Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier League + Relagating Team = NO THANKS!

Newcastle has to buy 11 new players to stay in the league! They got problem in DF and Attack line! Also I don't see them catching up to Leeds united, but they have a chance to get their shit together and possibly catch up to watford to avoid relegation! One thing is clear is that no one wants Sardar to be part of their mess.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I'm sure Hoorad will chime in, but I dont think LCFC is in the market for a striker. Vardy is still playing at a high level, Iheanacho has had a revival, and they just got Daka who's been good when featured.
      Excellently said, I couldn't have said it any better myself. (Damn bro, do you watch Leicester games by chance, haha? )

I would take Azmoun with open arms and in a heartbeat (as I would for any hamvatan). Problem is, as you mentioned, we're not in for any strikers this window at the moment to my knowledge. Today-ish, I saw that we were in for Charles De Ketelaere with an offer expected next summer, but that's all.

What we do need for this window are some centre-backs. Now, if you know of any centre-backs then we're in business.

Comment

clip made 6 years ago

Comment

Andranik‘s hustle is unmatched to this day ♥️

Inam masalan che video hastesh, ba dota gol masalan tabligh shod vase ma 🤣

Comment

^ Yeah I remember fulham (?) wanted to extend him but he hadnt played for TM last year as he was injured when tm played and premier league/england had some rule about the player must have played a certain amount of national team games last 2 years or so, to be given workpermit in england/get signed.. i dont remember exactly, but thats why he didnt continue in premier league and went back to Iran. he had a succecful premier league time and was appreciated by the club.
            maybe someone remembers more exactly. But I think about this everytime someone writed that he had a bad time there or PL isnt for our players.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              What a disaster. He went from Sevilla and Leverkusen in the summer to Lyon and Newcastle in the winter. 6 more months and he’ll get offers from Sholehzard Pazi Qom. What a mess.
              Why so negative? Just think about it, if we can watch Sardar at the EPL Newcastle will be a top 4 team in EPL soon, just like the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                Why so negative? Just think about it, if we can watch Sardar at the EPL Newcastle will be a top 4 team in EPL soon, just like the old days.
                19 games. 11 points. 1 win. 19 goals scored. 42 goals against. They will be relegated this season. Sardar is 27. IF this project gets anywhere it’ll take a few years. By then Sardar has hit 30. And at that point, why wouldn’t a super rich club buy a shiny new young striker? And who is buying or signing 30 year olds from Newcastle on high wage? Russia, Turkey, Qatar…

Comment

Newcastle would be a disaster
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Worse club than ghoddos' one while scoring in UCL against big teams.
                    Newcastle won't make it to UCL anytime soon while having city, united, Liverpool chelsea arsenal Tottenham Leicester in the same league

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Worse club than ghoddos' one while scoring in UCL against big teams.
                      Newcastle won't make it to UCL anytime soon while having city, united, Liverpool chelsea arsenal Tottenham Leicester in the same league
                      Personally speaking, I prefer Lyon. It can open gateway to Ligue 1 from Iran once he succeeds like Taremi did in Portugal.

Newcastle would use him for a short time, then replace him with other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Personally speaking, I prefer Lyon. It can open gateway to Ligue 1 from Iran once he succeeds like Taremi did in Portugal.

Newcastle would use him for a short time, then replace him with other players.
                        I agree. Plus Lyon has more chance to play European cups than Newcastle

Comment

yeah newcastle just gives bad vibes, id rather se him go to eaven aston villa or fc potter.. then a relegation fighting, newrich club that nobody knows how the new owners will handle a setback..
                          still hope for a top 5 club in premier league or serie a. he should at least be able to land a top 8 club

id rate,

so far clubs being interested

tottenham ok not woow but ok

dortmund ok, but if they get him they sell alot of good players first so.. hmmm
                          lyon blaaah
                          arsenal juukh
                          roma very bad
                          newcastle horrible
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

sardar finished second and mehdi finished 3rd.

honestly, this list should be reversed with mehdi as first. son won cause he has giant name in football and hes not iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              yeah newcastle just gives bad vibes, id rather se him go to eaven aston villa or fc potter.. then a relegation fighting, newrich club that nobody knows how the new owners will handle a setback..
                              still hope for a top 5 club in premier league or serie a. he should at least be able to land a top 8 club

id rate,

so far clubs being interested

tottenham ok not woow but ok

dortmund ok, but if they get him they sell alot of good players first so.. hmmm
                              lyon blaaah
                              arsenal juukh
                              roma very bad
                              newcastle horrible
                              Well if Tottenham or Arsenal swoops him up would be much better than Lyon and Newcastle. The problem is that top teams don’t want him, could be his nationality but well that’s what I feel.

Comment

Well if Tottenham or Arsenal swoops him up would be much better than Lyon and Newcastle. The problem is that top teams don’t want him, could be his nationality but well that’s what I feel.
                                yeah i agree, thats why I put newcastle at the bottom with horrible
                                arsenal is juukh, always some player unhappy and chaos, but still better then newcasle
                                tottenham is the most calm and ok club so far.
                                idk whats worse lyon or arsenal,, maybe better to be in premier league then , but he would trash the french league aswell so.. 50/50 its either juukh or blaah

still hope for Juve, Inter, Tottenhamn, leicester, eaven westham look what lingaard did there.. eaven porto would be cool but wont happen..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X