Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Shapourzadeh - new manager of Vfl Osnabrück (3. Bundesliga)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Shapourzadeh - new manager of Vfl Osnabrück (3. Bundesliga)

Amir Shapourzadeh is the new manager of Vfl Osnabrück.
    We should keep an eye on him!

https://www.noz.de/podcast/brueckeng...ens-verletzung

Wow this is awesome we have him as a head coach in 3. Liga and Zandi as an assistant in 2. Bundesliga. This is huge bc in Germany as a coach when you do well at these levels you usually get rewarded one way or another. Hopefully between the 2 of them they can bring a few young Iranian talents.

Also interesting fun fact is that JB’s former team mate from NEC and Venezuelan international Christian Santos plays for osnabruck. He is a great player I’ll be surprised if they keep him since they just went from 2 bundesliga to 3 liga.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Wow this is awesome we have him as a head coach in 3. Liga and Zandi as an assistant in 2. Bundesliga. This is huge bc in Germany as a coach when you do well at these levels you usually get rewarded one way or another. Hopefully between the 2 of them they can bring a few young Iranian talents.
      Also interesting fun fact is that JB’s former team mate from NEC and Venezuelan international Christian Santos plays for osnabruck. He is a great player I’ll be surprised if they keep him since they just went from 2 bundesliga to 3 liga.
      There is also Babak Keyhanfar who has been long time assistant with Mainz, during Klopp and Tuchel time as well.

Comment

It really surprise me how someone like Vahid can't even get the head coach job in 3rd div of Germany, despite the connection and pro licensee degree,

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Yes, it's a very good thing.

Amir is very close with Vahid Hashemian, Mehdi Mahdavikia and Fereydoon Zandi.

Comment

oh, didnt this kid play like one game with TM about 10years ago around Daie's reign or sometimes around then..?? he looks familiar..!!

best wishes and luck to the guy..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              oh, didnt this kid play like one game with TM about 10years ago around Daie's reign or sometimes around then..?? he looks familiar..!!

best wishes and luck to the guy..!!
              Yeah he did and he also played for esteel azin for a few seasons.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shapourzadeh the sporting director of the team, not the manager/head coach

Manager is a guy called Daniel Scherning, who was assistant at SC Paderborn who were in the Bundasliga a couple of seasons ago

Comment

Working...
                X