 50 other teams Sardar has been linked to in recent years as well, seems dumb to just point out Barcelona, that yes, was all over iranian media and Instagram and the like to the point fans not on pfdc were aware of the rumor.
              If I cared enough I’d go back and see how many times Barca was mentioned in this thread with people daydreaming, but its a waste of time as much as it is to dream about these moves that have no precedent for happening. It was definitely mentioned several times in this thread in regards to Barca, no matter if you and I knew it was bs.
              Edit: for funzies I just randomly skipped to posts from November and you and inarsenewetrust literally had a conversation where he says that you have problems with Sardar’s links to multiple teams including barca. I’m sorry, but it seems like the ones who’ve been so deeply into these rumors have an issue with pointing out that they’ve all been BS and we should wait until something is official. I fell for the Napoli/Lazio/etc. a few years ago, won’t be fooled again. I take issue with these posts that are making Juve seem like anything more than a long shot. People posting “Sardar is perfect for Italy” and whatnot are getting hopes up when we’ve been through this circus so many times. I hope it happens, but it’s farfetched and unlikely. Don’t lie to yourselves.
              it seems more like a you problem than anything else tbh. This is a discussion board. Barca was never even rumored to be in for him, I think people were saying in their financial situation he would be a much better solution than others they are considering. weirdly enough that was confirmed by some AI model that ran predictions on what CF would fit barca's current setup the most using statistical metrics / performance data from recent years where sardar came out on top.

Issue iranians have is they havent really been exposed to long transfer sagas, difficult moves, high profile players. We are used to x to charleroi or folani to panionios.

Big name players go through millions of rumors. It comes with the territory and every time there is one doesnt mean transfer is close, it also doesnt mean interest is fake or negotiations dont occur.

If you are bothered by speculation you can just tune it out, doesn't mean sardar is creating PR for himself. Hes just a high profile player who scores a lot vs europes elite and happens to be a free agent in 4 months, hence he will be talked about as a target / be on the shortlist for many clubs.

Comment

The speculations are half of the fun of it tbh.. atleast for me. its like a series, now season 6..
                Name of the series: Boro dige!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  it seems more like a you problem than anything else tbh. This is a discussion board. Barca was never even rumored to be in for him, I think people were saying in their financial situation he would be a much better solution than others they are considering.
                  Issue iranians have is they havent really been exposed to long transfer sagas, difficult moves, high profile players. We are used to x to charleroi or folani to panionios.
                  Big name players go through millions of rumors. It comes with the territory and every time there is one doesnt mean transfer is close, it also doesnt mean interest is fake or negotiations dont occur.
                  If you are bothered by speculation you can just tune it out, doesn't mean sardar is creating PR for himself. Hes just a high profile player who scores a lot vs europes elite and happens to be a free agent in 4 months, hence he will be talked about as a target / be on the shortlist for many clubs
                  Should I link the post from 11/23/21 where you literally told PSGMan that Sardar has been linked with Barca? Lol, it’s not even important, but it’s such a lie you’re both saying now that it was always just a rumor. You will do the same next week when Juve falls through bro, come on.

And your point is again a strawman, are you referring to me as “Iranians” in your post? Sardar himself from rubin, to Rostov to rubin to zenit has had transfer sagas that would make Mbappe blush. The guy gets linked to so many teams every summer and winter, it’s laughable that you think “Iranian fans” don’t know transfer sagas. I think you just think you’re the smartest guy in the room, but I’m literally checking back in this thread and you’ve said a few times that Sardar is going to X team multiple times with some confidence, even Atalanta recently. There is speculation, but when you’ve posted rumors and been so confident in the past, I can see why you took issue with my post. Out of the countless rumors you post, hopefully one will end up right. You have the right to post rumors from Twitter, I have the right to tell everyone to hold their horses and come back to reality. Feel free to tune me out, pretty sure I didn’t address you or psgman directly. You are quoting me and saying “Iranian fans” like I’m some reflection of the lowest common denominator of fans. I’m not, and that’s a cheap way to disagree with someone, do better.

Comment

I am a Chelsea fan and I have seen articles about Chelsea wanting to buy at least 30 different players in the last couple of months. This is what journalist do. They see a scout from a team at a game and that is all they need to start the process.

Comment

Should I link the post from 11/23/21 where you literally told PSGMan that Sardar has been linked with Barca? Lol, it’s not even important, but it’s such a lie you’re both saying now that it was always just a rumor. You will do the same next week when Juve falls through bro, come on.
                      And your point is again a strawman, are you referring to me as “Iranians” in your post? Sardar himself from rubin, to Rostov to rubin to zenit has had transfer sagas that would make Mbappe blush. The guy gets linked to so many teams every summer and winter, it’s laughable that you think “Iranian fans” don’t know transfer sagas. I think you just think you’re the smartest guy in the room, but I’m literally checking back in this thread and you’ve said a few times that Sardar is going to X team multiple times with some confidence, even Atalanta recently. There is speculation, but when you’ve posted rumors and been so confident in the past, I can see why you took issue with my post. Out of the countless rumors you post, hopefully one will end up right. You have the right to post rumors from Twitter, I have the right to tell everyone to hold their horses and come back to reality. Feel free to tune me out, pretty sure I didn’t address you or psgman directly. You are quoting me and saying “Iranian fans” like I’m some reflection of the lowest common denominator of fans. I’m not, and that’s a cheap way to disagree with someone, do better.
                      sure you can post whre I said hes going to Atalanta for sure as I dont ever recall saying that, could be wrong though. I may be mistaken but I think I just copy and pasted the italian article saying that he was their dream target or something but probably too expensive.

If you are so intent on going back in this thread with your free time then you will probably see the only "prediction" I really have made is that he will probably stay until summer bc it make most sense for him and zenit.

And Im sorry if you took offense. I just see online that ye ede beheshoon bar mikhore every time one of his rumors doesnt materialise, never quite seen anything like it. He has even said a few times publicly that he has no idea where most of the rumors come from, and would prefer iranian press in particular just stop reporting about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        The speculations are half of the fun of it tbh.. atleast for me. its like a series, now season 6..
                        Name of the series: Boro dige!
                        Sure, it’s fun the first 2-3 years maybe. We’re coming up on Sardar being nearly 10 years in Russia, and I personally think with all the summer and winter transfer periods we’ve gone through and hearing about every team sardar has been linked to in that time, maybe we should just work off the premise that Juve probably won’t happen given Sardar is still in Russia all these years later.

Happy to jump over to allahyar’s thread and daydream on him, but if he’s still in Turkey in 2028, and we’ve heard him connected to every team under the sun, and we have to go through the song and dance for the 40th, maybe 50th time, I hope it’ll still be having fun to say “Allahyar to Real?!?!?”

Comment

Sure, it’s fun the first 2-3 years maybe. We’re coming up on Sardar being nearly 10 years in Russia, and I personally think with all the summer and winter transfer periods we’ve gone through and hearing about every team sardar has been linked to in that time, maybe we should just work off the premise that Juve probably won’t happen given Sardar is still in Russia all these years later.
                          Happy to jump over to allahyar’s thread and daydream on him, but if he’s still in Turkey in 2028, and we’ve heard him connected to every team under the sun, and we have to go through the song and dance for the 40th, maybe 50th time, I hope it’ll still be having fun to say “Allahyar to Real?!?!?”
                          idk stop following the speculations now is like stop watching the series in the middle of the last season. its either now, til summer, or the potential heartbreak that he either extends in summer or goes to al soorakh league.. but most probably he will go now or in 4 months.
                          I thinkt its the most fun now.. 2 years ago it was a more of a long shot, but still fun to speculate.

your probably one of very few here whos not liking "this episode", but everybody has the right of their own opinion
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

from 11 minutes ago

THEY WOULD LOOK FOR A REPLACEMENT

Hope for Barça: Morata could leave if Juve signs the '9' for whom he negotiates
                            ISAMAR ZAMBRANO @ISSAMRF
                            PUBLISHED:17/01/2022 - 23:44H

UPDATED:17/01/2022 - 23:44H

Juventus Turin is negotiating with Zenit St. Petersburg for the arrival of the Iranian striker, Sardar Azmoun, which will open the door for Álvaro Morara to head to the Camp Nou
                            Calendar of FC Barcelona
                            Although it does scarce days Massimilliano Allegri, technician of the Juventus, ensured that there would be variations in his staff during the wintry market, the club turinés would be to a step to close the signing of the goleador Iranian Sardar Azmoun, player of the Zenith of Saint Petesburgo. In key FC Barcelona, the arrival of the '9' could open the door of exit to Álvaro Morata, as the míster already left clear that only would leave to go out to the Spanish forward if had a spare.

Sardar Azmoun Is an ariete Iranian of 27 years that milita at present in the Zenith, and finalises agreement the next 30 June. The 'Juve' already would have fixed a verbal pact to clear his arrival to Italy in summer, but now wants to advance the signing after the injury of Chiesa and the possible course of Morata with destination to the Camp Nou, with approval in addition to the Athletic of Madrid, authentic owner of his index card.

The Juventus and the Zenith would find negotiating a compensation, which as it has informed Tuttosport, could be of one million euros now and two more variable futures. Azmoun Hoarded the looks of the Italian giant after marking him in the Champions League, in addition to having attained annotate in front of at all less than the valid champion of said tournament of clubs, Chelsea.

Names in the diary of the Juve
                            In addition to Azmoun, the others names that stirs the 'vecchia signora' to reinforce his front of attack of face to the current wintry market are Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Maxi Gómez (Valencia) and do not forget of the player of the FC Barcelona, Memphis Depay. The initial aim was Mauro Icardi, but his arrival to Turín seems little likely especially by the delicate economic situation by which cross at present.

Meanwhile, the operation Morata follows complicated for the Barça, that does not wish to do a big outlay by a forward that does not represent the plan To and that would cost some 40 millions, by what would prefer that it arrived in condition of yielded. Xavi insists in his signing and is for now his first option, although so that it can arrive to the Barcelona club has to recess the mass salarial, due to the fact that right now it could not be inscribed. In any case, the basic premise is that the Juve reinforce , but his exit is unfeasible.

https://www.fcbarcelonanoticias.com/...77029_102.html
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              sure you can post whre I said hes going to Atalanta for sure as I dont ever recall saying that, could be wrong though. I may be mistaken but I think I just copy and pasted the italian article saying that he was their dream target or something but probably too expensive.

If you are so intent on going back in this thread with your free time then you will probably see the only "prediction" I really have made is that he will probably stay until summer bc it make most sense for him and zenit.

And Im sorry if you took offense. I just see online that ye ede beheshoon bar mikhore every time one of his rumors doesnt materialise, never quite seen anything like it. He has even said a few times publicly that he has no idea where most of the rumors come from, and would prefer iranian press in particular just stop reporting about them.
                              You posted the below which started multiple response of people dreaming over Atalanta.

https://www.calcioatalanta.it/2021/1...con-latalanta/
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fan...-azmoun-416087
                              Seems Azmoun to atalanta is gaining momentum in italian press.
                              Zenit would get the #10 they have always wanted in miranchuk (who is capable of being quite the goalscorer too), while only paying a fraction of his real market value since they are including azmoun in the deal whose contract would expire anyways shortly. Plus miranchuk is Russian NT player, meaning they would have still an extra foreign player slot to fill

Atalanta get a CF about to enter his absolute prime, capable of playing different systems including their preferred 2 CF, for basically a player who didn’t really ever settle in Italy, plus some extra cash on top of that. Given all other Fwd options are 30+ this move makes sense from that perspective too.

Azmoun goes to an excellent team. Better than any mentioned imo, including Milan,Sevilla,leverkusen. They play a great modern style and score loads of goals. Very high level coach in gasperini who could improve him, plus he would move in January and not waste any more time in zenit.
                              Hope there is some truth to it”

Then, when PSGMan said that he doesn’t prefer Atalanta, you responded with the below. I can go back further to the posts where Barca was definitely discussed and people were daydreaming, but I just wanted you to be aware of what you said.

“Honestly bro you have had a complaint about every single team he has been linked to. Atalanta, leverkusen, barca, lyon, milan, etc. ofc there are cons to every moves or random negative points you can bring up. Other day you said german league products don’t do good afterwards, then you said Spanish media would be racist towards our players, etc.

On the balance it would be a great move. Who gives a shit what player they sent to a top team, there are only a handful of clubs who are truly better teams anyways. Or maybe bc their players individually are not all brilliant but as a collective clearly play excellent football, what’s bad about that.“

Just saying, have as much fun as you want speculating, but it’s okay to point out that you’ve been posting rumors that were unfounded so nobody gets their hopes up. I don’t get upset when it doesn’t happen either, I just think posting rumors and saying “Sardar would be great here and this is why it makes sense” to pages and pages of people daydreaming then a fizzle and fart when nothing happens is something we probably should learn the 10th or 20th time we’re going through it.

Comment

You posted the below which started multiple response of people dreaming over Atalanta.
                                https://www.calcioatalanta.it/2021/1...con-latalanta/
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fan...-azmoun-416087
                                Seems Azmoun to atalanta is gaining momentum in italian press.
                                Zenit would get the #10 they have always wanted in miranchuk (who is capable of being quite the goalscorer too), while only paying a fraction of his real market value since they are including azmoun in the deal whose contract would expire anyways shortly. Plus miranchuk is Russian NT player, meaning they would have still an extra foreign player slot to fill
                                Atalanta get a CF about to enter his absolute prime, capable of playing different systems including their preferred 2 CF, for basically a player who didn’t really ever settle in Italy, plus some extra cash on top of that. Given all other Fwd options are 30+ this move makes sense from that perspective too.
                                Azmoun goes to an excellent team. Better than any mentioned imo, including Milan,Sevilla,leverkusen. They play a great modern style and score loads of goals. Very high level coach in gasperini who could improve him, plus he would move in January and not waste any more time in zenit.
                                Hope there is some truth to it”

Then, when PSGMan said that he doesn’t prefer Atalanta, you responded with the below. I can go back further to the posts where Barca was definitely discussed and people were daydreaming, but I just wanted you to be aware of what you said.
                                “Honestly bro you have had a complaint about every single team he has been linked to. Atalanta, leverkusen, barca, lyon, milan, etc. ofc there are cons to every moves or random negative points you can bring up. Other day you said german league products don’t do good afterwards, then you said Spanish media would be racist towards our players, etc.
                                On the balance it would be a great move. Who gives a shit what player they sent to a top team, there are only a handful of clubs who are truly better teams anyways. Or maybe bc their players individually are not all brilliant but as a collective clearly play excellent football, what’s bad about that.“
                                Just saying, have as much fun as you want speculating, but it’s okay to point out that you’ve been posting rumors that were unfounded so nobody gets their hopes up. I don’t get upset when it doesn’t happen either, I just think posting rumors and saying “Sardar would be great here and this is why it makes sense” to pages and pages of people daydreaming then a fizzle and fart when nothing happens is something we probably should learn the 10th or 20th time we’re going through it.
                                dont really see me saying he will go there with "some confidence"... Just reposted some italian reports about him.

To me it seems normal to evaluate how much sense a rumor makes before getting hopes up. Atalanta one was reported by pretty credible italian sources but issue seems to have been the wages other teams are willing to offer him.

Anyways I dont want to make this a back and forth between us two. You are entitled to your opinion that he will stay in russia even though he rejected all extension offers and is free agent in 4 months, and that posting articles from foreign media linking him to various clubs is bad because it gets people daydreaming about stuff that wont happen.

I think from POV of a lot of people here he has been our best player on TM for a long time, he stayed in russia for too long but that was not all down to him, and he has steadily been improving each year - its not like hes been sitting on his ass all of these years.

The level of clubs that are interested in him now compared to when he left rubin (just wolves on loan and zenit offers) proves that.

Comment

Working...
                                X