Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I also wonder what the heck uefa is going to do considering gazprom is a huge sponsor.
    Chanpions league final likely to be moved...Russian teams may be barred from Euro competitions.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-cha...y-uefa-sources

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I also wonder what the heck uefa is going to do considering gazprom is a huge sponsor.
      They will likely be removed as sponsor within a few days.

Their future as a company is also now affected, share price down 50% today

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        They will likely be removed as sponsor within a few days.

Their future as a company is also now affected, share price down 50% today
        Yeah but they still own a lot of gas! Just wait until energy prices in Europe increase exponentially. You’re going to see alot of governments looking the other way all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi
          Team Russia 👍🏽 Screw the West and Nato, all they do is War and Russia just won‘t allow them to come too close. Unfortunately the bi khaye Germans called of Nordstream 2 now, which means the Energy Prices here in Europe will be even more expensive. Hopefully American Influence will slowly but surely decrease in the near future.
          I don't get comments like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I don't get comments like these.
            I am assuming he lives in the West - enjoys everything about it but critical of Western nations. Nothing wrong to be critical but if you support the likes of IR Iran or China, go live there! Until then, you’re a walking contradiction.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              The embassy of the Islamic republic of Iran in Kiev advised Iranian citizen to use every possibility to leave Ukraine and avoid approaching sensitive military facilities.
              Bah bah. Jomhoorie Eslaami yek peghaami mifreste. Dameshoon garm.

Dar AMAL che kaar mikone baraye inke be shahrvandhaaye irani dar Ukraine komak kone?

Mesle hamishe... HICH.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Shahab was on live with varzesh TV via phone. He indicated he cannot fly out of Ukraine and believes he is too far from safer land borders to go by land. He shared there is risk to safety traveling by land. However he also stated that he is a small town near Russian border and feels relatively safe as action is away from where he is at currently.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I am assuming he lives in the West - enjoys everything about it but critical of Western nations. Nothing wrong to be critical but if you support the likes of IR Iran or China, go live there! Until then, you’re a walking contradiction.
                  taremiscores jaan, isn’t that the point of democracy. People everywhere they live have the human and civil rights to criticize their governments. Now some countries recognize those rights through their laws (relatively speaking) like many countries in the west and some don’t like IR. One of the main reasons I live in the U.S. is that I can criticize my government at all levels and try to peacefully change it if I don’t like it. Russia has no right to invade Ukraine yet U.S. promised to the former Soviet Union when it was falling apart that East European countries will not join NATO and they reneged. That doesn’t justify war and invasion yet Putin is not the only one at fault here. Both you and Farzadfarhangi are sensible forum participants and there is no need for unnecessary frictions.

Now back to football.

Go Shahab, get out of Ukraine!

Comment

Somewhat related to Shahab. Brazilian players plead for assistance to get it of Ukraine...

Brazilian players in Ukraine plead for help: 'There's no way we can get out'

https://www.thescore.com/fra_fed/news/2304410

Comment

I hope Shahab's exit can be swift and he doesn't get caught up in anything. Safest thing is to get out now

Comment

per himself and other foreign players/coaches there is no way to exit currently...

No air travel, and nearest border crossing to Poland is one of the most unsecured zones. Looks like he will be staying put in wherever they are based for the time being...

BTW league is suspended indefinitely.

Comment

Unless he plans to leave by foot, car, or horse, he's not getting out. This is the air traffic over Ukraine right now

Comment

For now, this is operational plan, he should stay away

Of Southfront

Comment

He should’ve got out of the fucking Dodge earlier when he had a chance the SNAFU hinted enough that there wasn’t gonna be any football action for a while, even if they Russians didn’t invade..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                He should’ve got out of the fucking Dodge earlier when he had a chance the SNAFU hinted enough that there wasn’t gonna be any football action for a while, even if they Russians didn’t invade..!?
                                Well, if he was to believe some who dubbed the intelligence as "US Propaganda" - then why would he move? The writing was on the wall of what Russia was going to do. Started back in 2014.

Quite frankly, still shocked at how in just one day they are at the doorsteps of Kyiv. Honestly, outside US intelligence, no one could have predicted today’s events.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X