No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The reactions online are so mixed. Some are praising Salmani, others are saying he was bad. The tactics are being praised; on the other hand we have people saying there were no tactics.

Comment

Did ayone actually watch the game? How did Salmani play. I was hoping that he would progress to fill the AM role in TM before WC. Is he there yet?
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          1-1 is a pretty respectable scoreline. How many of their Aspire Academy boys are in the team?

Was worried with how much they are investing they would dominate.

Bodes well for TM Omid
          QU23 players are same as their U19 WC players all from Aspire in their background including RB Karami ( iran).
          5 of their players Ali, Abdurasig, Abdilsalam, Suhail (Iraqi) and Umaru has been invited by NT once. Some of their players played against Sepahan and Foulad during recent ACL games and are playing for their club regularly.

There best players are all 23 while Iran's only U23 player Khoda and was MVP today. They are not mach for our U23 as this is our U21
          Because of size of their population investment alone is not enough but they are doing their best.

A tie game is a respectable for Qatar but not Iran with much better stat today. We might regret losing two points today sine only one team from each group advance for sure.

Minute 60 and Uzbekistan despite superiority has yet to score against Turkmenistan. GD might become relevant .

Edit Min 74 Uzbekistan scored on PK
          Last edited by St_Mark; 06-01-2022, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            The reactions online are so mixed. Some are praising Salmani, others are saying he was bad. The tactics are being praised; on the other hand we have people saying there were no tactics.
            My criticism is: I feel he plays a little out of control - i.e. he didn't dictate tempo well. He's got great control and his passes were good and smart.

He also drifted off as the game went by. He came off an injury not too long ago.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              U23 has definitely good tactic but not well executed because of not enough preparation.
              Salmani was good for most of 1st half then he simply got tired and had to be replaced same with the last game. He is physically not at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                My criticism is: I feel he plays a little out of control - i.e. he didn't dictate tempo well. He's got great control and his passes were good and smart.

He also drifted off as the game went by. He came off an injury not too long ago.
                most of the play was going through him until he tired in second half. Keep in mind these are his first starts since long-term injury at back end of the season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    QU23 players are same as their U19 WC players all from Aspire in their background including RB Karami ( iran).
                    5 of their players Ali, Abdurasig, Abdilsalam, Suhail (Iraqi) and Umaru has been invited by NT once. Some of their players played against Sepahan and Foulad during recent ACL games and are playing for their club regularly.

There best players are all 23 while Iran's only U23 player Khoda and was MVP today. They are not mach for our U23 as this is our U21
                    Because of size of their population investment alone is not enough but they are doing their best.

A tie game is a respectable for Qatar but not Iran with much better stat today. We might regret losing two points today sine only one team from each group advance for sure.

Minute 60 and Uzbekistan despite superiority has yet to score against Turkmenistan. GD might become relevant .

Edit Min 74 Uzbekistan scored on PK
                    Not correct, 2 teams advance from each group.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Not correct, 2 teams advance from each group.
                      Thanks dear for correcting
                      I made a mistake.

Comment

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                        1 Uzbekistan U23 1 3 1 0 0 1 0 1
                        2 Iran U23 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
                        3 Qatar U23 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
                        4 Turkmenistan U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 -1
                        TKM is strong team despite a defeat. Their play style is much like their ACL team Ahal. Next will face Iran

Comment

The Turkmens were very strong and Uzbekistan is lucky they got all 3 points out of this match.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Thanks dear for correcting
                            I made a mistake.
                            You’re welcome, thanks for the updates.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Iran U-23 vs Qatar U-23

Highlights:

Full:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

St_Mark, i'm impressed with this Jordan team. Are they using U-21 or U-23 players?
                                What's your opinion?
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X