This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    As far as Barcelona is concerned, they’re in the most God awful position they’ve been in a long time. Xavi will have better luck reciting verses from the Quran like his buddy Nekounam before taking a free kick, than trusting this squad. Barcelona needs help.

I’ll give Xavi some time but this Barcelona team needs A LOT of help. Osasuna might end their season higher up on the table than Barca this season.

I’m fine with a Sardar move to Barcelona. It would be awesome for us Iran fans who’ve waited to see one of their own at a big club since Ali Karimi was at Bayern. Barcelona just may not see any glory for a while. Which is fine.

My point is, Xavi will need more than just Sardar and a few other names to fix this team. I hope Barca sees better days.
    Actually if the morons at Barca management allow Xavi time he has shown he can reverse some of the damage the likes of Setien & Koeman did.
    It shows in the way the team moves. These are more or less the same lads under Koeman.

It's not perfect. But the trajectory is in the right direction.
    La Masia was forgotten under the past 3 coaches.
    Now with a glut of fantastic talent allowed to showcase themselves, Xavi can build a solid technical team skeleton for future.

The team lacks a few things though.
    They need a tough, muscular, no nonsense mofo in its midfield to give as good as he takes in physical challenges.
    Right now they're all technical but very weak and vulnerable in the slightest of physical contact!

No. The answer is/was not Weijnaldum. But someone like a prime Artur Vidal type. A thug & bruiser.

They also need a finisher.
    Someone at the end of their 72584 crosses they send in each game.
    Someone physical enough to withstand thuggish defenders, tall enough to head balls, and pacy enough to get past their marker.
    Hint; Sardar

Will they go for him?
    Sadly they're not even looking that side! But Sardar is the perfect fit for what they need ATM

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Is this real???

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
          Is this real???
          lol no, photoshop

Comment

I think he would flourish much more if he could play next to a more experienced star player for example Lewandowski or Zlatan!
            no one likes Lyon!
            sigpic

Comment

Barcelona want Haaland or Vlahovic. Young players who’ve proven themselves in top 4 leagues. When there are options like that in Germany or Italy, big clubs don’t even get around to considering Russia.

Comment

^
                $$$$
                a great factor for barca at the moment

Comment

It seems Zenit and Semak decided not to extend Dzyuba bc of big salary/age and he seems close to joining Rubin Kazan.

If that happens I really don't see sardar moving this winter. Zenit will rely on him for their EL campaign (hard draw vs betis) and the very close title race (2pts ahead of dynamo only), seems risky to change 2 CFs during the middle of the season.

Whats also clear is he isnt signing any new deal with Zenit so he will indeed walk in the summer. To think this entire charade could have been avoided if Zenit accepted a very reasonable offer of EU18 million in the summer from Leverkusen.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Barcelona want Haaland or Vlahovic.
                    well, people in hell want ice water ..! that dont mean they gonna get it
                    and Sardar is a mighty Madridista's fan, he wouldnt consider offers from that lousy, sinking-dinghy, overrated club anyhow..!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      It seems Zenit and Semak decided not to extend Dzyuba bc of big salary/age and he seems close to joining Rubin Kazan.

If that happens I really don't see sardar moving this winter. Zenit will rely on him for their EL campaign (hard draw vs betis) and the very close title race (2pts ahead of dynamo only), seems risky to change 2 CFs during the middle of the season.

Whats also clear is he isnt signing any new deal with Zenit so he will indeed walk in the summer. To think this entire charade could have been avoided if Zenit accepted a very reasonable offer of EU18 million in the summer from Leverkusen.
                      wow, i thought they extended his contract last summer..!? figured thats why he let his fitness and form go to shitts..!!?
                      so ... yea... doubt they allow sardar to leave then this winter..!! tbh, im glad too.... i just think he will have far better Suitor clubs as a FA in SU22..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Barcelona want Haaland or Vlahovic. Young players who’ve proven themselves in top 4 leagues. When there are options like that in Germany or Italy, big clubs don’t even get around to considering Russia.
                        Well Haaland and Vlahovic are literally 2 players, both will cost north of EU80 million. Only a handful of teams on earth can pay that, and maybe barca if goldman sachs gives them some special loan that will probably handicap the club badly a decade from now under a new administration.

I dont see a better value for money proposition than azmoun on the market. You can say he is coming from russia but equally he is showing for multiple years he is the best player in the league, and scoring a solid amount of goals vs top european teams in UEFA competitions.

He just turned 27 so he is about to enter prime years, while still being young enough that he will be at the top of his game for another 5 seasons.

For example, I see Sevilla are super interested in martial (same sevilla whose top scorer only scored 6 goals this term). For some reason they find less risk associated with a player who has not scored a league goal in god knows how long, has known attitude problems, and comes with hefty wage demands rather than a highly in form azmoun on a free (who their sporting director Monchi has supposedly tracked for years). Decisions like that I find difficult to rationalize.

OFC azmoun isnt on level of haaland or vlahovic but after that if you dont have crazy deep pockets in middle of pandemic he seems like a pretty ideal profile...

Comment

https://commerce.cafe/chrono/2021-12...-lol-cet-hiver
                          <<Long tracked this summer, Sardar Azmoun is still in the books of Olympique Lyonnais. Six months from the end of his contract, many rumors send the Iranian international to OL this winter.

And yet, the number 7 of Zenit Saint-Petersburg still seems far from Groupama Stadium. Contacted by us, a source very close to the player reveals that Sardar Azmoun does not intend to leave Russia this winter. He wants to finish the season and go to the end of his contract, which expires on June 30, 2022 . Zenit offered him an extension offer that he does not intend to accept. The Iranian, who will celebrate his 27th birthday on January 1, now wants to join one of the 5 major European championships.

If OL are still one of the options considered by Azmoun, the Lyon club will undoubtedly face tough competition next summer. Free and undoubtedly at its best level, it will be one of the great deals to be seized during the 2022 summer transfer window.

Peter Bosz's men will have to have an excellent second half of the season if they want to have a chance to see the one who has been voted " Player of the year (2021) in Russia " landed >>

Good news.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://commerce.cafe/chrono/2021-12...-lol-cet-hiver
                            <<Long tracked this summer, Sardar Azmoun is still in the books of Olympique Lyonnais. Six months from the end of his contract, many rumors send the Iranian international to OL this winter.

And yet, the number 7 of Zenit Saint-Petersburg still seems far from Groupama Stadium. Contacted by us, a source very close to the player reveals that Sardar Azmoun does not intend to leave Russia this winter. He wants to finish the season and go to the end of his contract, which expires on June 30, 2022 . Zenit offered him an extension offer that he does not intend to accept. The Iranian, who will celebrate his 27th birthday on January 1, now wants to join one of the 5 major European championships.

If OL are still one of the options considered by Azmoun, the Lyon club will undoubtedly face tough competition next summer. Free and undoubtedly at its best level, it will be one of the great deals to be seized during the 2022 summer transfer window.

Peter Bosz's men will have to have an excellent second half of the season if they want to have a chance to see the one who has been voted " Player of the year (2021) in Russia " landed >>

Good news.
                            good news. lyon is underwhelming. dont know why its so hard for us to see iranian in italy, spain, germany after so many years. sardar is a great great striker.

Comment

Good news indeed. Lyon is 13th, and Ligue 1 is only a small upgrade from RPL. I’m glad he’s waiting it out till summer, he will be a free agent and I think he will have plenty of good suitors from LaLiga and Bundesliga.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X