This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
    I'm personally very disappointed at Sardar and he is going to be a wasted talent. He could've left Russia a couple of years ago and didn't. Still doesn't leave waiting for FA status? who knows what's gonna happen till then. God forbid form drop, injuries, change in other team interests, etc. all could affect the offers you get in the future. Whether it's greed or just comfort zone, he is a true waste of talent unfortunately.
    Do you not know how contracts work? It's not just up to him. Zenit has treated him well, hes not going to light the team on fire to force a sale. He tried to get it done. Zenit would rather keep him.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
      Do you not know how contracts work? It's not just up to him. Zenit has treated him well, hes not going to light the team on fire to force a sale. He tried to get it done. Zenit would rather keep him.
      he has a binding contract that's what contracts are made for...even if some here don't understand

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I bet he's going to extend his contract soon lol.

Comment

In an interview with iranian journalists, Azmoun confirmed he had proposals from lyon, roma, leverkusen and Tottenham, and he will certainly leave zenit as a free agent.

Comment

Totts ..hum..!!? didnt hear any rumors of that one..!!?
            musta been only a contingency interest then..? and im sure sardar shut that down right-away..!!?

Comment

Tottenham was probably if Kane went to ManCity

Comment

They lost Vinicius (sp ??) back to Portugal so they could be looking for another striker. Tottenham would be a great move albeit you'd always be a back up to Kane.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                  They lost Vinicius (sp ??) back to Portugal so they could be looking for another striker. Tottenham would be a great move albeit you'd always be a back up to Kane.
                  Not necessarily, because Kane is more than "just" a pure striker. In the Euro cup he was all over the place, often playing a creative AM role.

Comment

Transferring to England also now has the added headache of more paperwork due to Brexit.

Comment

https://youtu.be/JJQvnuydwNk
                      Skip to end for sardar on transfer.

He says zenit rejected all offers. The 4 bids were from leverkusen roma lyon and spurs.

He says he will leave on a free.

Comment

Now you see that teams like Spurs are interested in him and it would have been not so wise to transfer to Lyon of all places where he would be stuck for 3 years again. Next year he is a free agent and good teams will be knocking on his door.. if de Jong can go to Barca, Azmoun can get a good team as a free agent for sure.

You have to remember that corona has basically zeroed all the budgets.. No team has spent any real money besides Chelsea and Arsenal.

Comment

Would not surprise me that Spurs went in for him , they need players up front even with Kane there and Nuno is a known fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Transferring to England also now has the added headache of more paperwork due to Brexit.
                            Not really in Sardar's case. He more than meets the new points eligibility requirement through the GBE for a work permit https://www.caniplayintheuk.com/

Also, clubs face more of a paperwork headache when they try to sign players even EU players, on transfer deadline day. Assuming Sardar doesn't sign a new contract with Zenit, he'll be able to sign a pre-contract agreement in January with any club, leaving 6 months to complete any additional paperwork as a result of Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              In an interview with iranian journalists, Azmoun confirmed he had proposals from lyon, roma, leverkusen and Tottenham, and he will certainly leave zenit as a free agent.
                              If that’s actually true then I’m not as mad as I was before….so let’s hold him to it and wait and see.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well he didn't say he will "certainly" leave Zenit, he said maybe ("shayad").
                                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                                X