No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab jan, get the hell out of Ukraine!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Shahab jan, get the hell out of Ukraine!
      He said in a interview he has a couple of offers from other teams, maybe they’ll release him so he can look for a new team. Although, knowing Iranian players he’ll end up in Qatar or UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
        He said in a interview he has a couple of offers from other teams, maybe they’ll release him so he can look for a new team. Although, knowing Iranian players he’ll end up in Qatar or UAE.
        Can he even join another team or is the winter transfer window closed in most leagues and he has to wait till summer to join another club?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Can he even join another team or is the winter transfer window closed in most leagues and he has to wait till summer to join another club?
          If he can get them to release for being in danger, he can as a free agent.

Comment

Hope he gets out all safe and soon. Ukraine is now being invaded in multiple areas not just the rebel held areas.

Comment

THE UKRAINIAN LEAGUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STOPPED!

Source = ABC News: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSt...talks-83080564

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                THE UKRAINIAN LEAGUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STOPPED!

Source = ABC News: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSt...talks-83080564
                Needs to get out ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The embassy of the Islamic republic of Iran in Kiev advised Iranian citizen to use every possibility to leave Ukraine and avoid approaching sensitive military facilities.

Comment

Comment

No foreign country has historically been a bigger enemy to Iran than Russia.

Ukraine 🙏
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I hope Shahab’s contract gets voided so he can become a free agent and leave immediately. Would be nice to see him move to Holland or Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          I hope Shahab’s contract gets voided so he can become a free agent and leave immediately. Would be nice to see him move to Holland or Portugal
                          As long as he's safe and not caught up in anything.... Even a return to Iran would be better than staying there.

Comment

His safety and wellbeing is the most important thing, nothing else matters at this point. He should leave for the west or back to Iran ASAP. This is a full scale invasion and things will get worse everyday. It is important to be in touch with reality out there. I am happy Allahyar is no longer there and I feel for the people of Ukraine who are going through this.

Go Shahab!

Comment

Hoping Shabab gets out of there ASAP and finishes out the season in Iran before going elsewhere in the summer.

Comment

I also wonder what the heck uefa is going to do considering gazprom is a huge sponsor.

Comment

Working...
                                X