X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    yeah i agree, thats why I put newcastle at the bottom with horrible
    arsenal is juukh, always some player unhappy and chaos, but still better then newcasle
    tottenham is the most calm and ok club so far.
    idk whats worse lyon or arsenal,, maybe better to be in premier league then , but he would trash the french league aswell so.. 50/50 its either juukh or blaah
    still hope for Juve, Inter, Tottenhamn, leicester, eaven westham look what lingaard did there.. eaven porto would be cool but wont happen..
    Tottenham would be a dream but unless they offload Harry Kane I don’t think they will buy another striker. They are trying to offload Dele Alli also but he is a winger. Well well, maybe Lyon can be a good experience for him. Just hope he can have a clause in his contract that says he can leave after 1 year if he feels like it.

Comment

He can go to NewCastle with a demotion clause that would make him a free agent if they get demoted. He should get regular playing time and show himself off in the next six months or 18 months and he'll be on everyone's radar.

Going to a good team means that he has to fight for a spot and may not get regular playing time.

I would like for him to go to the best team where he is very likely to start every game wherever that may be.

Comment

LOL

Going to PL is a career death to Sardar.

You guys are Khaleh Kherseh wishing him to go there.

Comment

Newcastle are signing Trippier to help their squad

Comment

is anyone else having trouble seeing pictures / embedded stuff? its blank for me

Comment

Kieran Trippier is a good player. they will continue to strengthen their squad. if sardar goes, it will be to a stronger squad. i prefer newcastle for him

Comment

They are trying to buy Sven Botman too from Lille but Lille don’t want to sell him mid season. If Newcastle go for him then expect it to be soon, Callum Wilson can’t stay fit and is now off injured again for a while . ASM ( exciting player) is injured too. Joelinton is no goal scorer and has been playing well in midfield, Almiron is being used off the bench and Dwight Gayle is nowhere near Premier League quality and is now 32.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    is anyone else having trouble seeing pictures / embedded stuff? its blank for me
                    I have the same issue on iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                      It was during a live chat he was taking part in on Instagram. Someone also mentioned that he said Taremi will be in the next Iran squad.

Comment

To be fair, I don’t think he’d confirm it even if it were true

Comment

Comment

Here is Varzesh3 piece on Sardar's instagram live self-published interview in Farsi (I could not find it on Instagram). https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180247...B1%D8%A7%D9%85

Main points:

- I have known Kanaanizadegan from childhood and these reports are not true. I am behind my friends regardless of things others say.

- I work with high caliber players at Zenit who are better than me. Expectations are very high from me. I don't know what else I need to do after all my accomplishments.

- There are reports in the media that I am not aware of. Some ugly stuff. They reported my mother was looking for a house for me in Paris and at the time my Mother was in Gonbad. The reports that I have reached an agreement with such and such team are not true.

- I don't care whose goal wins the (Puskas) award. I think Taremi's goal is the most beautiful regardless who wins.

- We have a united Team Melli. We don't have any player who thinks he is better than others and acts like a prima donna. I have a good relationship with everyone at TM. We will qualify for the World Cup 100%.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Here is Varzesh3 piece on Sardar's instagram live self-published interview in Farsi (I could not find it on Instagram). https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180247...B1%D8%A7%D9%85
                              - There are reports in the media that I am not aware of. Some ugly stuff. They reported my mother was looking for a house for me in Paris and at the time my Mother was in Gonbad. The reports that I have reached an agreement with such and such team are not true.
                              I'm so glad Sardar made that statement.

My tip: ignore ALL rumours from now on, including from the British, French and Italian yellow press and wait for Sardar himself to confirm at some point in the future when he joined a new team.

Untilthen, enjoy his great performances on excellent HD internet streams, the beautiful Zenit stadium and great fans and look forward to some more Europa league games.

Go Sardar! Go Zenit! Go TM!

Comment

Lol and some people here thought it necessary to blast the guy as hard as possible Bc some French outlets said something

If he goes there it will be Bc he didn’t have better offers. What he says is completely true, I’m not sure what else he has to do for people to respect him and his achievements. It’s bizarre some people are literally waiting for him to fail or make a transfer they can talk shit about...

Guy is and has been our best player for a while. Let’s just enjoy his progress and hope he gets the offers his talent is worthy of

Comment

Working...
                                X