X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they are ridiculous, they had all summer to figure out a replacement

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Lequipe : zenit have little time to find a replacement for azmoun. If they don't, they will block azmoun transfer to lyon
      thank god

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mark your calendars

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Lequipe : zenit have little time to find a replacement for azmoun. If they don't, they will block azmoun transfer to lyon
          if they block it , then azmoun in jan can go and sign he will be a free player what would zenith gain then?

Comment

Actually I will be happy if he stays now. Been looking forward to see him against the team I hate here in Sweden 😆 and then of course to see him doing a bicycle kick against Chelsea.

Starting in a new team and league right now is risky business with WC coming up. Let him be the star in Russia so his confidence will be on top

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              lol they are ridiculous, they had all summer to figure out a replacement
              I guess it is the typical suspens. Or the traditional transfer of Azmoun out Russia who doesn't come through

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                Actually I will be happy if he stays now. Been looking forward to see him against the team I hate here in Sweden 😆 and then of course to see him doing a bicycle kick against Chelsea.
                Starting in a new team and league right now is risky business with WC coming up. Let him be the star in Russia so his confidence will be on top
                So it is better for him to start in a new league and team less than 6 months before World Cup starts ?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Mark your calendars

Malmo raa dar Roosie mitonand shekast bedan.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...aetan-laborde/

Don’t know if it’s confirmed but looks like we’ll have to settle with watching him in the champions league with Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                      https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...aetan-laborde/

Don’t know if it’s confirmed but looks like we’ll have to settle with watching him in the champions league with Zenit.
                      better than OL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

zenith is being stupid, azmoun will go for free and they will get nothing for him. if i was azmoun 1st of jan i would hunt clubs signa contract for june

Comment

Big thanks to these useless Russian club (zenit, Rubin, rostov) to prevent an other transfer. Thanks to them, Azmoun will play in genoa or getafe next year,just two months before WC. Oh yes, they will play juve and zenit, if Azmoun don't miss them,when Azmoun will get any service.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            zenith is being stupid, azmoun will go for free and they will get nothing for him. if i was azmoun 1st of jan i would hunt clubs signa contract for june
                            Russian clubs are stupid generally, otherwise their tokhmi league wouldn't be behind Scotland and their clubs pathetic in european clubs

Comment

Are we surprised?

Comment

FK OL & the French league..! im so fking annoyed such low caliber EU clubs showed interest in signing a fking superstar striker as him in peak of his career..!! :/

im fairly certain the big stumbling block to other clubs even voicing interest in his services were the big $ums Zenit were demanding for him especially so UP-FRONT..!!
                                i have little doubt that if he keeps his scoring form up, as a Free Agent he'll have his pick of litter from far higher caliber clubs than the likes of Bayer/OL ... Atalanta sounded the interest early in such a move but Far more High profile clubs will fight to get a guy of his quality on Free, next summer ..!!

regarless of ☝️
                                im next to certain that Zenit will instead offload him in the Winter Transfer (if they are as expected outa of the UCL by then) to a decent EU Club who's desperate for Striker for similar $$ that OL/Bayer were offering, or at a very least recover the 12mil they dropped on him..!! ( the big difference being that this time they dont effectively block the move by demanding the full transfer up-front..! )

that's when Sardar can be choosy and decline personal offers from clubs he doesnt fancy joining up in middle of season..!

it's funny OL as a retaliation move now targeting Zenit's most favored/realistic target to replace Azmoun, Laborde?..!! lol wonder whats the figure$ associated which his possible capture ??

Comment

Working...
                                X