No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Zahedi should praise Dragan and say “I agree, we Iranians are tactically inept” and it will have the reverse effect? 😝
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Here are the full highlights. It could have easily been 6-2 with Allahyar getting a goal and another assist. Shahab was on fire and I think he should have been called up for TM.

Go Allahyar!
      Go Shahab!

Comment

What more does Zahedi need to do to get called up , I really hope we see him included in the next list.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^^^
          I think the question should be, what sin has Zahedi committed that keeps him excluded from TM. And will they ever forgive him him or should he try to join another national side.

Comment

I like Zahedi too, but when you get caught doping then this is the treatment that you get. He's in good form, but I'm guessing his recent performances happened a week or 2 too late to be called up for these games (I'm assuming invites went out a few weeks ago, hopefully anyway).
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Keep performing, don't complain and he will eventually get the call.he is living best moments of his career. Score a goal or two in Europe conf league and he can't be ignore anymore.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Any transfer rumors for Zahedi? Surely this beastly performance and performances shouldn't be ignored...

I think he could easily play for Dynamo Kiev or a low-mid table Serie A team even

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Any transfer rumors for Zahedi? Surely this beastly performance and performances shouldn't be ignored...

I think he could easily play for Dynamo Kiev or a low-mid table Serie A team even
                  Wasnt he rumored to have interest from Dynamo Kiev before he went to Zorya? Surely his performances for Zorya should keep them interested

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Wasnt he rumored to have interest from Dynamo Kiev before he went to Zorya? Surely his performances for Zorya should keep them interested
                    Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I doubt he would have any offer this winter as he join zorya one year ago and starting to play and score regularly just recently

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      ^^^
                      I think the question should be, what sin has Zahedi committed that keeps him excluded from TM. And will they ever forgive him him or should he try to join another national side.
                      I think coaches from other countries go through the same issues all the time. We have 3-4 forwards that are performing. Imagine the coach for Brazil national team trying to pick out his choices, with Brazilian players on fire each week in the top leagues.

That' tough break for him.

Comment

"69"

Allahyar be khoda to mosalmoon nisti!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

"69"
                          Allahyar be khoda to mosalmoon nisti!!!
                          Cancer (♋︎) is the fourth astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Cancer. It spans from 90° to 120° celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately June 22 and July 22.
                          He is born on june 29...

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Cancer (♋︎) is the fourth astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Cancer. It spans from 90° to 120° celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately June 22 and July 22.

He is born on june 29...
                            God damn bro, you graduate from Sharif University? You smart!!!

Comment

Comment

Flying past defenders as if they weren't even there!

Comment

Working...
                                X